Guest man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

It been stated that the 4th beast in Daniel 7 was the kingdom of Alexander the Great.

Your thought's.

Those who say this have a lack of basic understanding of eschatology. There is a big differnce between the 4th beast and the four horns that came up from the horn on the 3rd beast. The 4th beast has ten horns, and another little one will rise among these. You can also relate these ten to the toes on the feet of the image in King Neb's dream (chapter 2). And these are the same ten that Christ, (the rock made without hands) will smash when He returns.

You are correct there is a difference in the 4th beast and the four horns that come up from the horn of the 3rd beast as the 10 horns of the fourth beast are 10 kings. Also you are correct about King Nebuchaddnezzar dream and image as the toes were part iron and clay which I have always thought these are the countries in the middle east being referred to as I think we will continue to see things be rearranged and torn down over there in those countries more and more and prophecy that God has given to us will surely come to pass. I will just be glad when Christ the Rock of all Ages will come and take possession of the kingdoms of this world.

:24:

OC

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic