IGNORED

Support Our Troops???

Guest idolsmasher

Guest idolsmasher

Truman must have known that dropping those bombs would annihalate whole cities and therefore his military target idea is bolderdash. Check out the underlined links to see the Japanese were already defeated and

The war was already won.

The atomic bombs were unnecessary.

This version of the last clip will show beyond a doubt that it is an American Apache gunship. It also puts it a little more into perspective and shows that they were really trigger happy as they really jump to conclusions. You'll need the sound on to get what's going on.

This ones a little longer.

If you have a passion for the justice of nations, great! But are you fighting flesh and blood, or the principalities and powers and forces of darkness in the heavenly realms?

Those powers and principalities and dark forces are warring largely through flesh and blood on this earth. My fight is a spiritual one of course. My kingdom and yours, Christ's kingdom, is not of this world.

face it, I'm female.

I know, that's why I'm so soft on you! :laugh: :x: :noidea:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
-I don't hate you Neb, and I don't hate you LadyC, but I do hate much of the way your government operates in foreign policy. Truth be told, America is widely disliked and hated because of it's meddling in the affairs of other countries and acting like a world dictator .... yes, you can be free, as long as you do it our way and behave yourselves like good little puppet states should, then we'll let you elect a weakened, demoralized but "free" government. Ya sure! Free to be exploited and dominated by American interests (also called free market capitalism). For some strange inexplicable reason, people are offended by this

-SMASH-----I am sick & tired of you ceaseless attacks-denigrations-insults-against America &

-Americans--especially when your own country isNOT the lily-white-pure-land of truth & peace....

I posted just ONE of the atrocities YOU & YOUR government perpetrated on a tribe of eskimos &

-your attempt to deliberately MURDER these people----NOW IF these attacks on US continue YOU

-can LOOK for & expect to SEE an atrocity committed by your govt. posted in reply to your incessant

-attacks on WE the people of America...Then lets just SEE how much you like it,,,,Like I told you

-before---If not for American pipeline workers building the gas lines & oil-lines--water lines----YOU &

-A WHOLE LOT MORE canadians would be living in igloos or tee-pees today instead of houses with

-running water heating oil or natural gas to heat your little canadian home with------noW get off

-our backs with your constant daily drivel of hatred for America & Americans!!!! I am sick & tired of

-it..... :x: :x: :x: :noidea::laugh::o :sleep:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You go, Gary!

As they say,

Don't mess with Texas!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

-I don't hate you Neb, and I don't hate you LadyC, but I do hate much of the way your government operates in foreign policy. Truth be told, America is widely disliked and hated because of it's meddling in the affairs of other countries and acting like a world dictator .... yes, you can be free, as long as you do it our way and behave yourselves like good little puppet states should, then we'll let you elect a weakened, demoralized but "free" government. Ya sure! Free to be exploited and dominated by American interests (also called free market capitalism). For some strange inexplicable reason, people are offended by this

-SMASH-----I am sick & tired of you ceaseless attacks-denigrations-insults-against America &

-Americans--especially when your own country isNOT the lily-white-pure-land of truth & peace....

I posted just ONE of the atrocities YOU & YOUR government perpetrated on a tribe of eskimos &

-your attempt to deliberately MURDER these people----NOW IF these attacks on US continue YOU

-can LOOK for & expect to SEE an atrocity committed by your govt. posted in reply to your incessant

-attacks on WE the people of America...Then lets just SEE how much you like it,,,,Like I told you

-before---If not for American pipeline workers building the gas lines & oil-lines--water lines----YOU &

-A WHOLE LOT MORE canadians would be living in igloos or tee-pees today instead of houses with

-running water heating oil or natural gas to heat your little canadian home with------noW get off

-our backs with your constant daily drivel of hatred for America & Americans!!!! I am sick & tired of

-it..... :x: :x: :x: :noidea::laugh::o :sleep:

So, it's not just America , and Americans who've committed sins and done evil things ????? Canada too???? Maybe even the whole world??????? WHEW!!!!! It's a good thing we have JESUS!!!!!! :o

Guest shadow2b

-yeppppp---that's ALL he ever does--attack US----soooo---what's good fer the goose is good fer the

-gander----especially a canadian honker---HE don't live here so he don't have the "right" or the

-privilege to attack--criticize--anything WE do or say!!!!!!--I'M just totally fed up!!!!!!

:noidea:

Guest shadow2b
-So, it's not just America , and Americans who've committed sins and done evil things ????? Canada too???? Maybe even the whole world??????? WHEW!!!!! It's a good thing we have

JESUS!!!!!!

:noidea:

-YUPPPPPP---otherwise if left up to ME--there would be a LOT LESS-FOREIGNERS criticizing

-AMERICA!!!!!!! LIKE----0---none--nada--zilch--not one--nyett---period!!!!>>>........<<<periods!!!!

I hears ya shadow!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232