IGNORED

Rev. 13:3

Guest man

The beast is a form of government and the 10 horns represent kingdoms under this government. Notice three are removed and then a little horn arises in their place but is a man (Anti-Christ). I believe this man is one of the heads thats wounded.

If its a nation thats wounded how can the the other beast (False Prophet) spoken of later in the chapter of Rev.13 cause all to worship a nation? I believe its the little horn which Daniel saw that is a man who rises into power (Anti-Christ) that is wounded but healed. And Satan gives him his full authority and power.

I personally don't believe a nation which survives an attack can cause the rest of the world to worship it. Is the Anti-Christ "and a mouth speaking great things" which perhaps receives the deadly wound but is healed in a miraculous way, causing all to follow him with the help of the False Prophet? :thumbsup:

What if the head that suffers the wound is a nation that is war torn and devastated and the beast brings sudden peace to this nation.

1 Thess. 5:3 For when they say "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

Not saying I'm right......just a thought.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Recovering from a deadly wound, then being admired by the world because of it, could be the revival of a country that the world thought was all but destroyed has become the most powerful country in the world practically overnight.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

What if the head that suffers the wound is a nation that is war torn and devastated and the beast brings sudden peace to this nation.

1 Thess. 5:3 For when they say "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

To me the wound seems to be directly related to the Anti-Christ (not that my view is set in stone :) ), I think that many nations will be in a time of trouble during his rise and looking for a solution for peace (we're getting close to that point already). And he will come in peaceably with a 7yr treaty with Israel and the Arab nations and will seem to have the answers for all the troubles. I personally believe that an attempt will be made to stop his rise into power. And he is healed from this wound which will seem to all that he is for sure dead. But its not of his own power that he his healed. Deception comes to my mind.

And this event causes all (without the truth) to marvel after him.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And the false prophet will add to his power with false miracles and signs which will seem real but are of a lie.

The Anti-Christ, False Prophet, and 'system' brought about through them will all be tied together by one source...Satan.

After 3 1/2 yrs. from the peace treaty being accepted, its broken and the verse you posted.....1 Thess. 5:3 For when they say "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

To me the wound seems to be directly related to the Anti-Christ (not that my view is set in stone :) ), I think that many nations will be in a time of trouble during his rise and looking for a solution for peace (we're getting close to that point already). And he will come in peaceably with a 7yr treaty with Israel and the Arab nations and will seem to have the answers for all the troubles. I personally believe that an attempt will be made to stop his rise into power. And he is healed from this wound which will seem to all that he is for sure dead. But its not of his own power that he his healed. Deception comes to my mind.

And this event causes all (without the truth) to marvel after him.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And the false prophet will add to his power with false miracles and signs which will seem real but are of a lie.

The Anti-Christ, False Prophet, and 'system' brought about through them will all be tied together by one source...Satan.

After 3 1/2 yrs. from the peace treaty being accepted, its broken and the verse you posted.....1 Thess. 5:3 For when they say "Peace and safety" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

2 Thess. 2:11 is another verse you can add to picture.

Food for thought. :P

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Recovering from a deadly wound, then being admired by the world because of it, could be the revival of a country that the world thought was all but destroyed has become the most powerful country in the world practically overnight.

Iraq? that wound is pretty deadly right now.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Just remember God restored Israel as a nation for a reason, everything will be focused around Israel in the end. :emot-partyblower:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Just remember God restored Israel as a nation for a reason, everything will be focused around Israel in the end. :laugh:

That's a possibility since Babylon is in Iraq. But, there's really no way of absolutely knowing right now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Rev. 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Any thoughts?

To me and I might be wrong about this, I am just saying what I think. But to me this means his ministry will recieve a moral wound. I dont think this has to do with beasts but more of the false religions of the world. Sooner or later the False Prophet will arise and so will the Anti Christ, I think they will use a religious system to take control of the world. Maybe not a relgious system persay but maybe something along the lines of motivational speach or worldly wisdom, although it could actually be a world religion too. Watch out for anyone who comes and speaks on their own athority and not the athority of God. If they are prideful, run.

I dont think this has to do with beasts but more of the false religions of the world. Sooner or later the False Prophet will arise and so will the Anti Christ, I think they will use a religious system to take control of the world.

The Nation of Islam?

Just a thought.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I dont think this has to do with beasts but more of the false religions of the world. Sooner or later the False Prophet will arise and so will the Anti Christ, I think they will use a religious system to take control of the world.

The Nation of Islam?

Just a thought.

That is part of it but not all. It is one of the heads in my mind. The other two I am not sure if I should try to reveal both others, I think its going to really make some people angry. Ok one of them I see as the religion of secular Therapy. It is wrong because it teaches us to be proud of ourselves and we should be humble like the Beattitudes. The Last head I cant reveal what I think just yet. Just watch the news about world relgions and see which one is trying to make peace with the first head I mentioned. That would be all three together.