IGNORED

Rev. 13:3

Guest man

Rev. 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Something I have been thinking about and to consider. Looking at a map of the old Babylonian empire, there are presently seven arab countries which could make up the beast kingdom.

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Egypt, Gaza

All are located in the former ancient Babylonian empire.

Iraq could be the one that suffered the deadly wound in 1990 in the first Gulf War, was healed.

Huh??? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The carnal man--the man without God--is only a 'beast;' a created being living instinctively. We are told that for us Believers 'the old man (the beast) is DEAD. Yet many Christians continue to express amazement that this beast-life still LIVES IN THEM! They are 'wondering after the beast......'

"Reckon yourselves INDEED dead to sin..." and you will need have no fear of any 'beast' to come in the future.

Love one another.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

You may want to study Nero redivivus.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

You may want to study Nero redivivus.

I understand. "Caesar Nero" in both Hebrew and Greek = 666. Doesn't have to much of an application to the life a believer today though, does it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Well, it's a country, that much I can back up. because the wounded beast is a collection of nations. but what nation it is a whole other ballgame. ummm....the best explination that I've heard of is that it's Germany, and the wound was the berlin wall. They say this because the country of Germany was completely chopped up, some parts given to the west and other the east, and was there a third part? Anyway, I guess newspapers around this time were referring to the wall when it fell like a wound that had been healed...when eastern germans tried to cross the wall they were shot dead, and there is tension in germany (according to cnn-haha) about east germans and west germans.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Rev. 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Any thoughts?

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Satan was once an angel that became mortal.

The beast's head wound; could have occured on his fall from glory(becoming mortal) .

I was in another forum, and a question came up. How come God doesn't respond to my every prayers right

now; as proof? This question leads me to credit Jesus for coming in the flesh, and leaving in the spirit as a sign.

If we need a physical tangible presence. How then will we ever have peace?

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan

cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

I am a true believer in the concept of before and behind found in the bible. I believe that any symbolic text found

in the Book of Revelation, can be correlated to any earlier event in the bible. It just makes understanding prophecy

a little easier.

Not so say that if I read it again tomorrow, I would not find another way to describe it. God's word is infinate.

Everlasting

Bible Inspired Author

Moon Over Key Biscayne

booksandmore.4t.com

:P

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Satan was once an angel that became mortal.

The beast's head wound; could have occured on his fall from glory(becoming mortal) .

Mmm I'm not so sure about Satan becoming mortal, he's still a spirit and will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

He must place his power into a physical body (Anti-Christ) to setup his final army against Israel and Christ returning. Rev. 13:2 "and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Satan is referred to as the dragon, giving the beast his power.

From what I've understood the the beast spoken of here is the same one Daniel seen in his vision.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

The beast is a form of government and the 10 horns represent kingdoms under this government. Notice three are removed and then a little horn arises in their place but is a man (Anti-Christ). I believe this man is one of the heads thats wounded.

If its a nation thats wounded how can the the other beast (False Prophet) spoken of later in the chapter of Rev.13 cause all to worship a nation? I believe its the little horn which Daniel saw that is a man who rises into power (Anti-Christ) that is wounded but healed. And Satan gives him his full authority and power.

Second beast (False Prophet)

Rev.13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

I personally don't believe a nation which survives an attack can cause the rest of the world to worship it. Is the Anti-Christ "and a mouth speaking great things" which perhaps receives the deadly wound but is healed in a miraculous way, causing all to follow him with the help of the False Prophet? :24:

Edited by 7thseal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The beast is a form of government and the 10 horns represent kingdoms under this government. Notice three are removed and then a little horn arises in their place but is a man (Anti-Christ). I believe this man is one of the heads thats wounded.

I think symbolically we mean the same thing.

If its a nation thats wounded how can the the other beast (False Prophet) spoken of later in the chapter of Rev.13 cause all to worship a nation? I believe its the little horn which Daniel saw that is a man who rises into power (Anti-Christ) that is wounded but healed. And Satan gives him his full authority and power.

I personally don't believe a nation which survives an attack can cause the rest of the world to worship it. Is the Anti-Christ "and a mouth speaking great things" which perhaps receives the deadly wound but is healed in a miraculous way, causing all to follow him with the help of the False Prophet? :)

Not so sure! In a time of pestilence and no substance? Many people try to laud establishment now, only to find that

they are not open to it, or it does not profit them. Inconveniently so. Hmmm.

Lam 1:10 The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her pleasant things: for she hath seen [that] the heathen entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command [that] they should not enter into thy congregation.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This verse explains to me; how symbolic and open to interpretation the text is. I think God is saying once again; to

keep the sayings, acknowledge the signs and trust in His will. If prophecy could be fully defined, then Satan the

adversary would know the plan. Satan "Not" understanding the plan; is what proves God to be Empowered.

Everlasting127

Bible Inspired Author

Moon Over Key Biscayne

booksandmore.4t.com

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Antichrist will receive a supposedly heal deadly wound. (Rev. 13: 3) ...