• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

This thread isn't about the credibility of two reverends, it's about a man who blurted out something he shouldn't have and was fired for it. We, as Christians, should show a little more respect for men of God, especially in public forums. They do earn their money. You keep saying they don't, prove it, since dirt seems to be the only thing this forum keeps interest in.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not "reverends", they are trouble making, self promoting race pimps only interested in their own financial statements.

Ever heard Jesse's show? I have, it's on every sunday morning around here - and it RARELY has to do with Christianity. It's focus is on political baloney and political correctness.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

"You'll know them by their fruit" Jackson and Sharpton are false prophets who claim to be preachers of the gospel but make money and fame from a racial defending aganda. Imus asked for forgiveness.......If these men were men of God they would have announced to the world that the Lord has commanded us to forgive so let us forgive him. Matt 18:20-22 Instead they are leading an unforgivness message to the people and decieving many!!

Those of us who are christian remember how we judge we will be judged. So let us not say things like "he got what he deserves".........because everyone of us deserves hell but we have found mercy through Christ. What he said was wrong but the things I have been forgiven for are alot worse.

Very well stated!

Edited by Pizzaguy

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not "reverends", they are trouble making, self promoting race pimps only interested in their own financial statements.

Ever heard Jesse's show? I have, it's on every sunday morning around here - and it RARELY has to do with Christianity. It's focus is on political baloney and political correctness.

So Jackson does earn his money.

And it seems a great deal better than the "average joe", who cares what he chooses to call himself and who believes him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I didn't even know Jackson had a show til I read this post. And I didn't know Sharpton had a show til I read about Imus being on it. If their programs are anything like Jackson and Sharpton are whenever they get on other tv programs, they are probably exactly as you say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This thread isn't about the credibility of two reverends, it's about a man who blurted out something he shouldn't have and was fired for it. We, as Christians, should show a little more respect for men of God, especially in public forums.

A real man of God would make a bit more effort to obey the command: "Love your neightbor, do good to them that despitefully use you, and pray for them each day." :noidea:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

This thread isn't about the credibility of two reverends, it's about a man who blurted out something he shouldn't have and was fired for it. We, as Christians, should show a little more respect for men of God, especially in public forums. They do earn their money. You keep saying they don't, prove it, since dirt seems to be the only thing this forum keeps interest in.

Their not men of God. Their god is Mammon and Power.

Guest LadyC

good responses to none's comment. i'd like to ask you, none, what fruits do you see that lead you to believe that those two men are godly?