• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1964

The government steals money from its people.

Now you know that isn't true.

This country the money is NOT the governments. It is the peoples money. Caesar was a emporer, it was his money that he coined and distributed. The money today is privately owned. It is our time, effort and labor converted into a hard coinage that we use to trade. The government doesn't have any right to it whatsoever.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "The United States of America" either stamped or printed on all coin and paper money?

The ONLY way the government can take it from us is through the threat of death. They take our money at the point of a gun and distribute it to those who don't deserve it.

Maybe I'm the only one, but the government has never threatened to kill me. And no government official has ever pointed a gun at me.

Again....I'm probably the only one this hasn't happened too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.

No one can serve two masters.

Try not paying your taxes. The government will come and try to take your home, your private property. If you defend your private property with a gun, which you may legally own, they will kill you.

Taxation is the confiscation of and redistribution of wealth. Income tax is also not Constitutional according to many scholars.

Wanting to keep more of your hard earned money is not loving money in any way, nor is it making money your master. I am a minister and I can only imagine how much more I could do for the Lord and people if the government, at all levels, didn't confiscate an obscene percentage of my income.

There is no way you can make "income tax" biblical by using the "rendering unto Caesar" thing. Jesus' teaching there was not in support of tax, it was in support of staying out of trouble!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"BNL! Yeah! Another good thing to come out of Canada, eh?"

:emot-hug:;)

Wanting to keep more of your hard earned money is not loving money in any way, nor is it making money your master. I am a minister and I can only imagine how much more I could do for the Lord and people if the government, at all levels, didn't confiscate an obscene percentage of my income.

How much more could you do for the Lord with what you already have?

Jesus' teaching there was not in support of tax, it was in support of staying out of trouble!

You are correct.

Pay your taxes and stay out of trouble.

Render unto Caesar.