• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Is this what you were referring to about Missouri?

http://www.mochip.org/

It doesn't use microchips as of yet... but with a name like MOCHIP, it certainly sounds like microchips are in the future for such an organization.

no, this is not the same thing..... the organization was placing the MICRO chip in children.... not just an identification package.... Kansas already has this ID package, looks kind of like a large pass port, and inside has picture, finger prints, and personal discription (marks, scars, eyes, hair, so forth and so on.)

mike

Alright, well google didn't pull anything up, so at least the microchip thing you described isn't very wide spread yet. Maybe we can convince people to stick with the identification package and forget the microchips for the time being.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Biblicist
I don't want a microchip or any type of tatoo, but I don't think that either are the mark of the beast.

This concerns me more in the areas of privacy and civil liberties.

I think you are right about the microchip and the tattoo's, but this could be the technology that ushers that in.

Privacy? Honey, have you had any children? Forget privacy in the labor room! :thumbsup:

How much privacy do you think is OK? If you are worried about someone stealing your identity, don't be, no one can steal your identity in Christ. ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

:thumbsup:;):24::24::24::24:
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This truly indicates the signs of the time. God is coming back real soon!!

alright, here is a new thing, some may have already heard about it, some may not have.....

it is a new means of "TAGGING" a person, only this time with out a micro-chip as with the digital angel or the veri-chip, or the more recent developements that have made it as small as one of the dots for a period on this page.....

this is a TATTOO, that is either in clear ink or in colored ink.... it is able to be read by a scanner from several feet away, is invisible to the human eye, can be used on live stock and not even have to shave the area of the tattoo, can be tattooed even with the hair inplace.

it is based on the Hexadecimal number system as are many computer systems....

this is also called the Radio Tattoo...

there have been some news releases, internet news sources....

InformationWeek, carried the following headline Invisible RFID Ink Safe Dor Cattle and People.

right now it is able to hold 15 digits, that are readable in the new system, ( 15 didgets, with 36 alphanumeric characters, gives quite a few combinations of account numbers ) this would be about 2.388636399360199775574020417181 times 10 to the 93 power. account numbers.

the article did not give the demensions of the tattoo, but it will not matter for in a short time i am sure that the size will shrink and the ammount of information that is contained will increase...

information i received this from is the March 2007 issue of Prophecy In The News.

have fun with this thread...

mike

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't believe the mark of the beast is here. For the reason that, from reading the Bible i got the impression that when people received the mark of the beast, they knew that's what it was.

The mark of the beast...it is here...along with the internet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this is GREAT news!! It seems to me that we are certainly approaching the technology that the anti-christ will use to mark his people. I support the advancements in this technology with great joy...and hope. :thumbsup:

We sure are. This said it all! All the things that going on in the world today is definately preparation for the coming of Christ. And the ruling the anti-christ will have over this world. God Bless!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't want a microchip or any type of tatoo, but I don't think that either are the mark of the beast.

I totally agree with what you said. I believe when people accept the mark of beast, they are going to know exactly what they are accepting. God Bless!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

with this type of thinking, you have already been deceived....

Do you really think that the antichrist is going to come out and say he is the antichrist? do you really think that it is going to be that easy????

mike

Hey Mike, I certainly see what you are saying, but I don't really see the need to be paranoid about this technology. The "Mark of the beast" is not some secret thing that people are going to wake up one morning and go, "What have I done?"

The bible is kinda vague on the whole thing anyway, but what we do know is that the anti-christ is going to "cause" everyone to have his mark to buy and sell...then the bible tells us what his number is. The bible then goes on to say that whoever has his mark and worships his image is in deep trouble. The bible also tells us that his mark is #666, which means that there are likely to be "other" marks that are not the MOTB.

There is NO indication that this is going to be some secret occurance. Rev 13 says that everyone will worship the Beast...except those written in the Book of Life. The MOTB is for those who worship the Beast, there is NO indication that this Mark will be given to, or made available to those who believe in Christ. It is a mark reserved for those who worship the beast.

I do believe that this technology will be used to usher in the MOTB and that it will be used for those purposes. That doesn't make the technology "evil" it means we need to be vigilant and ever closer to the teachings of God's word. Many people freaked out over getting social security numbers...some people believe IP addresses are the MOTB...I think its fruitless to worry over technology advancements. At issue will be those who "worship the Beast and his image."

If you are NOT worshipping the anti-christ, then I think you are a-ok to get an electronic piece of rice in your hand for ID purposes.

• Thumbs Up 1