• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

I'm just glad her husband was there to get her home safely...it's one of the reasons why I've never had a drink without someone being there that I could trust with my life.

Yes thankfully!!

Thank you all for your information and concern. She is feeling a bit better today. The police finally took blood and urine samples, in my opinion too late, but that's the British police for you! We are waiting for results.

The Police are also going to the club to interview everybody. These people are so evil! As Rusty said, what if she had had some medical condition - she does actually have asthma but that's not too serious. What if she had been pregnant? What if they had overdosed her? Hopefully the experience has taught her and her husband to be a whole lot more careful!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I'm just glad her husband was there to get her home safely...it's one of the reasons why I've never had a drink without someone being there that I could trust with my life.

Yes thankfully!!

Thank you all for your information and concern. She is feeling a bit better today. The police finally took blood and urine samples, in my opinion too late, but that's the British police for you! We are waiting for results.

The Police are also going to the club to interview everybody. These people are so evil! As Rusty said, what if she had had some medical condition - she does actually have asthma but that's not too serious. What if she had been pregnant? What if they had overdosed her? Hopefully the experience has taught her and her husband to be a whole lot more careful!!

I'm just glad she is okay!

:huh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I would be furious and looking for the culpret to did it. What if your daughter had some medical condition? It could have killed her. I just dont' get some people now a days. what are they thinking.?

Unfortunately I think the problem is that people don't think. It says a lot about the world we're living in.

Glad your daughter is okay Lass.

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/10/1974

That is so scary! I am so glad her husband was there!

Guest LadyC
I would be furious at her husband an brother for taking her into the sort of an environment where such indignities could be forced upon her. If that happened to my daughter, I'm afraid my son-in-law would be betting a little more than a swift kick in the butt!!!!

why? you can't blame the husband or brother, because this can happen ANYwhere. it could happen just as easily at a mcdonalds as it could at a bar... besides, northern lass didn't even specify what kind of environment they were in.

some news program the other day, i can't remember what program, interviewed a waiter from a nice restaurant who had witnessed someone slip something into a woman's drink. he acted quickly, came over and "clumsily" bumped the table, making the drink slosh a little. he apologized profusely, grabbed the drink, told the woman he'd be right back with a fresh one. he gave the drugged drink to the manager who called the cops, and the perpetrator was carted off to jail. the drink was sent to a lab for analysis.

this was in a nice restaurant where you would never expect something like this to occur.

:whistling: did any of you notice this is from 2007????????????????

Guest LadyC

uh, nope LOL.... but it's still a good topic to discuss, since it happens all the time! but thanks for pointing it out to me, so i don't expect a reply from leonard!

uh, nope LOL.... but it's still a good topic to discuss, since it happens all the time! but thanks for pointing it out to me, so i don't expect a reply from leonard!

:th_praying:

Guest LadyC

weird thing is, i remember posting my first response in this thread like it was just last week. my how time flies!

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

:th_praying::thumbsup::o She's fine now! And doubly careful!