floating around inside my brain

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

:24: .... i've already taken my meds, so no, i'm not needing to go to the doctor. i need fellowship. i need advice. i need truth. i need concern. i need passion and i need compassion.

my heart is black and wet with tears

the dew on my hair has been here for years

from the scales on my gruff old heals

to the top of my brow with sweat

i cling to my God and weep for him yet

my life is spinning in circles

no one understand my brain

my biggest problem is i hold things upstairs in my head until i'm so confused i have no idea what i need to let go of. what do you work on when you can't socialize normally with people?!

my comunnication skills are so bad that everyone avoids me. or worse, i get around them and can't talk. i mean can't. i've been on this board for over a year and made no friends. hardly posted. messaged very little. etc. :taped:

ok. here's where everyone tears me to shards for being so imature and ignorant. i'll listen. but i don't know how easy it will be to post back. pray for me please. this really is not something i wanted to do. i felt i have to learn to socialize for maturity. :cool:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Well you've made a nice thread, and you've made a start on meeting people! :cool:

Hello, my name is Becky!

:taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

I will pray for you :taped:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Hi babyroses

Hello Dear Sister

:thumbsup:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalms 23

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,973
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  234
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

you have a whole family /friends here and it doesnt matter how good or how bad you think you are at communicating :thumbsup::blink:

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of righteousness

for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk

through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.

isn't it bad if we live only in scriptures and promises? aren't we suppose to go out into the world and use God's love and truth to heal others? what if i sit in my head with all of this, unable to exspress it. sometimes i want to go live out in the streets and only have God with me. if i had nothing but Him, then i could feel Him more? see Him more? i won't be so confused and busy with life. but i would be busy with Him.

you would be too busy trying to keep from harm I think :24: ...sometimes we just have the need to "be still" and just rest in Gods love and if that is where you are at this time then just praise Him and enjoy your special time with Him ...when God wants you to do something He will provide and you will know :thumbsup::blink::24:

you would be too busy trying to keep from harm I think :24: ...sometimes we just have the need to "be still" and just rest in Gods love and if that is where you are at this time then just praise Him and enjoy your special time with Him ...when God wants you to do something He will provide and you will know :help::24::21:

that happens to. that's when He pushes us out with armor on. but everyday. so much sex, drugs, violence, greed, lies, wounds, preditors, muders, fowl lanuages, unjust systems. blind, deaf, hungry, widowed, laziness, corruption. theivfs. pain, abuse, dysfunction. how canm i be content ?! how can the ways of the world not need us right now and e3verywhere.

ofcourse we can't infringe upon peoples rights....... what if i did leave my family. leave all i know to souly exsixt for mimistering to others. what if i do live in the scriptures quite literal.

what if i see thgings the way i do. to seperate me from the word. what if my reality is cokmpletely different fot a apurpose.

these thoughts have been working there ways into my brain, since i was 8. when i wished i had been the three year old offeringto the temple. many times i have traveled through the dessert. i sought a burning bush, bu found none. but i sought God. He was there watching over me. but at that timt; i could not feel him. i dispared. i ran. later i learn, that He was there the whole time.

we are all knit together, we are His tower and He our Corner stone.

For I hold you by your right hand

Sometimes the hardest thing of all to do is just to know that we cannot do anything ....God has it all in hand and we need to allow Him to work His ways even though we are impatient and feel we should be doing so much more. My children often want to help me when they see me busy doing so much for them and things going wrong but in fact when they jump in to try to help they often make things worse as I have the system all worked out ( organised chaos :thumbsup: )

I hear what you are saying and understand the need to be all that God wants you to be but PLEASE befoe you do jump into anything think of the family you are going to hurt if anything happens to you ( including your family here at worthy :thumbsup: ) and think the whole thing over with lots of prayer and talking to older Christians who may have more of an idea of how best you can help. Sometimes the best help is to follow the teachings we read in the bible and lead by example in the way we live.

All the terrible things that are happening in the world are just what we have been told will happen and MUST come to pass before Gods plan is worked out in His way :24::24::24: