AndrewA

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Specops, my cousin was witch and she died a year ago. Before she died she watched Narnia. I always hoped that maybe somehow she maybe grasped what Jesus did for her throught that movie. I cling to the story of the robber hung on the cross next to Jesus and that he went to be with Jesus in paradise that day.

Can you please tell me why The Chronicles Of Narnia is considered a must read for serious witches?

edited to add: specops just answered me in a pm. Thank you for answering Specops.

The deception through these gnomes and such is an absolute tragedy. I want nothing to do with it. I'd love to smash them all to billion pieces. I hate them. :huh: My Aunt is being deceived now. I dont know where my cousin is right now as far as heaven or hell, but I know that she'd be terribly upset by her mother continuing to be deceived by these things. I am not a wiccan, I unlike wiccans, beleive there is a satan and his demons. I believe satan and his demons are deceiving my aunt. Wiccans dont recognize that.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

did anyone see my post? noone responded. Please, go back on page 7 and read it i want to know what you think. Refute me or agree, i just want some sign of seeing.

I think what you're saying is that a true believer will not be influenced by objects or idols but one who is weak in their faith might be??? That we should not have such items around in order to avoid influencing the wavering Christians or nonbelievers??? Correct me if I have misinterpreted your post. :huh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

We keep getting referred back to the 3rd paragraph...unless I have suddenly lost the knowledge of how to count to three, then this is the third paragraph.

Indeed it is easy to become paranoid about such things and go way over the top and obsessive, which is in itself not healthy for us, for example banning anyone from entering the house who wears jewellery in case they have one of dozens of type of crystal that is used in new age healing. Who created crystals in first place? Well obviously God did. Man and Satan have simply taken a perfect creation and used it for their perversion and evil. Just because Satan has decided to fool man into using certain objects for evil, dose not mean we can also enjoy these objects for the purpose they were intended.

Isn't that exactly what the OP is doing here? Trying to proclaim that God will not allow us into his home because we had a garden gnome in our flower bed? Just because Satan has decided to fool some people into believing that a garden gnome can actually contain a demonic being, does not mean I can not enjoy this garden gnome for the purpose he was intended for...to make the garden look pretty...

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo please not another Narnia thread.

:wub:

(added the link about narnia)

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?show...=28375&st=0

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The bible says that our God is a jealous God. The fact that these statues and such are worshipped by people of other beliefs I am sure has made God very angry. Seems to be a mocking of some sort to willingly display something that has made God jealous.

Kind of like, if my husband had an affair, and you were my best friend, and you decided to display the picture of the person my husband had an affair with in your home. That would make me angry, though you were not the one having an affair with her.

p.s. please review the third paragraph in the OP before responding to this

It depends on what your intentions are.

God knows your heart. He knows if you worship your garden gnome. He knows if you put value on it. God is not jealous over something that I do not worship.

Your husband scenario has nothing to do with this topic.

The only thing that would change this scenario would be if I put a photo on my wall that vaguely resembled a photo of the person your husband had an affair with.

God is not jealous of a gnome shaped rock in my garden that the birds poop on.

God would be jealous if I prayed to that rock shaped gnome and put inscence around it and offered it sacrifices.

LOL! :wub: Now that is when I would start wondering about my elderly neighbor...the day I see her offering a burnt offering to her garden gnome is the day I retract all my statements on this thread and start believing that garden gnomes are somehow demonic-ly possessed and have the potential to send you straight to hell.

I hope you are 100% sure that God does not mind you using what others have worshipped as a false god in your garden. If I had to guess, I'd say God would rather see them destroyed. There are much better options out there for decorating your garden than objects so very closely tied to false gods and wicca. (Ladders and such are not nearly as closely tied to wicca as gnomes and such)

This false hope wiccans cling to has caused my heart great pain. People that I love very much are involved in this. God loves those people even more than I do, so I can only imagine it hurts him even worse.I'd appreciate it if noone would poke fun at such a painful issue.

I found this in another forum just now while I was looking up Demonic Garden Gnomes...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/84075/1.ashx

"Here in the UK we are very keen on gardening and many of our gardens are adorned with various features. But one that stands out to many people is the love many UK residents have for GNOMES. Now you must understand that whatever you read about political trends and devotions to various elected governments the real divisions in the UK are not along party lines. In fact there are only two main groups. THOSE LOVE GNOMES AND THOSE WHO HATE THEM.

I hate them. There I confess it!

There lived in a village a few miles away a family. The pioneered, there were the glowing light of example when the CS came. They were always "at the front" It was rumoured the WTS always telephoned them for advice when doctrinal changes were to be made.

So it was I called at the house on day and resolved in my wicked heart to wage war on the garden gnomes. For their garden was bursting with them. I walked passed the army of plastic smiling figures and entered the house. I stll recall the critical moment my attack began.

YOU HAVE A VERY NICE GARDEN MY BROTHER!

Well, yes I do.

BUT I HAVE A GREAT FEAR FOR YOU, FOR I SENSE DEMONIC AGENTS ARE AT WORK

What.....?

FOR I SEE IN YOUR GARDEN A WORK OF SATAN........................................GNOMES!!!!!!!

Gnomes but they are just garden ornaments.

NOT SO, FOR GNOMES ARE DRAWN FROM NORDIC MYTHS AND ARE REALLY EARTH SPIRITS..ELIMEMTALS WHO PROTECT PRECIOUS METALS. SUCH THINGS ARE DRAWN FROM PAGANISM ARE THEREFORE DEMONIC ORIGIN.

................................................................................

A few days later the garden was totally devoid of gnomes and has remained so.

Deep in some local authority refuse tip they lie.

Just proves some folk will swallow anything!

LOL! :wub: Now that is when I would start wondering about my elderly neighbor...the day I see her offering a burnt offering to her garden gnome is the day I retract all my statements on this thread and start believing that garden gnomes are somehow demonic-ly possessed and have the potential to send you straight to hell.

And what is someone you loved very much believed on these gnomes and put their faith in these, and went to hell as a result, would you still find this a laughing matter?

And what is someone you loved very much believed on these gnomes and put their faith in these, and went to hell as a result, would you still find this a laughing matter?

If somebody is actually putting their faith in a garden gnome by sacrificing to it, yeah they probably deserve to be in hell...No one I love sacrifices to a garden gnome, therefore I find it funny to think about.