IGNORED

Hilton Sent Back to Jail in Hysterics

Guest lovinghim4ever
is it wrong that i am glad that she is back in prison??? i mean if it were any other person, they wouldnt have it as easy as she does in prison... and they woud most likely get a longer sentance... and she was driving drunk, she could have killed someone...

celebrity or not, if you break the law, you have to pay the consequences, and the consequenses are the same wether your rich, or poor...

No! I don't believe you are wrong.

To be honest, I am glad myself that she's back in prison.

First and foremost she needs Jesus. Maybe this will be just the thing God will use to get her where she really needs to be.

And, like you said, "celebrity or not, if you break the law, you have to pay the consequences, and the consequenses are the same wether your rich, or poor..."

If you or I would have done the same thing she did, we would NEVER have been given the choice of where to serve out our sentence. However, our first priority as Christians is to pray for her salvation.

:emot-hug::wub::emot-hug:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,234
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1987

I'm glad she's back in, too. It makes a mockery of our courts and prisons when a rich, irresponsible socialite can receive such lenient treatment. You don't think prison-bound people cry over their mistakes every day? Please. In less than a month, Paris will be back to her mansion and jet-setting (probably with a book deal). Thousands of similarly-charged people without such money and sway, meanwhile, will serve the rest of their sentences quietly and as the law requires - in normal jail cells, and without hot-shot attorneys arguing for their release.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On a personal note: I think the judge did the right thing. He had to or it would have completely undermined any future rulings he handed down. I do not think it is right that he put her back in for 45 days, instead of 23. She was given 23 days for "good behavior" and credit for time served. The fact that the Sheriff and some lawyers got her released for a day, shouldn't reflect negatively on her. At the same time, Paris shouldn't blame the judge...she should fire her lawyers who managed to completely screw this one up and get her in more trouble.

For the record: Paris does NOT have it easier than a "normal" inmate. She is in a "special needs" unit. The profession term is Admin. Seg. (Administrative Segregation.) A "normal" inmate is allowed out of their cell several hours a day. Most of the time they eat in a common area of the unit. They get time outdoors in a rec yard. They receive "programs" like church, AA, recovery, law library, etc... Paris Hilton is given ONE hour a day outside of her cell, by herself. Any "personal needs" like showering and phone use must be completed during that time. All meals are taken in her cell. Any "program" such as couseling, or speaking to a chaplain, library, etc...is done at her cell (probably through a small slot in the door where her food tray is passed to her.) She does not go "outside" but probably has a small high-walled area with tight fencing and barbed wire at the top for her rec "yard."

Some of you may not care about these differences...but I think its only proper that we understand that Paris is NOT getting it easier because of her celebrity. She may be "safer", but its far more difficult mentally than general population.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  1,234
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/10/1987

She still gets her time off for good behavior...the sentence remains the same so she'll only serve about 23 days.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

How could she get so much time off for good behavior when she'd been there such a short time? Doesn't she have to show some good behavior for a while first?

How will all her ranting and crying and hysterics reflect on her behavior?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Has it ever crossed your collective minds that she is not like normal people simply in view of her co-called celebrity status? You could never put this one in with the regular prison population! Man, she'd end up Big Bertha's main squeeze for sure.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Has it ever crossed your collective minds that she is not like normal people simply in view of her co-called celebrity status? You could never put this one in with the regular prison population! Man, she'd end up Big Bertha's main squeeze for sure.

No she would end up painfully dead by somebody trying to make a name for themselves.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I do hope the ground of Paris' mind is plowed to such a state so that she would look to God instead of Mom... She is arrogant... just like just about all of us...

She is lost... She needs Jesus. I pray that the circumstances in her life will draw her to the "real" Jesus.

You know, I really feel sorry for Paris hilton. She has everything money could buy, and remains so helpless in her naivety.

She is the classic case of someone whose identity lies in her riches, and her image. How sad that she lacks such inner strength and character.

Lord, I life Paris up to you in prayer. Give her peace, and open her eyes. Give her the strength to endure this, and bring her to some understanding of her spiritual situation.

She reminds me of a weak little doe....I really feel sad for her.

Although, I don't think it's right that everyone says her sentence is too harsh. Drunk driving is no minor infraction!!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I saw them showing Paris being driven from her home on her way back to jail on TV yesterday.

With all the photographers and press that were surrounding her car and chasing it down the road, I became frightened for her. Paris Hilton's fame and pursuit by the press is eerily similar to that of Princess Diana. I pray she does not share Diana's fate.

You know, as much as the paparazzi praises her for being so generous and nice to them, you'd think they'd cut her a break by not strewing her pathetic situation all over the place....I don't know how much more I can take seeing that picture of her crying, and obviously brutally distraught. Who wants to see that?! She's obviously in a WORLD of grief.

Paprazzi are scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I find it interesting that there is so much focus on "her", and not one word being said by anyone about the hundreds of other inmates right there beside her... :emot-nod:

As far as I go, her punishment is just that... Punishment. Just like all the others in there with her...

I pray for them ALL. They need Jesus, that's all. Jail isn't the end of the world, but it just may be enough to give her something else to think about... Maybe not... But I pray the best...

Edited by Motivated By Grace