• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I would like to share what i have been seen the past weekend. it is actual happened. there was 5 tornado since june 22 to june 24. There was no warning for tornado to touch down in different places lately. They were unexpected and being so shock why we had no warning regarding tornado. It makes me think today after i saw in newspaper said "we need a better warning" because it is the same thing when Jesus christ is coming back any time that we dont know. like without warning He will come back and take us home. if the storm comes we should know better than this like knowing tornado can come and destory the town or village or city what about Jesus christ, We should know better than not taking any warning. becasue right now many many not taking the bible seriously and the warning serious. just almost same as Noah time. Noah has been warning people but they dont take any warning and scoffing at Noah so now they are scoffing about this right now and not taking any warnings. as I believe that God is showing something and trying to warning us what will it happen. we must be ready for this day that will happen. becasue it is so closer and so near what i see it is getting worse. and Now Israel is gonna to war with 5 groups like iran, syria etc in early july. ARe we ready for this? are our lives clean and righteousness, blameless? I know it will impact many many people in all over the world when it will suddenly without warning. I am so sorry to say that because I compelled and say that because I just want to share from my heart and want to share with other people and want them to wake up. I dont know why i had in my mind like "without warning, I am coming back" i said whoa in my mind and i said very true in my mind. What if He is coming back in next minute or next hour or next day or next week or next month or whenever he is coming back I know it in my heart He is right at the door and ready to go and call us to meet Him. I have no doubts.

right now in winnipeg it has been continue have funny and strange weather like having torando and rain and windy it is not the same as before i believe that God is doing something to impact people also even all over the world, like economic, polititics and nature causes and weather not normal meaning is that God is trying to get your attention. and please turn around from the evil ways and greedy life and repent to God. God really want you so badly and he dont want to se eyou die without Jesus Christ.

hey, if you are going through rough time, Hold on to Jesus Christ, and Do not be afraid of anything no one can harm you or your souls. Just trust in Him. just pray for other people and forgive them and show them your love from God. do not hold any grudge against anyone. just have be patience little awhile until He is coming back very soon. Just asking God to give you strength to go through this. Leave your problem and your struggles to God's hands because it is the safe place where you can put and leave it to God's hands if you dont feel any safe, i let you know you are in safe place in God's hands.

Just be ready for Him

DC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Wow! That was very thought provoking!

Thank you :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  418
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/13/1965

Christ's return will be a glorious day. I pray for it often. It isn't something we need to worry about. We should continue everyday following the Word of GOd that says to love one another, and share the good news.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Hey DC, This is so good. It is wonderful when things of the earth cause us to think on spiritual truths. And most of us need that reminder to be ready for the return of Christ. Be blessed!