• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Alright folks, here is my question...

The government has introduced and we as a society have accepted various things such as credit cards, drbit cards, gps devices, social security numbers, etc that could and were seen as the mark of the beast. But nothing hs happened.

Don't the taking of the mark of the beast only come into play WHEN you know the antichrist is present or in control. Such things as the mocro chip, this tattoo, national id cards, etc are no different than the other things I mentioned.

Shouldn't we be should watching for the antichrist and not so much the technological improvement?...

I still don't know why people accepted the SSN. Even when it was first introduced, in I think 1936, it served no useful purpose (except to track taxation directly to the Social Security Administration, and therefore prove that the holder was a slave to government). I read recently that any American citizen, if asked for their SSN for a non-taxation purpose should ask which Act requires them to do so. I don't think this has ever been "accepted" as such by US citizens but is just something that has been forced on them and they have been tricked into thinking is necessary.

As for credit cards, sure I have one like most others, but it is strictly for emergencies and I haven't had to use mine in more than two years. It is hardly something anybody cannot do without. Debit cards are the thing we can't do without. Personally I don't buy things with it (though I will admit that I have done so when I have had to pay for something and I haven't time to get any cash). Otherwise I use it to get cash out of the ATM machine and if I find a shop that has a problem with cash I will go somewhere else. There are always places like markets, roadside stalls, charity shops etc. where you have to have cash, as they don't have facilities for anything else.

Personally I have no use for other technology - things such as GPS devices (I've never got that badly lost), cellphones - I find them incredibly intrusive (I can't think of anything that is that urgent that it can't wait until you get to a landline) and I have a horror of motor vehicle technology - like speed governors, seat-belt lights (I have disconnected all that garbage if I have ever found it, and I don't even like automatic transmissions). I don't see these things as "technological improvements" but rather more as unnecessary "gimmicks" that make us lazy and reliant on them, to the point where our society is in danger of not being able to function if the electricity were cut off.

None of these things - on their own - could been seen as the MOB (in fact it is rididulous to say that the automatic transmission is the MOB). However, I think we have to be wary of anything that "softens us up" for the eventual MOB.

I think, personally, that we should stop making excuses to embrace just about anything that comes along and wake up and realise that we should be teaching ourselves to survive in a world where we don't have these luxuries and are not subject to blackmail by the antichrist's government. Afterall, it is only true that you cannot buy nor sell without the "mark" if you "buy into" a system whereby you don't know how to do anything else.

As Christians we should be forming our own societies whereby we can trade with each other, and no antichrist's government with its "technology" or MOB would be able to hurt us.

If we all continue to say "wait until the antichrist comes along ..........." One day, all of a sudden, it will all be in place for the MOB and we will have no "plan A, B or C" or anything at all.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic