traveller

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

I've only been here since Sept of 07. I haven't actually met anyone here but I feel that I have had the priveledge of getting to know a feww people just via this site. I also haven't met too many people from Michigan...which is understandable :emot-hug:

:mgfrog: Michigan here too..... :laugh: I'm thinking I'm the furthest North mod....hmmmmm....burrrrrrr :cool:

Hey, I'm originally from Michigan---does that count???

a.

Of course it counts!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, your mamma and my mamma went to different high schools together........ :24:

Huh? :o

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

well i havent met anyone in person yet... but i have made a great many friends... one of them is cece she is from tx.. and we are meeting up this summer.... i am also planning to go on the worthy trip in june.. where everyone is meeting there in gatlenburg.... think it will be fun... and i never thought i would ever say that i was meeting someone from on line... but God has changed my heart on that....

God bless... sister vicki

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I've met lady c a few times when we go to visit a relative in Las Vegas. That is it so far.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  746
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/30/1988

Hmm...I wonder if y'all would want to meet me or not. I'm actually quiet alot-my sisters steal the limelight. they're actually the silly ones, and I surprise people when I get ornery. It's easier to be silly online when you can actually get a word in edgewise. People have to listen to you! Unless of course you just refused to read my posts... :whistling:

don't know why we wouldn't want to meet you. so you come across differently online than in real life.... most of us probably do! LOL, i remember one time talking to someone over the phone (never met in person, but talked to), and he got such a kick out of the fact that i was so different than i seem to be on the board! i think i've loosened up a bit over the years, but for a long time, i was all no-nonsense on the board... i was very much an opinionated know-it-all. i didn't mean to be, it's just how i came across! (i spent most of my time in controversial issues, i think that board tends to make everyone that way.)

i wonder how many other people here that come across as stuffy are actually a lot of fun in real life. and i never thought about it til now, but i wonder how many goofy silly people that we don't take seriously enough are grounded in wisdom that we could learn from?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

Nope. Haven't met anyone.

Same here.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

i wonder how many other people here that come across as stuffy are actually a lot of fun in real life. and i never thought about it til now, but i wonder how many goofy silly people that we don't take seriously enough are grounded in wisdom that we could learn from?

Hmmmm :) Am I a stuffy person who comes across silly, or a silly person who come across stuffy? :noidea:

:blink:

Hmmmm :) Am I a stuffy person who comes across silly, or a silly person who come across stuffy? :noidea:

:blink:

well, let's take YOU for example :24: you come across as quite a normal person... but i'm betting in real life you have one green tooth, einstien-looking hair, and the personality of a martian!

LOL, just kidding!!!!