• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

Hey, Oakleaf -

Please don't take this wrong, but would you mind re-explaining that? :) It's a bit of a run-on sentence, and I'm having a hard-time understanding what you just said.

sorry my grammer aint real good.....what i do even before i pick up the bible to read it, i pray. i pray that the lord give me knowledge to understand what i am reading....i pray for guidance on what HE wants me to read. and i pray that HE fills me with the holy spirit so that i may learn from what i read....and when i read i thank GOD for teahing me HIS word...and when GOD thinks im done learning HE makes me stop reading...and I start to praise HIS name and glorify HIM for showing me the truth.....and what the LORD has us read will mean something different to someone else that reads the same passage or verse..and if we are new to the faith wil have a different meaning then someone who has a stronger relationship with GOD.......does this help.....oak

Edited by oakleaf

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, thanks - that clarifies it! :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:emot-hug: OK, would you two please explain to me how you got all of this out of that Psalm?

Hi Nebula,

Psa 78:35 And they remembered that God [was] their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

After reading the Bible and not tiring of it's beauty. We begin to understand how the story evolved, and what the Lord's message is trying to impart. When I say that I rest on the word. I mean that I take the Gospel as it is. When was the firmament of the world created? The Book of Genesis. In my receiving of the word; psalms are exaltations that describe man's remembrance of God, and despair from the devices of the world. All at time before Jesus Christ redeemed the spirit. As the Book in the Bible Lamentations is named. So are the reflections of Man in his trials and tribulations.

Everlasting,

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Moon over Key Biscayne :)

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Ps. 19:4 is one of my favorite verses in the Bible but I'm missing something in the OP I think. Are you saying that vs. 1 and 7 are mirror reflections of one another and so on. :whistling: If so, could someone explain to me how they mirror because I don't see it.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

the bible is the best and only book that guides us to what GOD wants us to know about HIMSELF

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justthefacts

:whistling:

I was reading Psalm 19 last night, and I was noticing the oddity of how the first half is about the celestial and the second part is about the Law and Precepts and whatnot of the Lord. How were the two correlated?

Recalling that Hebrew poetry is based on parallelism (simple explanation: one thought echos another synonymously, alternately, or increasing), I tried looking at part 2 as an echo of part 1. This is how it came out. What do you think?

Psalm 19

1 The heavens are telling of the glory of God;

And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul;

The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

2 Day to day pours forth speech,

And night to night reveals knowledge.

8 The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;

The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

3 There is no speech, nor are there words;

Their voice is not heard.

9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;

The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether.

4 Their line has gone out through all the earth,

And their utterances to the end of the world.

10 They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold;

Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb

In them He has placed a tent for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber;

11 Moreover, by them Your servant is warned;

In keeping them there is great reward.

It rejoices as a strong man to run his course.

12 Who can discern {his} errors?

6 Its rising is from one end of the heavens,

And its circuit to the other end of them;

And there is nothing hidden from its heat.

Acquit me of hidden {faults.}

13 Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous {sins;}

Let them not rule over me;

Then I will be blameless,

And I shall be acquitted of great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart

Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD,

My Rock and my Redeemer.

You are correct, the latter is an overlay of the first. However, it is not the understanding you came away with.

The first 6 verses tell of the universe and their order pertaining to the zodiac that GOD put into motion in Gen. Chapter 1. It tells how He put the sun and our solar system in its starting place and how it runs its coruse threw the zodiac until it reaches the other side, or the end. As he reveals in Gen. chapter 1, this is for signs and wounderings. Signs for those who have eyes and ears to see and hear, and wounderings for those who dont. IM talking spiritualy. They do not speak as a man, but they reveal constantly day and night of the course of this world age that God has set in motion until its end.

Verses 7 thru 9 are wisdom. Those who comprehend these verses, latch on to the understanding of them, and receice life for their souls from our Father.

The rest of the Palsm puts the person as the servent of God like unto the sun in the zodiac. They go threw the scriptures uninhibited gaining knowledge and understanding until this life has run its course and they return to the Father. But, threw their journey, they learn decernment threw the knowledge that they obtain, which will keep back the false teachers and traditional teachings of man, and anything else that offends the truth. Their lives become as an open book, and without saying anything, as the universe, they reveal or say everything. And as God sends the sun on its course without being held back, so are his servants watched over by him and protected if they remain true. Their works are righteous and true in His eyes. I hope this helps. God Bless

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hello JusttheFacts -

Would you please explain your emphasis on the Zodiac?

Guest Justthefacts

:emot-fail:

Hello JusttheFacts -

Would you please explain your emphasis on the Zodiac?

Hello Nebula, Its nice to hear from you. Im not an astrologist, but I will make an attempt to explain. IN Gen. Chapt. 1, When God created the hevenly bodies, ( the known universe), The lesser lights to rule the night, He placed them all in a special array. THis alignment af the solar systems is what is refered to as the zodiac. Our solar system has been traveling threw them ever since our Father but it into motion. Each phase that it travels threw reveals to use where we are at in the time table that God has established for this world age to to exist. This is what Our Lord ment when he was addressing the pharisee and saducees, ( forgive my spelling), when He said, You can tell by looking at the sky what the weather will be, why is it that you can decern the sky, but you cant decern the times. For if they had been paying attention to the scriptures, they would have known about the stars and what they reveal, and they would have known that it was time for the mesaiah to appear. WE also in the last days are instructed to watch, and to know when it is time for the anti christ to appear so that we want be caught off guard as the Lord warned us in Matt. chapt. 24, Mark chapt 13. I hope this helps. God Bless

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

just the facts..... why do u always talk about THE FATHER but never JESUS. do you also pray in the name of YESHUA instead of saying IN THE NAME OF JESUS

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/31/1955

Jesus loves us.

God the Father loves us.

The blessed Holy Ghost loves us.