IGNORED

Hi new member

Guest in_need_of_help

Guest in_need_of_help

Only Just became a christian....It feels right and like this is what i was supposed to be.

But i have some issues that destiny tells me will be solved here by helpful people....Ok they are strange...

For the past 2 years my life has been ruined by mental issues, but these are not normal issues i don't think.

My problem is just basic conversation....Talking to people...In particular those of the oppisite sex but not just them.

When talking my mind thinks like this.....Do we just discuss topics give views on them...then what? what when we have discussed everything... and basically i just dont end up knowing how to talk to anybody about anything....I cant explain the situation well but that is the jist of it, i always think well what will i say tomorrow. meeting new people is impossible i have no idea what to say. if finding out peoples interests etc after that what, then the next day im like well now im stuck just how are you how was your day thats it....... It's bizarre but seriously ruining everything. I feel like a retard in life and like i don't belong just due to this. :thumbsup:;):huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Hi

looking forward to meeting you in chat.

:noidea:

Guest in_need_of_help
Hello,

Let me ask you this question. Do you have any brothers or sisters??

Nope

Guest Biblicist

Welcome to Worthy! :noidea:

I think you will find that conversations here are different than ones in real life. I am not a fan of speaking to people in real life, but in here I can really be myself. :24: HA! If you people really knew me! :24:

Take your time, get involved in a few conversations. I have learned thorugh Worthy, to be less afraid of real life conversations. Being here has made me more bold when I see people. It's really helped me.

I still can't spell though. :)

Again, welcome!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

Very warm welcome! :noidea: We are glad to have you with us. May you be blessed!

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,285
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

[praying :emot-handshake:

Guest cheryl2
Only Just became a christian....It feels right and like this is what i was supposed to be.

But i have some issues that destiny tells me will be solved here by helpful people....Ok they are strange...

For the past 2 years my life has been ruined by mental issues, but these are not normal issues i don't think.

My problem is just basic conversation....Talking to people...In particular those of the oppisite sex but not just them.

When talking my mind thinks like this.....Do we just discuss topics give views on them...then what? what when we have discussed everything... and basically i just dont end up knowing how to talk to anybody about anything....I cant explain the situation well but that is the jist of it, i always think well what will i say tomorrow. meeting new people is impossible i have no idea what to say. if finding out peoples interests etc after that what, then the next day im like well now im stuck just how are you how was your day thats it....... It's bizarre but seriously ruining everything. I feel like a retard in life and like i don't belong just due to this. :blink::o:blink:

Hello, Welcome to Worthy and the family of Christ. I have the same problem at times. I really don't know what to say to people. I'm friendly and I smile a lot but it seems no one wants to start a conversation with me or me with them for that matter. I'm a little shy. Are you shy? I'm prayin that God sends me people that are part of my destiny and are going to be divinely connected to me. And when that happens then the conversations will just flow and you will feel so comfortable with that person. I use to be the type of person that always needed people in my life and had to be their friend but now I wait patiently for the right people to come in my life. So don't fret about the way you conversate. People that God sends your way will love the way you talk and you will love talking to them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

We all struggle with that at one stage especial with christian community, because we have a mind that is already knowing what to do with the world staff. Don't worry what you are going through it's normal it's what is called renewering on the mind, as you read the word you will soon know what to speak about around people that is the Lord and His wonderful work in your life.

Welcome :emot-handshake:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the Welcome Forum to the Looking for Advise Forum