• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/30/1989

:th_praying: your absolutely right you can! And because of the fact that Jesus has delivered you from the demonic has truley helped you to see how pathetically weak and powerless they are over you when you have Jesus. Praise the Lord. I can't imagine ever having a scary nightmare again after being delivered from a demon by Jesus Christ Himself!

I'll tell you the truth, I've never had a nightmare since, except for the weeks/months following the deliverance when the demonic were still fighting for me. But since then - never again! :)

HAH! That is so awesome :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

Yes, yes it is!

:emot-dance:

demons have no power over those saved? then what am i worried about?

If you know you're authority in Christ, then they have no chance to stand against you.

Sure the devil and his demons may try attack you spiritually and sometimes even physically - but if you come against them in the name of the Lord Jesus, they cannot stand and have no choice but to obey and leave if you command them to in Jesus' name!

Know your authority, put on the armour of God and the enemy can't win.

:emot-hug:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Yes, yes it is!

:noidea:

We will see more of it also. belonged to a ministry team in pennsylvania....My sister in christ and best friend is in new jersey we are trying to figure a middle point for the appointments are out of control. Not enough time. Yes, many times in churches. Even pastors and their wives. Jesus can also divinely deliver as well and yet a threefold chord is not easily broken....and you can take that both ways.. Another short form is cutting soul ties that may be twisted with others. HEBREWS 4:12 FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS LIVING AND ACTIVE AND SHARPER THAN ANYTWO EDGED SWORD,AND PIERCING AS FAR AS THE DIVISION O FSOUL AND SPIRIT, OF BOTh JOINTS AND MARROW AND ABLE TO JUDGE THE THOUGHTS AND INTENT OF THE HEART!!!!!

Pastor sumerall was passing through a foreign town resting in his hotel bed. He had stories of a young woman being held in jail who was endowed with the devil but thought nothing of it. As he was listening to a news report on how many died that day who tried to get close to her, She was locked away in jail,. even pastors froze and died, priests of all kinds. He began to feel the Spirit of God moving in Him. He was saying Oh no...Lord I am so tired. I don't want to wrestle with this (something of that nature ) He awakened in the a.m.ready for a new day. Jesus tugging at Him. Finally He went.

You see we are not owner of the gift just the conduit. The town did not want to wrestle anymore either!

He showed up and the spirit called lester a bastard, which in truth he was, he did not know his father but after getting over the shock he simply stated That Jesus Christ was his father and no greater of a father can he have. I think it stood out in his mind cos of some earthly truths were thrown his way and yet in the place where a christian stands in Christ... is totally different. The woman got totally set free...totally. Lives in a villiage. Is married and has children. Her name never to be revealed. Well protected by all the villagers that ended up getting saved due to the power of God. :emot-hug:

Edited by patricia1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  112

I love this thread. One because the peoples testimoney at this point has slienced naysayers. Two, it is a testimoney of Gods power to heal the prisioner of demonic bondage. i also have stories of deliverance just not a lot of time to post presently

I love this thread. One because the peoples testimoney at this point has slienced naysayers. Two, it is a testimoney of Gods power to heal the prisioner of demonic bondage. i also have stories of deliverance just not a lot of time to post presently

Well when you find time, please share you testimonies here!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

hello there Luke....You will laugh at this one. I knew I was having tremendous difficulties. But just remained to have Faith In Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith. One day Jesus called me to a fast...a very long fast. He gave me hours not days and I was not to include Sleeping hours. There was so much going on in my church i thought i am fasting and praying for them or maybe a soul. This was different the other fasts. After the set hours were done. The Holy Spirit told me what to eat coming off the fast. One night I had a dream and as clear as the green grass on my front lawn a Hand came down into the dream ..stretched out with a golden scroll. I was in awe of its beauty. The parchment unraveled,rolling doen. The very top said Deliverance in red written musically( i cannot explain that) under that were Ten thing,numbered from one to ten in black vertically. I woke up excited to know I ampraying for someone...duh...took me a few minutes to figure out it was me :24::24:

I called my pastor and he listened...very quiet on the phone...then I asked him what is deliverance...he tried to give mesome answers but I said no...deliverance from evil..real evil. He said he'll call be back. when he did he finally told me what it meant but under the beliefs of the church he pastored in who does not believe in such a thing his hands were tied Two days later a woman called me who I met at a christian covention 6mos. prior. and asked Honey do you need deliverance I was like Yes I really do and she gave me a number to call and here I am. Yes they do return...they hate losing one of their own I have had stuff happen to me WITNESSED by others as well.

Recently I had another dream ...I was walking in a place where beings were around me but could not touch me, creepy,the arhcitecture was that of very old castles orinsane assylums, Ikept on walking trying to figure out what I was there for. Then I saw a roun circle pit and maybe concrete raised in the middle...demons/fallen angels were conversing about their subjects.. I approached. they were talking about god. which one i know not. they were like on call waiting fora assignment. I walked right into thier conversation They turned and looked not too threatened I spoke "Fear God who is righteous and true you godless , Speak out His name IT IS JESUS , for you cannot.... now...go flee and be bound for all eternity. I will never know who they might have been after or who may not have sealed the deliverance but satans plan was twarted that day. Must go nice talking to you... bye :24:

hello there Luke....You will laugh at this one. I knew I was having tremendous difficulties. But just remained to have Faith In Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith. One day Jesus called me to a fast...a very long fast. He gave me hours not days and I was not to include Sleeping hours. There was so much going on in my church i thought i am fasting and praying for them or maybe a soul. This was different the other fasts. After the set hours were done. The Holy Spirit told me what to eat coming off the fast. One night I had a dream and as clear as the green grass on my front lawn a Hand came down into the dream ..stretched out with a golden scroll. I was in awe of its beauty. The parchment unraveled,rolling doen. The very top said Deliverance in red written musically( i cannot explain that) under that were Ten thing,numbered from one to ten in black vertically. I woke up excited to know I ampraying for someone...duh...took me a few minutes to figure out it was me ;):24:

I called my pastor and he listened...very quiet on the phone...then I asked him what is deliverance...he tried to give mesome answers but I said no...deliverance from evil..real evil. He said he'll call be back. when he did he finally told me what it meant but under the beliefs of the church he pastored in who does not believe in such a thing his hands were tied Two days later a woman called me who I met at a christian covention 6mos. prior. and asked Honey do you need deliverance I was like Yes I really do and she gave me a number to call and here I am. Yes they do return...they hate losing one of their own I have had stuff happen to me WITNESSED by others as well.

Recently I had another dream ...I was walking in a place where beings were around me but could not touch me, creepy,the arhcitecture was that of very old castles orinsane assylums, Ikept on walking trying to figure out what I was there for. Then I saw a roun circle pit and maybe concrete raised in the middle...demons/fallen angels were conversing about their subjects.. I approached. they were talking about god. which one i know not. they were like on call waiting fora assignment. I walked right into thier conversation They turned and looked not too threatened I spoke "Fear God who is righteous and true you godless , Speak out His name IT IS JESUS , for you cannot.... now...go flee and be bound for all eternity. I will never know who they might have been after or who may not have sealed the deliverance but satans plan was twarted that day. Must go nice talking to you... bye :24:

Wow that's pretty cool! :noidea:

Keep at it, following the Lord's leading - I'm sure He's got big plans for you!

it is a testimony of God's power
please share you testimonies here!
satan's plan was thwarted that day
:thumbsup:

Thank You Brothers And Sisters.

Your Personal Testimonies Of God's Love And Power In Your Lives Just Bless Me To No End.

I Smiled All Through The Night!

I Am In Danger Of Spontaneous Praise Throughout The Day.

Keep On Keeping On!

Rejoice

Rejoice evermore.

ray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit.

Despise not prophesyings.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-20

In His Love

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:27-39

:noidea:

Need Deliverance? See Jesus And Be Blessed

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

:laugh:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  161
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

demons have no power over those saved? then what am i worried about?

If you know you're authority in Christ, then they have no chance to stand against you.

Sure the devil and his demons may try attack you spiritually and sometimes even physically - but if you come against them in the name of the Lord Jesus, they cannot stand and have no choice but to obey and leave if you command them to in Jesus' name!

Know your authority, put on the armour of God and the enemy can't win.

I totally agree as I have seen these things myself in church! But what about when its a territorial demon? Such as a house? How do you command it to leave? What if is a strong one??? :39: