freedfromsin

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

The bible speaks of hell. However not everyone who claims to be a Christian believe in a literal hell. Some think that hell is for a time and others feel that hell is eternal. Here is a man that claims to have went to hell and describes it.

*Edit video links*

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I have watched that video before, and this man makes a very convincing case for literal hell. I believe he has experienced exactly that. He has my vote for authenticism and integrity in his message for Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

The bible is very clear, there is a hell, though it is a temporary jail (if you will) until the judgement, and all that are in hell will stand in the judgement, and all not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be cast into the lake of fire.

Real Christians base their believing on what the bible says. Many that learn wrongly correct their believing as they search the scriptures.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think that there are various words in the bible that are translated as Hell. I also believe that when most Christians say hell, they are referring to the lake of fire, which is the place prepared for satan and the fallen angels and for the beast and false prophet. However, there is hell (Sheol) and hell (Gehenna). Sheol is the holding place of the dead and it is the place mentioned in Peter's writings where Jesus preached the Gospel to the dead. Gehenna is the place mentioned in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man.

So, what I call hell is the lake of fire. It is the place prepared for satan. the fallen angels, the beast, and the false prophets. It is also the place into which some or all of those who are raised in the 2nd resurrection (those who face the White Throne judgement) are placed.

The lake of fire is a literal place or state of being. If you reject Jesus, you will be placed there. When is your last chance to accept Jesus? I don't know. Some near death experiences seem to indicate that you can accept Him even at death's door or beyond. I will leave that to God. In my own life I have received Him now and wouldn't have it any other way with me.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

Is there anyone who went to heaven resently...... :emot-fail:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/04/1980

The hell will be eternal...

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.