• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1976

I know they have their false book and all, but will they be in heaven? If they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior will they be there with us?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

if they accept Christ as their saviour, then they reject the false teachings of the mormon church... including that we are all "mini-gods", and including that God had sexual relations with goddesses, or humans, or whatever it is they teach. they would have to reject anything unbiblical, which means they would have to reject the very tenets of mormonism itself.

i've never met a mormon who has rejected those falsehoods, have you? i've met many FORMER mormons that did.... and who are saved... but practicing mormons are not Christians. the "christ" they accept is NOT who Christ is. it is a false god.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

if they accept Christ as their saviour, then they reject the false teachings of the mormon church... including that we are all "mini-gods", and including that God had sexual relations with goddesses, or humans, or whatever it is they teach. they would have to reject anything unbiblical, which means they would have to reject the very tenets of mormonism itself.

i've never met a mormon who has rejected those falsehoods, have you? i've met many FORMER mormons that did.... and who are saved... but practicing mormons are not Christians. the "christ" they accept is NOT who Christ is. it is a false god.

Exactly, LadyC :cool:

If they go against Biblical teaching......as they so clearly do......what 'christ' are they worshipping?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

I know they have their false book and all, but will they be in heaven? If they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior will they be there with us?

In answer to your question all that is needed is underlined and in bold above. Having done that all will then follow including their mistaken beliefs....

In answer to your question all that is needed is underlined and in bold above. Having done that all will then follow including their mistaken beliefs....

I sincerely hope that you are right, GeneV.

Having studied the mormon religion over several years, it is obvious that their worship is very closely related to the worship of Quetzalcoatl - the 'feathered serpent' who supposedly came to the central and south Americas many centuries ago.

We are warned to beware of false 'christs' :cool:

Thanks for the info. I don't know a whole lot about their religion. I would like to find a good un-biased book about what they believe.

Thanks for the info. I don't know a whole lot about their religion. I would like to find a good un-biased book about what they believe.

There is a great deal of info 'out there' as to why the mormon religion is false and misleading.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole :thumbsup:

There is a great deal of info 'out there' as to why the mormon religion is false and misleading.

I have no plans to get involved with it. They do claim to be Christians, and claim to believe the Bible. Their other books are supposedly later revelations.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I have no plans to get involved with it. They do claim to be Christians, and claim to believe the Bible. Their other books are supposedly later revelations.

Yes, but they reject the Apostles and the Nicene Creed and the trinity. Therefore, they are heretical and not Christian.

That sums it up well. Thanks forrest.