• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

What I think is VERY interesting is that in the KJV of the Bible it says the MOB will be IN the right hand or forehead.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" Rev 13:16

As a matter of fact there is a bar in Spain called "The Baha Beach Club" that offers V.I.P status if their customers will recieve a micro chip in their right hand. With this chip they know who he is and how much money one has to spend as he is walking through the door that opened for him before he got to it because a reader read his chip. There also other V.I.P. sections to the bar that only one who has the chip can go into.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is VERY interesting is that in the KJV of the Bible it says the MOB will be IN the right hand or forehead.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" Rev 13:16

As a matter of fact there is a bar in Spain called "The Baha Beach Club" that offers V.I.P status if their customers will recieve a micro chip in their right hand. With this chip they know who he is and how much money one has to spend as he is walking through the door that opened for him before he got to it because a reader read his chip. There also other V.I.P. sections to the bar that only one who has the chip can go into.

One can by a drink with the wave of a hand.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Buckthesystem,

What will stop anyone who doesn't wish that chip to be implanted, lets say the govt forces it on people, what is there to stop them from taking the good ole pocket knife and a syringefull of novacain and cutting it out shortly after it was implanted.

the thing about the mark is that it is permanent. it is something that cannot be copied, or removed. it would have to be this way in order for the system to work.

Its not that its 'forced' upon you, it might cost you your life but the main focus is that you won't be able to be a part of the world society without that mark. You're basically stripped from any form of buying and left on your own. Those without the mark will probably be looked at as some sort of virus and needed to be done away with.

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :whistling:

Buckthesystem,

What will stop anyone who doesn't wish that chip to be implanted, lets say the govt forces it on people, what is there to stop them from taking the good ole pocket knife and a syringefull of novacain and cutting it out shortly after it was implanted.

the thing about the mark is that it is permanent. it is something that cannot be copied, or removed. it would have to be this way in order for the system to work.

Its not that its 'forced' upon you, it might cost you your life but the main focus is that you won't be able to be a part of the world society without that mark. You're basically stripped from any form of buying and left on your own. Those without the mark will probably be looked at as some sort of virus and needed to be done away with.

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :)

It should be obvious from scripture that whether or not you take the mark will be a choice. I believe that when we are no longer able to use the worlds system to survive God will step in. Read Revelation 2:17 and do some research on it. You will find that the word "hidden" speaks of that which is "hidden from our sight" and the word manna does not mean "bread from heaven" like the wisdom Jesus brought with Him. The word manna is speaking of the bread from heaven that God fed the Isrealites when they could no longer use the things of this world and were totally dependent on God for their food and every thing else. So shall it be when we refuse the mark.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Buckthesystem,

But then Christ steps in and who will stand against Him? :24:

It should be obvious from scripture that whether or not you take the mark will be a choice. I believe that when we are no longer able to use the worlds system to survive God will step in. Read Revelation 2:17 and do some research on it. You will find that the word "hidden" speaks of that which is "hidden from our sight" and the word manna does not mean "bread from heaven" like the wisdom Jesus brought with Him. The word manna is speaking of the bread from heaven that God fed the Isrealites when they could no longer use the things of this world and were totally dependent on God for their food and every thing else. So shall it be when we refuse the mark.

Yes, for sure, I believe that whether or not you take the MOB will be a choice. But it will be a government "requirement", like so many of the ideas governments have, it will be "take our mark or don't work and get paid, operate a bank acct, buy anything, sell anything, drive your own motor vehicle, travel anywhere, own any property, register animals - thereby give up any animals you already have, play any sports or get into sports venues to watch, etc. etc. Well, theoretically this IS a choice situation as you don't HAVE to do those things.

People seem to imagine a world where people are lined up and given a clear choice: "Take the mark (thereby denying Christ) or be beheaded". I wish it would be that simple. Yet it will be a choice about life or death, as most people - particularly in cities - will not live if they cannot get paid and buy food.

I think (just my opinion, I am of course open to disagreement) that the choice given to people will be "take the mark or be bankrupted" (something that people seem to value more than their - or anybody else's - life). The beheading might come about at a later date, after you have been declared "enemy of the state" and imprisoned indefinitely or something. Torture will probably come first, and there is nothing dignified about torture.

Massorite you say "WHEN we refuse the mark", I don't want this to be taken as an insult to a lot of Christians, but I believe that many, many Christians WILL take the mark. This because they will simply convince themselves that "it's just a mark, and it has so many benefits, and government wouldn't get me to something that is not good for me, and by doing this I am not really denying Christ". Some might see this as obeying scripture and "obeying the law" (I can hear people muttering "but we are to 'draw the line' at what ever is antiChrist") but remember the part about ".....I am not really denying Christ".

This is just to say that we can't afford to be complacent in any way at all, or say things like "but the Bible says that the antichrist must arise first, so this can't be the MOB", "the Bible says the MOB will be 'in' my right hand and this is 'on' my right hand so it can't be the MOB"

Christ will definitely "step in", but what will happen before he does?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Christ will definitely "step in", but what will happen before he does?

In short some will stand because of their love for Jesus Christ, some will stand because of their love for this world. Ones faith will be tested and God will reveal who/what one has placed their faith in.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,833
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

There was an interesting article in the Daily Mail yesterday.....a paper which I usually read.......about childrens' fingerprints and other biometric data being taken without the consent of parents. This applies to children under five.

I know it doesn't relate directly to the OP, but I thought it was related in the wider context to privacy issues and concerns, and shows how control these days seems to be being taken away from parents on a number of levels.....whether it be pushing the homosexual agenda, religious diversity, taking biometric data, allowing social workers to remove children on the merest whim if they suspect even a whiff of abuse..........or whatever, by what is increasingly being seen as interference from the Nanny state, and which a lot of parents are not happy with.

I know that the taking of biometric data can in some ways be touted as being in a child's best interest, and maybe it can, in some instances, but to be allowed to do it without the consent of the parents causes alarm bells to ring in my head.

The story is below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

There was an interesting article in the Daily Mail yesterday.....a paper which I usually read.......about childrens' fingerprints and other biometric data being taken without the consent of parents. This applies to children under five.

I know it doesn't relate directly to the OP, but I thought it was related in the wider context to privacy issues and concerns, and shows how control these days seems to be being taken away from parents on a number of levels.....whether it be pushing the homosexual agenda, religious diversity, taking biometric data, allowing social workers to remove children on the merest whim if they suspect even a whiff of abuse..........or whatever, by what is increasingly being seen as interference from the Nanny state, and which a lot of parents are not happy with.

I know that the taking of biometric data can in some ways be touted as being in a child's best interest, and maybe it can, in some instances, but to be allowed to do it without the consent of the parents causes alarm bells to ring in my head.

The story is below:

Thanks Stephen, you're right to be concerned - you have young children don't you? Or grandchildren at least, I mean. Have you looked into the childrens' "IS" index that is to be launched in UK in, I think, 2009?

I posted the article that you quote, on the "world news" board of Worthy on, I think, Monday. What scares me about all this is that parents' consent has not been sought, and the government seem to believe that can say "well, WE give permission", "we own the kids, the parents have no say in anything at all". How arrogant is that?

Another thing that concerns me is why these schools are wasting so much money (and the amount is huge) on systems "for libraries, attendance registers and tracking truants" when their core job is education. Are they actually teaching the kids to read and write as well? I believe a major part of this is so that children grow up thinking it is perfectly OK to be watched, tracked and surveilled 24/7 and it is fine to give your fingerprints to "authority" even when you are not suspected of doing wrong. I can imagine the chaos in a school when vandalism sends their whole system crashing down and nobody knows how to operate or create a paper attendance register of kids or a library card system or serve school meals without scanning biometric measurements. All a vandal will have to do to cause this would be to vandalise one machine.

Did you see an article I put up some time ago (so long that I have no idea when it was) about a headmaster who "tricked" the kids into giving up their fingerprints and personal details by telling them "we will play a game of 'spies' and you shouldn't tell your parents because it is a secret" - pandering to kids natural desire to "tee hee, we know something, and mum and dad don't"?

There is a famous quote from Joseph Stalin something about "converting the younger generation, then it doesn't matter about their parents, they will die or be ridiculed by the children". I can't remember Stalin's words, but I do remember reading that he was a great believer in this sort of thing. And then it was Adolf Hitler's policy, too. This is all through his book "mein Kampft".

Also I just posted an article called "RFID a technl blunder, report says" on "world news". It is just the opinion of one company, but it is worth reading.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,833
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

The story is below:

Thanks Stephen, you're right to be concerned - you have young children don't you? Or grandchildren at least, I mean. Have you looked into the childrens' "IS" index that is to be launched in UK in, I think, 2009?

I posted the article that you quote, on the "world news" board of Worthy on, I think, Monday. What scares me about all this is that parents' consent has not been sought, and the government seem to believe that can say "well, WE give permission", "we own the kids, the parents have no say in anything at all". How arrogant is that?

Another thing that concerns me is why these schools are wasting so much money (and the amount is huge) on systems "for libraries, attendance registers and tracking truants" when their core job is education. Are they actually teaching the kids to read and write as well? I believe a major part of this is so that children grow up thinking it is perfectly OK to be watched, tracked and surveilled 24/7 and it is fine to give your fingerprints to "authority" even when you are not suspected of doing wrong. I can imagine the chaos in a school when vandalism sends their whole system crashing down and nobody knows how to operate or create a paper attendance register of kids or a library card system or serve school meals without scanning biometric measurements. All a vandal will have to do to cause this would be to vandalise one machine.

Did you see an article I put up some time ago (so long that I have no idea when it was) about a headmaster who "tricked" the kids into giving up their fingerprints and personal details by telling them "we will play a game of 'spies' and you shouldn't tell your parents because it is a secret" - pandering to kids natural desire to "tee hee, we know something, and mum and dad don't"?

There is a famous quote from Joseph Stalin something about "converting the younger generation, then it doesn't matter about their parents, they will die or be ridiculed by the children". I can't remember Stalin's words, but I do remember reading that he was a great believer in this sort of thing. And then it was Adolf Hitler's policy, too. This is all through his book "mein Kampft".

Also I just posted an article called "RFID a technl blunder, report says" on "world news". It is just the opinion of one company, but it is worth reading.

Sorry, Buck....I missed your post which linked to the article the other day :24::laugh:

I have never heard of the IS system that you mentioned...can you shed some light??

But the story about the headmaster playing a game of 'secrets' is downright sinister, in my view. :)

The Childrens' IS database has, I believe, already been given the "go ahead" by "social services" or "ministry of education" - or who ever is concerned with this. I believe that there is no "opt out" and it is all going ahead in - I think, could be wrong though about the date - 2009. Here is the basic information:

http://society.guardian.co.uk/children/sto...2105271,00.html (OK, I know it is the Guardian, but information is information)

330,000 users to have access to database on England's children

Lucy Ward, social affairs correspondent

Monday June 18, 2007

The Guardian

A giant electronic database containing sensitive information on all 11 million children in England will be open to at least 330,000 users when it launches next year, according to government guidance.

A final consultation on the plan reveals that the index, intended to help children's services work together more effectively following the death of Victoria Climbi