IGNORED

Evolution - Do you accept it or not?

Fovezer

nothing wrong with posting an article fovezr... just that i have no interest in reading something that contradicts the Bible, and i imagine most of the Christians on this board lack the interest as well... so it would be a waste of your time.

So you won't read something just because you don't agree with? Even if it could be true, you won't read it? How strong is your "faith"?

my faith is strong fovezr. and articles contradicting God's word can't possibly be true. i have no interest in reading it because it is a waste of MY time.

i will add one thing though. satan is very cunning and wiley, and often gains a foothold, producing doubt in believers, through such 'scientific' articles. no, that does not apply to me. i simply get frustrated at the stupidity of trying to refute God's word, which is why i won't waste my own time.

by the way, it seems to me that science is full of doubt, considering how many athiest scientists have become so confused during their research that they recognized that God was, indeed, real, and became Christians in spite of themselves.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  305
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

my faith is strong fovezr. and articles contradicting God's word can't possibly be true. i have no interest in reading it because it is a waste of MY time.

i will add one thing though. satan is very cunning and wiley, and often gains a foothold, producing doubt in believers, through such 'scientific' articles. no, that does not apply to me. i simply get frustrated at the stupidity of trying to refute God's word, which is why i won't waste my own time.

by the way, it seems to me that science is full of doubt, considering how many athiest scientists have become so confused during their research that they recognized that God was, indeed, real, and became Christians in spite of themselves.

Why can't they be true? If they contradict YOUR interpretation of the Bible, then maybe its your interpretation that is wrong, not science or the Bible.

Wo-ho! About time someone equated me and science to satan/evil. Remember, this is all part of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy :D:D:D:D:D

Baseless statement. Science is not full of doubt. Atheist scientist don't become confused, and out 5000 other gods, realize that the Christian one has to exist.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

Fovezer, I am still curious, How do sea creatures over the course of millions of years, learn or adapt or whatever to breath air? Again I ask you, do you adhere to the "Hopeful Monster" theory? You have spoken of much evidence of evolution,,,,what concrete evidence is there?

i did not equate science with evil. you're reaching. satan is the author of confusion and can, and will, use anything at his disposal to promote his agenda.

science IS full of doubt. everything begins as a theory. until that theory is PROVEN, it is nothing more than estimated guesses. evolution vs. creationism has never been proven, nor can it be.

Fovezer, I am still curious, How do sea creatures over the course of millions of years, learn or adapt or whatever to breath air? Again I ask you, do you adhere to the "Hopeful Monster" theory? You have spoken of much evidence of evolution,,,,what concrete evidence is there?

Yes, I said I would provide some, and I will.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution

Land to Sea

Amphibians

Amphibians are perfect examples for sea-to-land evolution. They have both gills and lungs. A perfect transitional.

I also posted many links for evolution here for mobile21, but, wouldn't you know it, he ended the discussion after I posted those.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Congratulations, your last sentence would offend a majority of Christians!

Ask me if I care. I'll save you the trouble: I don't.

Repeat this after me: Evolution is not atheism, evolution is not atheism, evolution is not atheism. Got it? Good.

Got a better idea. Repeat this after me: evolution is not true, evolution is not true, evolution is not true. Got it? Good.

You can still accept evolution and believe in a god at the same time.

Well, I'd rather not. Thank you.

Maybe the reason you didn't understand evolution was because you never studied it, and "Goddidit" was just more convienent?

:D "Goddidit" just MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE than things REQUIRING millions of years to evolve, with or without God's help.

Also, think of "macroevolution" as simply "microevolution" over millions of years.

I'd rather think of it as a system that seeks to take glory from God. But thanks for the "suggestion" anyway. :D

i did not equate science with evil. you're reaching. satan is the author of confusion and can, and will, use anything at his disposal to promote his agenda.

science IS full of doubt. everything begins as a theory. until that theory is PROVEN, it is nothing more than estimated guesses. evolution vs. creationism has never been proven, nor can it be.

No scientific theory will ever be proven. Gravity isn't proven, germs aren't proven. You are confusing the layman's theory with that of a scientific theory. The layman's theory is a hypothesis, or an educated guess. Scientific theories on the other hand are not. They are molded around the evidence and have ample amounts of supporting evidence.

No scientific theory will ever be proven. Gravity isn't proven, germs aren't proven. You are confusing the layman's theory with that of a scientific theory. The layman's theory is a hypothesis, or an educated guess. Scientific theories on the other hand are not. They are molded around the evidence and have ample amounts of supporting evidence.

really? well, scientific "theory" used to account for all sorts of genetic beliefs. then the science of DNA came into being and disproved much of what had been believed previously. what happened to their supporting evidence? poof! it was gone...

Ask me if I care.  I'll save you the trouble:  I don't.

Wow. Just....wow.

Got a better idea.  Repeat this after me: evolution is not true, evolution is not true, evolution is not true.  Got it?  Good.

It should be this: In my mind, evolution is not true, In my mind, evolution is not true, In my mind, evolution is not true.

Well, I'd rather not.  Thank you.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

:D "Goddidit" just MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE than things REQUIRING millions of years to evolve, with or without God's help.

No, it doesn't make more sense, its easier for the lazy people rather than actually learning about evolution.

I'd rather think of it as a system that seeks to take glory from God.  But thanks for the "suggestion" anyway. :D

It doesn't take anything away from god.