Fovezer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  305
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I am just curious to see who, besides me of course, accepts evolution? If you don't, then why don't you accept it? What problems do you have with it? I will try and answer them.

If you have any questions regarding evolution, please don't be afraid to ask. I will answer each one to the best of my ability.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Absolutely creation, I don't believe in the "Big Bang" and dear fovezer if you believe you came from apes, how come there are still apes around?

:t2::wub::P:laugh::P:D:t2::t2:

The bilble tells us all we need to know :read Genisis. :t2:

Guest Teh Wiccan

The evolution bit about apes into humans was a specific area. At the time, it was most beneficial to those Apes. However, There were Apes in many other areas that were doing fine without any changes.

Kinda like Viruses and bacteria. Why didn't these primitive cells evolve into more advanced ones? Because they are still very effective at surviving the way they are. People get sick all the time due to (you guessed it!) Viruses and bacteria.

Absolutely creation, I don't believe in the "Big Bang" and dear fovezer if you believe you came from apes, how come  there are still apes around?

:t2:  :wub:  :P  :laugh:  :P  :D  :t2:  :t2:

The bilble tells us all we need to know :read Genisis. :t2:

The Big Bang has nothing to do with evolution at all. We also didn't come from apes, we came from a common ancestor, which was ape-like. We went one way, they went the other.

Genesis is also not a literal account of creation. It is meant to be allegorical.

i believe totally in creationism, because the history of the world is accurately recorded in the Bible. if i did not believe that, i would have no need to believe in anything the Bible had to say.

now, SINCE the creation, there is absolutely no doubt that we have, and continue to, evolve.

so my question for you, fovezr, is this... are you saying you do not believe that the Biblical account of creation is accurate? and if so, how do you reconcile that with your faith?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  290
  • Birthday:  04/23/1967

NO!

Nuff said!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

I have a question, did all life come from the sea? How does this work? In the past I have caught a lot of fish, and not one of them ever learned to breath air,,,,,,now before you tell me this is not the same, it kinda is, I mean there have to be a first one,,,,,,,also, how come we never see any semi-evolved critters running around and why is science always changing the theory,,,,,,and have never found any proof. I believe that,,,,,,,,In the beginning, God........

i believe totally in creationism, because the history of the world is accurately recorded in the Bible. if i did not believe that, i would have no need to believe in anything the Bible had to say.

now, SINCE the creation, there is absolutely no doubt that we have, and continue to, evolve.

so my question for you, fovezr, is this... are you saying you do not believe that the Biblical account of creation is accurate? and if so, how do you reconcile that with your faith?

Psssst....I'm an atheist.

Could you please be more specific. Continue to evolve how? Are you speaking in terms of micro- or macro-evolution? Do you believe the earth is 6000 years old or are you an OEC?

The Bible is far from being accurate. Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are also complete contradictions, so this should be evidence enough it being allegorical. Many Christians are theistic evolutionists, a majority actually, and they how no trouble reconciling the two. I have I have heard these quotes from a few theistic evolutionists, and I think that they apply well here:

"If sound science appears to contradict the Bible, we may be sure that it is our interpretation of the Bible that is at fault."

"Christians should look on evolution simply as the method by which God works."

"Read the Bible for why we were created, study science for how we were created."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

Gesisis

Psssst....I'm an atheist.

Could you please be more specific. Continue to evolve how? Are you speaking in terms of micro- or macro-evolution? Do you believe the earth is 6000 years old or are you an OEC?

The Bible is far from being accurate. Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are also complete contradictions, so this should be evidence enough it being allegorical. Many Christians are theistic evolutionists, a majority actually, and they how no trouble reconciling the two. I have I have heard these quotes from a few theistic evolutionists, and I think that they apply well here:

"If sound science appears to contradict the Bible, we may be sure that it is our interpretation of the Bible that is at fault."

"Christians should look on evolution simply as the method by which God works."

"Read the Bible for why we were created, study science for how we were created."

color me confused, you are gonna have to expain this whole Genesis I vs Genesis 2 thing to me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

isn't it true though that the so called "missing link" is still missing. Where is that skull or whatever it is that science needs to prove the in between stage of evolution. No ones found it as far as I know.

Blessings,

Angel H.