• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1959

Here's a little information about cancer-hope it helps.

Cancer results from outside or inside destruction. Outside could be from radiation, chemicals,

PCB's. So be aware of your surroundings, what you put in your mouth and so forth.

Inside results from broken relationship with God, self or others.

Both destroy anti-onconogens and when 2 are not present in all cells, it results in cancer.

So what's going on inside of you? There's an old saying that goes, "it eats at you like a cancer." When you start to meditate on hatred, retaliation, bitterness, and unforgiveness;

long term, your body is a chemical manufacturing toxins out of bitterness and anger.

These will create a volume of toxins and destroy anti-oncogenes, the cell is compromised

and you have cancer, just like that.

We can also inherit these spirits of anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, hatred, etc. The list goes on. These are called "familar spirits." They are called this because they've come down our family line from generations back-all the way back to Adam&Eve. They know our family history better than we do and they know us. 'They' will continue to go right down through our family line until one person draws a blood line and says, "No More!"

When Adam&Eve doubted God and disobeyed Him, it opened the door to a curse that has plagued mankind for generations.

In Deuteronomy 28 it talks about the blessings (for obedience) and curses (for disobedience).

Verse 15 says, "But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God,

to observe carefully all His commandments and His statues which I command you today,

that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you..."

V. 27 says, "The Lord will strike you with the boils of Egypt, with tumors (cancer)..."

Bitterness, hatred, unforgiveness, etc. is sin. Sin is disobedience to God.

To learn more about the diseases and illnesses that plague mankind and why, you can read

Pastor Henry Wright's book, "A More Excellent Way"

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Birthday:  08/20/1961

My pastor had prayed to God for an answer to this and shared with us the response God gave.

The fact that the world has become so greedy is a root of most cancer and illness.

We have added hormones, preservatives, made synthetics, used cheap ingredients, eaten pestisides and herbicides that are sprayed on our crops, irradiated foods, genetically modified vegtables and animals.... etc. all for the mighty dollar. Corporations are getting richer and people are getting sicker. I live in a rural farm community in central Washington. It has the highest incidence of cancer, fibromyalgia, & leukemia then any other county in the state.

We have also put work and making money before God and family, making stress, selfishness and sin the predominent forces in our lives.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Do you think We, as a people, are responsible for the Cancers that exist in the World today? Do you think we are respnsible, as a world, for the Cancers we have bestowed on and about God's Earth? Who do you blame?

ALL........

ALL illness is a result of sin....

whether directly or indirectly......

some illnesses (even those there is no cure for) have been taken care of by people that repent and worship the Lord.....

for instance, two years ago, a woman with AIDS, full blown aids, who has four children, three boys and one girl.... her oldest son (8 years old) told her one day, that if she did not take them to church that they were all going to go to hell and it would be her fault..... the thing is, this family had not had any church raising....

the woman took the kids to church, we became friends with her in a very short time, and she was ministered to, and the children were loved and taken care of.....

the second week she was there, she accepted Christ, and repented of her past life style and worshipped God..... she worshipped and well, the next time she had an appointment with the Doc, there was no AIDS to be found..... NOT EVEN HIV POSSITIVE any longer.... why? docs say remission... she says NO!, GOD TOOK IT AWAY.....

that was two years ago..... she is still clean...... remission bah humbug..... GOD DID IT, through her obediance and submission and worship.....

Smith Wigglesworth believes the same way I do, that all illness is a result of sin....... we can break the cycle....

mike

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Birthday:  08/20/1961

Do you think We, as a people, are responsible for the Cancers that exist in the World today? Do you think we are respnsible, as a world, for the Cancers we have bestowed on and about God's Earth? Who do you blame?

ALL........

ALL illness is a result of sin....

whether directly or indirectly......

some illnesses (even those there is no cure for) have been taken care of by people that repent and worship the Lord.....

for instance, two years ago, a woman with AIDS, full blown aids, who has four children, three boys and one girl.... her oldest son (8 years old) told her one day, that if she did not take them to church that they were all going to go to hell and it would be her fault..... the thing is, this family had not had any church raising....

the woman took the kids to church, we became friends with her in a very short time, and she was ministered to, and the children were loved and taken care of.....

the second week she was there, she accepted Christ, and repented of her past life style and worshipped God..... she worshipped and well, the next time she had an appointment with the Doc, there was no AIDS to be found..... NOT EVEN HIV POSSITIVE any longer.... why? docs say remission... she says NO!, GOD TOOK IT AWAY.....

that was two years ago..... she is still clean...... remission bah humbug..... GOD DID IT, through her obediance and submission and worship.....

Smith Wigglesworth believes the same way I do, that all illness is a result of sin....... we can break the cycle....

mike

Mike,

This is so true and Wigglesworth is someone to glean from, one of my teachers. When I turned away from sin and started living my life for the Lord, and growing in His word I was finally healed of illness that has plagued me my whole life.

I work in the medical profession and when the Lord heals the doctors really don't know what to do with it, they make all kinds of excuses, except that God can heal better than any doctor.

I have to praise Him with everything I am, worship Him with my life.

Peace,

Amanda

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Well, I guess in that sense Cajun, if we go all the way back, I guess you could blame man for all sorts of diseases because the world was perfect before man sinned... man changed the order of many things...

I guess some actual diseases could be part of the reason that God commands at one point not to eat meat that is red, and possibly the reason for many laws of the Old Testament concerning food (just my guess).... but various diseases, various illneses, various cancers, and even various disabilities from birth... is it possible that God allowed them?

Look at Job... the devil wanted to prove that Job would'nt continue to follow the Lord, but God said, "Have you considered my servant Job".... the boils, the death in his family... was that Job's fault? Maybe it's a little off topic, but isn't in just about the same way? With the permission of God, can't the devil create such things? Obviously they aren't exactly of God are they?

Then again, look at David... because of his sin, he chose pestilence for three days, which led to the death of many people, and then he went up to sacrifice for the Lord....

In Egypt, there were days of destruction through various things too, because of man's sin.

I guess we can trace it all back to man's fall at the beginning of time, and then man following that sin nature?

Cajunboy::::All very good points Kitty. I would be curious to know approx. when these Cancers originated.....Take HIV/AIDS for instance. The thing I don't get and even in other countries as in Africa for instance, there are sooooooooo many cases that break out that can and could have been avoided. But in many instances the person who contracted it is so bitter and with all his/her grief doesn't seem to care if they spread it even farther. Imagine just how many can be infected from one provider. Staggering!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1982

I believe not just cancer but all other diseases. In this case of cancer I would same some people are responsible some are not. For example I grew up in a dusty area when cars pass by the dust get in the house. So we inhale and eat this dust unknowingly so if by accident I caught cancer I'm not responsible for catching it. Unlike a person who smoking willingy.

Another example would be breast cancer, some women just see a lump in their breast, goes to the doctor and he/she says it's cancer. Did she invite a lump? No, but she got it any way. :thumbsup:

Here's a little information about cancer-hope it helps.

Cancer results from outside or inside destruction. Outside could be from radiation, chemicals,

PCB's. So be aware of your surroundings, what you put in your mouth and so forth.

Inside results from broken relationship with God, self or others.

Both destroy anti-onconogens and when 2 are not present in all cells, it results in cancer.

So what's going on inside of you? There's an old saying that goes, "it eats at you like a cancer." When you start to meditate on hatred, retaliation, bitterness, and unforgiveness;

long term, your body is a chemical manufacturing toxins out of bitterness and anger.

These will create a volume of toxins and destroy anti-oncogenes, the cell is compromised

and you have cancer, just like that.

We can also inherit these spirits of anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, hatred, etc. The list goes on. These are called "familar spirits." They are called this because they've come down our family line from generations back-all the way back to Adam&Eve. They know our family history better than we do and they know us. 'They' will continue to go right down through our family line until one person draws a blood line and says, "No More!"

When Adam&Eve doubted God and disobeyed Him, it opened the door to a curse that has plagued mankind for generations.

In Deuteronomy 28 it talks about the blessings (for obedience) and curses (for disobedience).

Verse 15 says, "But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God,

to observe carefully all His commandments and His statues which I command you today,

that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you..."

V. 27 says, "The Lord will strike you with the boils of Egypt, with tumors (cancer)..."

Bitterness, hatred, unforgiveness, etc. is sin. Sin is disobedience to God.

To learn more about the diseases and illnesses that plague mankind and why, you can read

Pastor Henry Wright's book, "A More Excellent Way"

Oh dear

I dare say that cancer can be indirectly caused by many of the foods that are chemically sprayed for insects as well...Unless you're eating all organic foods, that would cover about 90% of the foods we eat. Not to mention beef being shot up with styriods and chicken. Years ago I knew a "chicken" farmer who told me a gruesome story of how they used to put a drop of strictnine (spelling?) in the water that the chickens drank. This would make them eat at a greater capacity and grow extremely fat and fast...OMG! Then there's the cancer causing agents in the BBQ pit when we "smoke" our meats on the pits. Smoke has carcinogens(spelling) And the list goes on.

I believe not just cancer but all other diseases. In this case of cancer I would same some people are responsible some are not. For example I grew up in a dusty area when cars pass by the dust get in the house. So we inhale and eat this dust unknowingly so if by accident I caught cancer I'm not responsible for catching it. Unlike a person who smoking willingy.

Another example would be breast cancer, some women just see a lump in their breast, goes to the doctor and he/she says it's cancer. Did she invite a lump? No, but she got it any way. :thumbsup:

Cajunboy:::Good points Sconzy. I just recently found out that children's doctors have been recommending them not using the "baby powders" on infants as it was proven to have caused lung diseases> As for the breast cancers....you can bet there was some Human Intervention involved there. My mother fought with tumors in her breast nearly all her life until they turned into cancer. She then had to have her breasts removed and she went into remission for 4 years.....didn't make the 5 year remission plan the doctors were hoping for. She finally succombed to cancer which ran throughout her bones and died three years after the cancer came back into her bones. Her doctors attributed her cancers to "hormone" shots of estrogen in her early age.

Shalom,

If, we, by our lifestyles and choices choose paths that expose us to known cancer-causing agents, such as smoking cigarettes, then yes, I believe that person is responsible if they get cancer. The same way as if I overeat unhealthy carbs and become obese and diabetic. We reap what we sow.

HOWEVER, and this is very important... there are diseases that we get that have NOTHING to do with anything WE have done or not done. Period. We can't "blame" G-d, or satan. The truth is, we live in a fallen world and decaying bodies and diseases are all around us. Some people get healed, and some do not.

For example, 2 1/2 years ago, I got Acute Leukemia and almost died several times. This is not a cancer that one can DO anything to get, it is in the bone marrow. I was not exposed to anything that I know of, it just happened, as it "rains on the just and the unjust." I don't blame anyone, there is no one to blame! But G-d, in His mercy chose to heal me, save my life and allow me to go into remission. I give Him all the glory. It was not my "faith" that healed me, it was G-d's sovereign choice.

I have some very good friends, with MUCH more faith than I, and both of them died of Ovarian cancer. That too was G-d's sovereign choice NOT to heal them.

But He didn't cause their cancer. Satan didn't cause their cancer and THEY didn't cause their cancer.

Cajunboy:::: I hope no one has misunderstood my intentions Vicky, I blame God for nothing evil or even sad in my life. When I lost my mother to cancer 5 years ago, I was happy to know that she would be with HIM all the sooner. I may perhaps blame satan for 75 % of it though or even higher. But God gives us the ability and right to CHOOSE for any decisions we make, whether it's the food we eat or the time we spend tanning in the sun on a beach or the smoked meats we choose to grill.. GOD WOULD NEVER DO HARM TO HIS CHILDREN. And if HE takes them earlier than many would want , to be with HIM; that only tells me that HE wants them there with HIM all the sooner! Strictly my opinion! Probably on found in Gospel.