• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Ezekiel 38

It may be this alliance between Russia and Iran is leading up to the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

I believe this is exactly what it is...its just preparation for now, for whats ahead around the corner. Syria is part of this alliance as well. :th_praying:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Ezekiel 38

1 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops--the many nations with you.

Most scholars believe Magog refers to what is now Russia.

Likewise, Persia refers to what we now call Iran.

It may be this alliance between Russia and Iran is leading up to the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

Most scholars believe no such thing, some of the barmier followers of Hal Lindsey and co might. Perhaps you should explain who these scholars are and in which context they constitue a majority

Ezekiel 38

I believe this is exactly what it is...its just preparation for now, for whats ahead around the corner. Syria is part of this alliance as well. :emot-hug:

Anyway, aren't conspiracy theories a no-no on this site?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Ezekiel 38

I believe this is exactly what it is...its just preparation for now, for whats ahead around the corner. Syria is part of this alliance as well. :cool:

This is not conspiracy theory, as the term is generally known. This scenario is found in the bible. :emot-hug:

Ezekiel 38

I believe this is exactly what it is...its just preparation for now, for whats ahead around the corner. Syria is part of this alliance as well. :cool:

This is not conspiracy theory, as the term is generally known. This scenario is found in the bible. :emot-hug:

No, it's a conspiracy theory that uses a few verses from the bible to try and give itself legitimacy.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Most scholars believe no such thing, some of the barmier followers of Hal Lindsey and co might. Perhaps you should explain who these scholars are and in which context they constitue a majority

It's the research I have found.

If you believe Magog to be something else, you are free to share. :24:

Although I fail to see how comparing current event next to prophecy and seeing if there is a match can be lumped as "conspiracy". :rolleyes:

By the way, would you please share with us what your signature says, translated into English? Thanks!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

By the way, would you please share with us what your signature says, translated into English? Thanks!

:rolleyes:

I was just about to ask him the very same thing, on another thread, but decided against it in case it drew any 'flak' :24:

It's the research I have found.

If you believe Magog to be something else, you are free to share. :24:

Although I fail to see how comparing current event next to prophecy and seeing if there is a match can be lumped as "conspiracy". :rolleyes:

Research you have "found" you seem to be backtracking on your previous claim of "Most scholars". I was expecting a refutation of my comments containing tatistics and perhaps also graphs and charts.

As to my signature I'm tempted to just say Google it, but instead shall give you a clue and if you still can';t get it tell you. Anyway it is in Arabic and I for the moment shall give you the text in Maltese, which very closely related to Arabic (some, indeedd say it's little more than an Arabic dialect with lots of Italian and English loanwords) but uses Roman script.

Bidu ta

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Or its just some Russian Arms dealers looking to make a multi-billion dollar deal.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Or its just some Russian Arms dealers looking to make a multi-billion dollar deal.

The "Russian arms dealers" would be Putin. This deal is from the top down, not some smuggling operation.

Well yes, its just like it is anywhere else. France, China, the United States, Russia, all big arms dealing nations, all nations with large defense industries, all nations with tons of lobbyists working the government for these kinds of deals. The average large defense contractor will spend nearly 100 million dollars a year lobbying congress and the White house. The same thing goes on in Russia. Russia's military does not have near the budget it did under the former Soviet Union, so its defense industry is always looking to sell arms to other nations. Every arms deal goes through the government. If this was military aid, then Russia would be providing these arms to Iran at prices at or below cost. However, thats not what is going on, they are looking to make money. In the end, its almost always all about the money.