• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Vickilynn,

You preach it sister. I haven't bothered to reply to this thread and if I had it would only be to endorse your remarks. You're doing alright on your own, and some help from F8th and Scarlet.

There are many, many reasons for the human brain to become unbalanced and in need of neurolgical assistance and/or medication. What is spiritual and what is clinical are two seperate issues. The skills and gifts that God has given some of our neurologist/surgeons makes these catholic exorcists look like plumbers with two left hands.

You go girls. :rolleyes:

You know at one time I really thought the medical community DID know what was going on. The tampering and adjusting of the chemicals in the mind to MAKE someone feel better about themselves without addressing the emotional issue is WAY out of line..

WHy don't you read the first post that had the article about what these MIND altering drugs are doing...

How about learn what these "exorcists" "deliverance ministers are doing... how about check their fruit before you send people out for a life of a label of mental illness.

Jesus can heal depression, chemical imbalance, and anxiety, and a broken heart.

Blessings, Karen

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Vickilynn,

You preach it sister. I haven't bothered to reply to this thread and if I had it would only be to endorse your remarks. You're doing alright on your own, and some help from F8th and Scarlet.

There are many, many reasons for the human brain to become unbalanced and in need of neurolgical assistance and/or medication. What is spiritual and what is clinical are two seperate issues. The skills and gifts that God has given some of our neurologist/surgeons makes these catholic exorcists look like plumbers with two left hands.

You go girls. :emot-hug:

You know at one time I really thought the medical community DID know what was going on. The tampering and adjusting of the chemicals in the mind to MAKE someone feel better about themselves without addressing the emotional issue is WAY out of line..

WHy don't you read the first post that had the article about what these MIND altering drugs are doing...

How about learn what these "exorcists" "deliverance ministers are doing... how about check their fruit before you send people out for a life of a label of mental illness.

Blessings, Karen

I agree with karen: as well mental illness is a illness. A dis--ease. Not that I do not agree with anyone else. But many people with mental illness still commit suicide some driven by the medication and , others because they cannot take the mental suffering. If you went into a mental health in-patient unit and hear the people screaming because 'Demons " are tormenting them..you will understand more.. until deliverance comes medication can ease a bit but the root of the disease is still there. Most doctors treat symptoms whether in a md office. I myself nearly died. For three yrs or more no one could find what was wrong with me. I knew it was physical but I was treated with cardiac drugs to slow down my heart... which by the way, ended me in the hospital e/r with a heart rate of 38 beats per minute. I was also put on psych meds and treated cos they thought if they could not find anything wrong it must be in my head... That caused me temporary blindness and I kept having blackouts. It got to the point where I was so depressed I was going to literally dig my own grave... I can see a huge Angel always at my side,accomadating wherever I went...I still worked as well in the hospital. Then Finally I dreamed of a specific doctor. He had me diagnosed in 24 hrs. when I went to him. And I told him God reccommended him as well. He called the heart dr. the gi doctor and the psych dr. I needed to slowly go off all the meds... The psych symptoms were due to lack of vitamins and minerals, a malabsorption problem I was stripped from what I needed for simple life. Lack of calcium and potassium caused my heart to go haywire...lack of vitamin k made be bleed under my skin and I can keep going.

I truly believe that if all avenues have been exahausted...looking into the demonic realm is not a bad idea. those who don't can stay on meds forever and be fine. There are those like I said still are offered that recourse and never make it. Like I said on other posts not everything is a demon but it should not be ruled out...until you walk in that realm and live it, understand it, work in it , you cannot know what it is like. Jesus heals no matter what...Jesus gives descernment...Jesus will let you know what is going on... everthing else is also experience. Like Paul says it is not only the letter of the law..... And if you are not called to that type of ministry you will not know much about it... thats way we all have different callings

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I am not doubting the power of the Holy Spirirt being able to heal disorders of the mind and one of the ways He does it is by giving certain people the skill and know how to make abjustments and treat with surgery or medication.

six years my wife had a tumor removed fro the ouside of her brain. I saw the results of the MRI scan. The register and the head neuro surgeon said it was the size of a cricket ball. It was 3.5 cm across at the widest. Prognosis?? operate now or she will be dead in two days.

We set up a prayer chain all over the country and we never prayed for a healing, we prayed for Jesus to oversee the op and make His hands be an extention of the surgeons. I was a success and she has an MIR every year to check on it. God provides the ways and means to equip man with skills to carry on with his work. We can do with out exorcists, which haven't got a very track record, but we couldn't manage without the gifts and Skills He has given in the medical field. I wouldn't let exorcists work on a rabid dog. JMHO.

edited to correct typo. The tumor on my wifes brain measured 3.5 cm about 3 inches.

Edited by eric

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

for those who want them

okay here come the scriptures~ Psalm 112:4 Light arises in the darkness for the gracious, righteous,compassionate

Ecclesiastes 2:13 And I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness

Luke !:79 To shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,

to guide our feet into the way of peace

John 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it.

1peter2:9 I belive he use the word marvelous there

Holy Spirit The HELPER John 14:16

Helps our weaknesses Romans8:26

RENEWS Is. 32 15 regenerates John3: 5

becomes grieved Eph 4:30

footstool ~~~~Psalm 110:1

foolishness~~~Eph5:13-17 Prov.29 11

mostly I quoted from Is.61 and I love all of the word but Psalms ;...Is. and proverbs are my favorites from the old testament,

If i had missed anything else you may want scripture on ,feel free to ask.. I have been on the phone most of the day praying for people and I am going out at this time ...I will check back with you tommorrow...have a blessed night love patricia

Shalom Patricia,

You wrote:

Make a room completely black, Light up 1 candle , it disperses light but to see more clearly more light is needed. The more darkness that is removed from you soul the more light is replaced in there.

And you are saying that the Scriptures you posted justify the gobbledy New-Agey "candle-lighting" stuff quoted!? Not hardly. JESUS is the light, not some candles in a dark room. Sounds more like a seance. What you posted is not Scriptural. This has nothing to do with demonic bondage dear. Thanks anyway.

Vickilynn,

Shalom Eric,

Amen! Please jump in! We need some more refutation of the weirdness being preached in here! :wub:

Vickilynn,

Blessings, Karen

Shalom,

Jesus CAN heal anything and anyone that HE CHOOSES. That doesn't mean all illness, depression, chemical imbalance, anxiety, broken heart comes from demons as this thread espouses. There is NO need for "exorcists" either. Jesus can do it all on His own with no help from demon-chasers. Reminds me of "Ghost-Busters." :wub:

I am not doubting the power of the Holy Spirirt being able to heal disorders of the mind and one of the ways He does it is by giving certain people the skill and know how to make abjustments and treat with surgery or medication.

six years my wife had a tumor removed fro the ouside of her brain. I saw the results of the MRI scan. The register and the head neuro surgeon said it was the size of a cricket ball. It was 2.5 cm across at the widest. Prognosis?? operate now or she will be dead in two days.

We set up a prayer chain all over the country and we never prayed for a healing, we prayed for Jesus to oversee the op and make His hands be an extention of the surgeons. I was a success and she has an MIR every year to check on it. God provides the ways and means to equip man with skills to carry on with his work. We can do with out exorcists, which haven't got a very track record, but we couldn't manage without the gifts and Skills He has given in the medical field. I wouldn't let exorcists work on a rabid dog. JMHO.

Shalom Eric!

Preach it Brother!!

I wouldn't let exorcists work on a rabid dog. JMHO.

Demon-chasers, exorcists, whatever. We need JESUS and to be led by HIS SPIRIT. Sometimes He uses doctors and medicines, sometimes He heals miraculously. He doesn't need any exorcists to do His work.

I praise G-d for healing your wife!! What a wonderful report! All the glory goes to Jesus who used the medical team and medicines.

Shalom Eric,

Just to add to your last post, in 2004, I found myself one day in critical condition with Acute Promyloecytic Leukemia. It came on suddenly and I was not given much hope to live. We had people praying all over the world (for I run an international ladies email loop) for G-d's will, which is the only thing I wanted people to pray for, because I ONLY want His will. And having a son die, I know it is not always G-d's will to heal.

So, needless to say, it was a difficult time, but praise the L-rd, He used the doctor's, and He used medicines and after 18 months of chemo and very painful treatments, I am now in remission!! And you know who gets the glory? Not the doctors, not the medicines, because they were only being used by G-d for His will in healing me. But JESUS gets all the glory for healing me by whatever means HE chose.

And not one of these things were caused by demons. So, no demon-chasing, exorcists needed, thank you, just Jesus. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Vickilynn,

You go girls. :thumbs_up:

Blessings, Karen

Amen and Amen :laugh:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Vickilynn,

You go girls. :thumbs_up:

Blessings, Karen

I saw your "fruit" a month or so ago, I'll pass.