F8thNJesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Demonic bondage vs Mental Illness, I think this group is left on the wayside by many.

that is the title of this thread.

I think most wise Christians do not refute the need for medicin for some people with mental illness, and that they also believe that many mental illness cases diagnosed, have a very real spiritual side to it. (< that was for those ears that hate the word demonic bondage) :taped:

Shalom,

It's about time! :) Yes, there CAN be a need for medicine, that's what I've been saying and the ones who look for demons under every rock say no. You told Chief he shouldn't take his meds. :41:

Of course, some mental illness can be attributed to demonic activity, no one said anything to the contrary. What I am refuting is the false generalizations that if someone has a mental illness, they should not take medicine, but they should undergo "deliverance." I'm refuting that.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

dear one,

of course there is truth to what you said here..

but what many fail to factor in is that these human bodies are falable and sometimes

emotional issues are just that emotional issues with no "demons" behind it..

i, as a born again chrsitian am so so thankful for the medicine that helps depression ect.. to help balance

out chemical imbalances...

why is it that there is so little of what i call "practical christianity?"

for that was jesus' way,,,,,,,

a way we could follow and live by....

and me being one of the wounded healers,,,,,,could not be a chrstian if i had to measure up to ones who have no clue what the wounded and broken hearted go thru...

rainie

:) First of all christian sisters and brothers, to whomever what I say applies.... Salvation is one thing and one thing only. salvation. Being delivered out of darkness into his marvelous light. Make a room completely black, Light up 1 candle , it disperses light but to see more clearly more light is needed. The more darkness that is removed from you soul the more light is replaced in there. Same with the mind. The Helper...The Holy Spirit starts Helping to clean you up!!! The lies you once believed get deprogrammed by the truth. One can only get as far as they will allow Jesus to take them. If one goes to hell it is because we chose to reject christ and grieve the Holy Spirit If we are going to do many more works than Jesus and he came exalting the afflicted " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me

because the Lord has anointed me

to bring good news to the afflicted

He has sent be to bind up the brokenhearted

To proclaim liberty to captives

And freedom to prisoners

to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord

Come on now read chapter 61.. that is where this comes from To comfort all those who mourn

To give them a mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting

Is He not talking to you and me. If we are to bind and loose then what are we told to and given us assurence that whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth you loose in heaven. There are a number of persons that come on this board that have struggles, If they can find themselves able to forgive themselve, and for those who blame god.. you need to forgive him to. Forgiveness binds us up. Why we should not even go to the altar of god or pray if we have ought against another.

What matter here is whatever the problem Jesus sees and is aware and will take care of it the way Hee wants to not the way we want him to Too many of us get in our comfort zones and eat upon the fat and forget what it was like to have victory over a transgression, a habit, a illness and so on.

Theological debates set aside which is foolishness to God, someone needs healing,pray, someone needs to speak..listen, someone needs medicine.get it for him. Treat that person as if you are doing it, saying it unto The Lord Jesus Himself He was bound to that tree so we may be set free...He was in graveclothes so that we may live. Praise him Praise Him for the earth shook and the demons feared, and the devil became under our feet...all because we are Loved by a mighty God...Jesus.

Serious question. If one truly believes it is God's will for them to be sick, why take medicine to try and recover from the sickness? If you really believe that the sickness and suffering is the will of God, why take medicine to try and escape the sickness? If you believe God wills you to be sick, is not taking medicine to attempt to escape the sickness an act of rebellion?

Shalom,

Seriously. WHAT are you talking about? You are arguing something that has NOT been raised.

Where do you see anyone in this thread ever say anything so ridiculous as "G-d wills you to be sick"?

If you believe that, then you really haven't read the replies.

Based on our previous conversations and your rudeness, I doubt you actually want to discuss anything with an open mind (and no personal attacks), so I won't bother. But if anyone else wants some real answers to these questions, let me know! It is a common misconception that those who believe G-d does not heal everyone also believe G-d WANTS people to be sick and that, again, is simply not true.

dear one,

of course there is truth to what you said here..

but what many fail to factor in is that these human bodies are falable and sometimes

emotional issues are just that emotional issues with no "demons" behind it..

i, as a born again chrsitian am so so thankful for the medicine that helps depression ect.. to help balance

out chemical imbalances...

why is it that there is so little of what i call "practical christianity?"

for that was jesus' way,,,,,,,

a way we could follow and live by....

and me being one of the wounded healers,,,,,,could not be a chrstian if i had to measure up to ones who have no clue what the wounded and broken hearted go thru...

rainie

:41: First of all christian sisters and brothers, to whomever what I say applies.... Salvation is one thing and one thing only. salvation. Being delivered out of darkness into his marvelous light. Make a room completely black, Light up 1 candle , it disperses light but to see more clearly more light is needed. The more darkness that is removed from you soul the more light is replaced in there. Same with the mind. The Helper...The Holy Spirit starts Helping to clean you up!!! The lies you once believed get deprogrammed by the truth. One can only get as far as they will allow Jesus to take them. If one goes to hell it is because we chose to reject christ and grieve the Holy Spirit If we are going to do many more works than Jesus and he came exalting the afflicted " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me

And freedom to prisoners

Come on now read chapter 61.. that is where this comes from To comfort all those who mourn

Is He not talking to you and me. If we are to bind and loose then what are we told to and given us assurence that whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth you loose in heaven. There are a number of persons that come on this board that have struggles, If they can find themselves able to forgive themselve, and for those who blame god.. you need to forgive him to. Forgiveness binds us up. Why we should not even go to the altar of god or pray if we have ought against another.

What matter here is whatever the problem Jesus sees and is aware and will take care of it the way Hee wants to not the way we want him to Too many of us get in our comfort zones and eat upon the fat and forget what it was like to have victory over a transgression, a habit, a illness and so on.

Theological debates set aside which is foolishness to God, someone needs healing,pray, someone needs to speak..listen, someone needs medicine.get it for him. Treat that person as if you are doing it, saying it unto The Lord Jesus Himself He was bound to that tree so we may be set free...He was in graveclothes so that we may live. Praise him Praise Him for the earth shook and the demons feared, and the devil became under our feet...all because we are Loved by a mighty God...Jesus. :)

:taped: First of all christian sisters and brothers, to whomever what I say applies.... Salvation is one thing and one thing only. salvation. Being delivered out of darkness into his marvelous light. Make a room completely black, Light up 1 candle , it disperses light but to see more clearly more light is needed. The more darkness that is removed from you soul the more light is replaced in there. Same with the mind. The Helper...The Holy Spirit starts Helping to clean you up!!! The lies you once believed get deprogrammed by the truth. One can only get as far as they will allow Jesus to take them. If one goes to hell it is because we chose to reject christ and grieve the Holy Spirit If we are going to do many more works than Jesus and he came exalting the afflicted " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me

And freedom to prisoners

Theological debates set aside which is foolishness to God, someone needs healing,pray, someone needs to speak..listen, someone needs medicine.get it for him. Treat that person as if you are doing it, saying it unto The Lord Jesus Himself He was bound to that tree so we may be set free...He was in graveclothes so that we may live. Praise him Praise Him for the earth shook and the demons feared, and the devil became under our feet...all because we are Loved by a mighty God...Jesus. :41:

Shalom Patricia,

No disrespect intended, but hon, this post is WAAAAYYYYY out there.

How about some Scripture and less candle-lighting??? :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Patricia I see the scriptures you used, and I appreciate your post.

Theological debates set aside which is foolishness to God, someone needs healing,pray, someone needs to speak..listen, someone needs medicine.get it for him. Treat that person as if you are doing it, saying it unto The Lord Jesus Himself He was bound to that tree so we may be set free...He was in graveclothes so that we may live. Praise him Praise Him for the earth shook and the demons feared, and the devil became under our feet...all because we are Loved by a mighty God...Jesus.

All I can say is Amen, Amen, Amen.

None recieved my friend shalom, I knew I would hear from you and its a pleasure. I will return with scripture for you but I would hope you look them up as well. Need to follow up on other posts and I will be back. I read without paying attention to where I am also....til I return keep busy.. :P

F8th-- I am laughing cos I just noticed f8th=faith duh.. drain bramaged... thanks for the support... :whistling:

None recieved my friend shalom, I knew I would hear from you and its a pleasure. I will return with scripture for you but I would hope you look them up as well. Need to follow up on other posts and I will be back. I read without paying attention to where I am also....til I return keep busy.. :noidea:

F8th-- I am laughing cos I just noticed f8th=faith duh.. drain bramaged... thanks for the support... :help:

for those who want them

okay here come the scriptures~ Psalm 112:4 Light arises in the darkness for the gracious, righteous,compassionate

Ecclesiastes 2:13 And I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness

Luke !:79 To shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,

to guide our feet into the way of peace

John 1:5 And the light shines in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it.

1peter2:9 I belive he use the word marvelous there

Holy Spirit The HELPER John 14:16

Helps our weaknesses Romans8:26

RENEWS Is. 32 15 regenerates John3: 5

becomes grieved Eph 4:30

footstool ~~~~Psalm 110:1

foolishness~~~Eph5:13-17 Prov.29 11

mostly I quoted from Is.61 and I love all of the word but Psalms ;...Is. and proverbs are my favorites from the old testament,

If i had missed anything else you may want scripture on ,feel free to ask.. I have been on the phone most of the day praying for people and I am going out at this time ...I will check back with you tommorrow...have a blessed night love patricia

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Vickilynn,

You preach it sister. I haven't bothered to reply to this thread and if I had it would only be to endorse your remarks. You're doing alright on your own, and some help from F8th and Scarlet.

There are many, many reasons for the human brain to become unbalanced and in need of neurolgical assistance and/or medication. What is spiritual and what is clinical are two seperate issues. The skills and gifts that God has given some of our neurologist/surgeons makes these catholic exorcists look like plumbers with two left hands.

You go girls. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Vickilynn,

You preach it sister. I haven't bothered to reply to this thread and if I had it would only be to endorse your remarks. You're doing alright on your own, and some help from F8th and Scarlet.

There are many, many reasons for the human brain to become unbalanced and in need of neurolgical assistance and/or medication. What is spiritual and what is clinical are two seperate issues. The skills and gifts that God has given some of our neurologist/surgeons makes these catholic exorcists look like plumbers with two left hands.

You go girls. :rolleyes:

:emot-hug: yeah eric! Hey I'm just cheerleading from the sidelines, I don't have Vickilynn's way with words or wit, just enjoying the show myself and offering moral support!

Go Vickilynn! :emot-hug: