IGNORED

Dec 21, 2012

mathqueen

TREASURE

"And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure." Isaiah 33:6

The only way the endtimes will happen is if the proper truth is spoken, for this one must enter the docks for heaven & hell and know the engraved texts upon the walls.
:rolleyes:

What?

Oh Yeah!

The Texts Engraved Upon The Walls Of Our Hearts!

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalms 119:11

:rolleyes:

Tick Tock End Time Sleuth - God's Own Proper Truth

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:14-24

:taped:

What Kingdom Gospel You Might Ask

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The Story Of God's Joy Filled Task

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2

So Confess Your Sins Drop Your Mask

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." 1 John 1:9-10

Believe And In His Love You'll Bask

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." Jeremiah 31:3

What Fun!

Looking Into God's Big Book Of Wonder And Glory.

I Yearn To See Him Face To Face And To Sing I Love You LORD For All Eternity.

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I find it interesting that Jack Van Impe recently researched Dec 12 2012 and is somewhat agreeing that something significant will happen on that date.

He announced he will be speaking on the topic sometime around Janurary 2008. I will withhold my opinion on the topic until then, but I am very curious as to his thinking on the subject.

He seemed like the last person who would say a certain date would be so significant.