EATING ME UP

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

If it doesn't come soon, you may have to chalk it up to a costly learning experience.

:whistling: If someone borrows $20 from you and you never see them again, it was probably worth it! :whistling:

hmmm one of my divorces cost me 20,000 dollars and it was worth every penny to make her go away.

:whistling: Wonder what she would say?

Kiss the money goodbye, OP. Consider a gift...treat it as an expensive lesson.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1974

If you forgive this money and forgive the person "stealing" from you then God can bless you for doing the better thing. God will reward when you have been wronged and handle as a christian, true forgive and forget. and never bring it up again. Its very difficult teaching but its what Jesus would do. He would give money without ever expecting a repayment. and if you cant afford to lost it, then dotn give out the money. Im sorry it happened to you!

Just dont let it happen again. :whistling:

If it doesn't come soon, you may have to chalk it up to a costly learning experience.
:whistling:

@ $100.00 A Unit Times 3 Units For One College Class = $300.00 Total Plus Books And Parking Decal Plus Gas And Three Hours Plus A Week Of Your Life Is Normal Cheep Tuition!

So, If He Never Payed You One Penny you still owe him $300.00 - $275.00 = $25.00 For 3 Units Of The Knowledge Of His Untrustworthiness!

I've Paid More Than $300.00 To Learn "Not" To Do Business With This Person Or That.

I Still Count It As A God-Given Cheap Intelligence Report!

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:38-48

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

@ $100.00 A Unit Times 3 Units For One College Class = $300.00 Total Plus Books And Parking Decal Plus Gas And Three Hours Plus A Week Of Your Life Is Normal Cheep Tuition!

So, If He Never Payed You One Penny you still owe him $300.00 - $275.00 = $25.00 For 3 Units Of The Knowledge Of His Untrustworthiness!

I've Paid More Than $300.00 To Learn "Not" To Do Business With This Person Or That.

I Still Count It As A God-Given Cheap Intelligence Report!

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:38-48

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

whenever I give anything away I do not ever expect it back...ever. It is not your money..it is Gods money that He has allowed you to have I even dropped a dollar on the floor or so as the Lord has told me...I trust in the Lord the correct person who needs it will pick it up. I also pray beforehand to make sure the person needs what they are asking for. ( and I am not rich by any means) Be careful about heaping coals upon somebody elses head, have you always returned things to the rightful owner..including a pen or pencil. You may see what I say to be minute in comparison to the money you lost but it is the same principle. Are you also angry at yourself for giving it? I know you do not want to Hear a Godly response. Lets pray that the apparatus is being used for good. Anyway you showed Christian charity. God will repay you 7 fold if you deal what is in your heart and consider this a gift to your friend. and you may see the money come back to you when you least expect it...All things do work together for good so look for the good in this experience in your Life. The rewards will be priceless. I agree with all the adice above me. Remember there are givers and takers. If your a giver protect yourself in the Lord. You will attrack more takers Then Jesus will send.. Praying for you peace to you dear sister love you

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

:whistling: If someone borrows $20 from you and you never see them again, it was probably worth it! :whistling:

hmmm one of my divorces cost me 20,000 dollars and it was worth every penny to make her go away.

:whistling: Wonder what she would say?

ummm 8$(#@)@ i didn't know he had that much money, if i held out i could have sucked more out of him!!!

Thats what she would have said! :o

She's related to dracula. Sucked more of my lifeblood than any vampire could have.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

:thumbsup: If someone borrows $20 from you and you never see them again, it was probably worth it! :21:

:24: Wonder what she would say?

ummm 8$(#@)@ i didn't know he had that much money, if i held out i could have sucked more out of him!!!

Thats what she would have said! :24:

She's related to dracula. Sucked more of my lifeblood than any vampire could have.

do i pick up a tad bit of resentment.... Sorry for what happened to you We women and I hate to admit it can be very vindictive, cunning and downright get for all you can stuff. It is sad... I again say I am sorry...Forgive us ... ;):21:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/04/1987

jesus was assertive

i guess you should be

although

it will hurt him more not to ask for it back

because your being nice and "godly"

but think about it, if you look at the price for that ipod and the price jesus gave for your life, the ipod doesnt look very expensive does it?

xx

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

THANKS to all who replied....There were a few comments that made me smile...others...who wrote that I didn't want to hear GODLY COUNSEL...look again....I ASKED JUST FOR THAT. :(

I thought that reaping coals was intended in this way...WHEN YOU ARE BEING KIND TO THE PERSON WHO HURTS YOU...you are actually putting coals on their head. BEING KIND TO SOMEONE WHO HURT YOU IS A GOOD THING.

Have not heard from him....and that has become ok....why? VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD. I had to deal with the hurt to get to this point. When I wrote the post I was just not there yet. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

THANKS to all who replied....There were a few comments that made me smile...others...who wrote that I didn't want to hear GODLY COUNSEL...look again....I ASKED JUST FOR THAT. :)

I thought that reaping coals was intended in this way...WHEN YOU ARE BEING KIND TO THE PERSON WHO HURTS YOU...you are actually putting coals on their head. BEING KIND TO SOMEONE WHO HURT YOU IS A GOOD THING.

Have not heard from him....and that has become ok....why? VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD. I had to deal with the hurt to get to this point. When I wrote the post I was just not there yet. :24:

:( We all have to do that at times............sometimes over and over again! :24: