• Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1987

my nan has always been into witchcraft

i want her to no jesus

she has a crystal ball and she does tarot cards, etc

she is known as witchey nanny in the family

im scared that i have a curse from her, cos it says somewhere, that anyone who practices this will give there familly and coming generations a curse., am i right in thinkin that i have that curse

or am im being lead wrong?

please help me

xx

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

my nan has always been into witchcraft

i want her to no jesus

she has a crystal ball and she does tarot cards, etc

she is known as witchey nanny in the family

im scared that i have a curse from her, cos it says somewhere, that anyone who practices this will give there familly and coming generations a curse., am i right in thinkin that i have that curse

or am im being lead wrong?

please help me

xx

If you know Jesus:

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper. Isa. 54:17

[G]reater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4b

You need to focus on G-d's power in your life, not on imagined powers of darkness.

Guest patrickkalule

you do not have to be afraid if you have accepted Jesus in your life as ur personal saviour because the bible says in numbers 23 that Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Since by faith in jesus christ you are a seed of abraham -ref- galathians 3:16 so that you are not cursed and the bible says that there is, then, now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit in romans 8:1 .

I hope you now fell much better.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I don't think you have a curse. I think the best thing you can do is pray that God doesn't let any of this affect you and pray that your nanny comes to know Jesus. One prayer from a believer has more power than a thousand acts of witchcraft.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:( from damo1

this is something that helped me as i had friends who wear in the occolt and in the town i was living in katoomba even though it was the best place on earth to live it had withches it had warlocks and many who wear into the occult a pastor in the assembly of god church gave me this prayer as wear i was living i was comming under heavy attack as i found out the friends i new did not want me commiting to christ and did all they could to draw me back also as most said i do not think you have a curse at all but this is a spiritual war fare prayer if you ever feal any sharp pains

any sharp pain that comes on you suddenly is almost and always witch craft when this happens pray this as you use your index finger and thumb on the spot of the pain like you wear pulling out a vodo pin

in jesus name i pull out all firey darts pins needles spears and vodo all witch craft and curses and anything else and i return it to the sender one hubdred fold

you are coverd by gods blood and nothing can harm you use this prayer only if you feal pain and pray as i suggested

also try this before going to sleep my son does this i do this and it helps also to prottect your self

i n jesus name i cover my self and all my property with the blood of jesus i take athority over all demons of the night bad dreams and nightmares and sex dreams and any one or anything trying to get into my dreams and i command them to stay away i ask for your angel to prottect me as i sleep thew the night and when i wake i ask for a firey wall of prottection around me

these are warfare prayers and are very effective

i hope this helps from damo1

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

any sharp pain that comes on you suddenly is almost and always witch craft when this happens pray this as you use your index finger and thumb on the spot of the pain like you wear pulling out a vodo pin

Um, actually, any sharp pain that comes on you suddenly is almost always caused by a loose joint, a pinched nerve, or a vitamin deficiency...unless it's in your chest and left arm, in which case it's more likely to be a heart attack and you should call an ambulance NOW. If you're having pains in your body regularly, I suggest the following:

- Massage therapy

- Exercise and stretching

- Taking a multivitamin regularly

- An appointment with the chiropractor

- A new mattress to support your back properly while you sleep.

- More supportive footwear

If the pains are happening in your joints, a trip to the doctor to check for repetitive stress injuries or arthritis may be in order.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There are such things as generational curses, and when a family member is into the occult, then the risk is very real. If you know Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you need to speak out loud that you are a child of God through Jesus Christ's blood, and speak out that you now renounce any attachments of the spirit of the occult, in Jesus' name. Then, just walk in your freedom!

The demons around you, especially when you are in your grandma's territory, need to hear that declaration from you (they cannot read your mind) and they will leave you alone! You would be like nails on a chalkboard to them! It may even hinder your grandmother's practice--good! If that happens, then you will have a great testimony to give her, and it will have such authority in it, because you used your God-given authority to defeat that power! All good! Who and what you have inside you is so much stronger than what you are encountering through that witchcraft!

God bless you!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

There are such things as generational curses, and when a family member is into the occult, then the risk is very real. If you know Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you need to speak out loud that you are a child of God through Jesus Christ's blood, and speak out that you now renounce any attachments of the spirit of the occult, in Jesus' name. Then, just walk in your freedom!

The demons around you, especially when you are in your grandma's territory, need to hear that declaration from you (they cannot read your mind) and they will leave you alone! You would be like nails on a chalkboard to them! It may even hinder your grandmother's practice--good! If that happens, then you will have a great testimony to give her, and it will have such authority in it, because you used your God-given authority to defeat that power! All good! Who and what you have inside you is so much stronger than what you are encountering through that witchcraft!

God bless you!

Hello Honey...Many here may not agree with me.

The fact that you are asking this question is revealing to me and to make yourself feel more secure about this situation this is a prayer that I have some say. They usually do feel relieved.

I Laura being a Blood Bought Daughter of Jesus Christ

Break every occultic, spell, witchcraft, divination spirit and

generational curse down to the 1st and second generation

and tell you to loose your hold IN THE NAME OF JESUS

BY THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS and bind you for all eternity

to Hell. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY!!

Then Bind the spirits in your nana that they no longer work until the day of her deliverance in Jesus Name as well.

My mom would hiss when I came near her.... She did except Jesus but did not live long after. Oh...Do this in prayer not over your nana. Hope this helps you to feel more at ease... love you patricia :thumbsup: Even If she starts to get confused...do not worry she will accept jesus.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

God bless you!

The fact that you are asking this question is revealing to me and to make yourself feel more secure about this situation this is a prayer that I have some say. They usually do feel relieved.

Then Bind the spirits in your nana that they no longer work until the day of her deliverance in Jesus Name as well.

My mom would hiss when I came near her.... She did except Jesus but did not live long after. Oh...Do this in prayer not over your nana. Hope this helps you to feel more at ease... love you patricia :thumbsup: Even If she starts to get confused...do not worry she will accept jesus.

Hello damo1~~~ I do know what you are talking about some people have not experienced what you are saying and never will. Also one knows when it is spitritual or not especially where you were. Hey your english is very good!!! :huh: patricia

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

God bless you!

My mom would hiss when I came near her.... She did except Jesus but did not live long after. Oh...Do this in prayer not over your nana. Hope this helps you to feel more at ease... love you patricia :emot-hug: Even If she starts to get confused...do not worry she will accept jesus.

from damo1

helo patricia1 this is damo 1 i am glad you understood what i was saying and thank you blessings from damo1