IGNORED

Jehovah's Witness Wolves/sheep's clothing

Guest haszard

Guest sword of truth
sword of truth,

Is it true that the seventh Day Adventists believe that if you worship on Sunday,you are taking the mark of the beast,and if that is one of your beliefs,where in scripture would it be found? I'm just curious.

I have posted a study on this board that i wrote on the mark of the beast. It will explain all you want to know on it.

ps Even though i believe that the JW religion is not christian they are correct on their beliefs about soul sleep and the annihilation of the wicked. Jesus said that God will DESTROY both body and soul in hell. Matt 10:28

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Sword of Truth,

Thankyou, but tell me,where in scripture is soul sleep mentioned? About annihilation, explain Revelation 14:11 'And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up FOR EVER AND EVER: and they have no rest day nor night...." How about "everlasting punishment" in Matt. 25:46, How about "Where their worm dieth not,and the fire is not quenched" in Mark chapter 9, or "everlasting fire" in Matt.18:8,and Isaiah 66:23,24?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Really ! God brought me to Seventh-day Adventism in 1980. Why would he "deliver you" and bring me to it? One of us is deceived. And it isnt me.

Yeah, I can tell by your loving conduct on this board. You choose to be blinded and are in the catagory of the Pharisees, arrogant and resting on the law.

Salt and Light,

They believe the Pope is going to make everyone attend church on Sunday, national law, too bad they don't realize that Jesus is our Sabbath rest and not Sunday. ...and soul sleep, well, Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it. Eccl. 12:7 They will tell you that's just the breath but God says in Isaiah 42:5 that He gives breath to the people on the earth and spirit to those who walk in it, so His definition is the Word.

Among other strange and disturbing doctrines, they have a "prophet" who plagerized most of her writings and contradicted herself and the bible, proof can be found at truthorfables , then all of the man-made laws of no jewelry, no TV or any real activity other than a nap on Friday night or Saturday. Despite all of these laws, they massacred tons of their own people in Rwanda and they perform abortions in their hospitals, many of them send their children away to dormitories to go to school, I being one of those fortunate ones who went on my own at the age of 15! And would you believe it, The Branch Dividians at Waco were SDA's gone bad also John Lee Malvo the sniper, and the most recent dreadlock wearing man in CA that killed his entire family.

Sad to say but it is such a deceiving cult even intelligent, reasonable folks follow it.

Praise God for grace and deliverance and recovery of sight to the blind or I'd still be there myself.

Guest sword of truth
Sword of Truth,

Thankyou, but tell me,where in scripture is soul sleep mentioned? About annihilation, explain Revelation 14:11 'And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up FOR EVER AND EVER: and they have no rest day nor night...." How about "everlasting punishment" in Matt. 25:46, How about "Where their worm dieth not,and the fire is not quenched" in Mark chapter 9, or "everlasting fire" in Matt.18:8,and Isaiah 66:23,24?

if you want to discuss a different topic than JW's thats fine but you will have to start another thread. I will answer all of the above verses.

Guest sword of truth
Yeah, I can tell by your loving conduct on this board. You choose to be blinded and are in the catagory of the Pharisees, arrogant and resting on the law.

Really? So im unloving because i dont accept false doctrines? I certainly do not rest on the law.

Among other strange and disturbing doctrines, they have a "prophet" who plagerized most of her writings and contradicted herself and the bible, proof can be found at truthorfables , then all of the man-made laws of no jewelry, no TV or any real activity other than a nap on Friday night or Saturday. Despite all of these laws, they massacred tons of their own people in Rwanda and they perform abortions in their hospitals, many of them send their children away to dormitories to go to school, I being one of those fortunate ones who went on my own at the age of 15!

well dont you sound bitter. All of the above is not worth responding to. It can be used by any former member against any church.

And would you believe it, The Branch Dividians at Waco were SDA's gone bad

they were an offshoot of the SDA. Thats why they called themselves Branch Dividians not SDA.

also John Lee Malvo the sniper, and the most recent dreadlock wearing man in CA that killed his entire family.

Never heard that one. Even if its true so what. What does it prove?

Sad to say but it is such a deceiving cult even intelligent, reasonable folks follow it.

People who reject the truth will be deceived by every conceivable form of error. Your post indicate that fact.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

My next door neighbour is a JW.

One day I asked her if she was going to see The Passion of The Christ.

She told me know because JW's do not worship Jesus Christ.

During the Christmas season, I made a light fixture spelling the name JESUS, in Christmas lights and placed it in my East window, infact it is still there.

This display faces her home.

She tried in the beginning to sway me to her religion. I told her then that I was on line with Yeshua and YHVH, and that is where I wanted to stay.

She hugged and cried with me this afternoon when we knew for sure that our neighbour friend Donna had died.

Snowdoove

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

haszard I am so glad to hear the Lord brought you out. You are now in a place that perhaps you can reach others that are bound to that false religion. I truly hope the Lord puts many in you path that will see the Truth and receive Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Something interesting I heard a young preacher say not too long ago about wolves in sheeps clothing:

(Not limited to those who adhere to false doctrines)

He said... "Wolves stay in packs. They sit in church together, worship together with the sheep, waiting to devour. If the wolves have no sheep to attack, they will turn on each other."

Isn't it wonderful that the Lord can change a life!!

Jesus Saves!!

Guest sword of truth
She told me know because JW's do not worship Jesus Christ

Yes Jesus means nothing to them. That's why they call themselves Jehovas instead of Christ's witnesses.

they are very hard people to reach with the gospel.

During the Christmas season, I made a light fixture spelling the name JESUS, in Christmas lights and placed it in my East window, infact it is still there.

This display faces her home.

:t2:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings~

This afternoon, my neighbour the JW - Pam, came over and we chatted for over 4.5 hours. We talked about GOD and His Son Yeshua.

She and the JW observe on a special day a Memorial of the Death of Yeshua. This year it is on April 4th, Palms Sunday for us.

As you well know, JW don't believe in the Trinity. They can't fadem the idea that YHVH would send His Son to die for our sins. per what Pam told me.

She believes that paradise will be on this world someday. I did tell her about the GOD'S Kingdom.

Pam told me how she sees things thru Jehovah's Witness ways, and I told her how great Yeshua is and how He can bring joy to her life.

As I said the conversation went on for 4.5 hours.

I hope the seeds I planted, are in deep, and someday I might see a NEW Pam.

Snowdoove :hug: :t: :hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The Jehovah Witnesses are probably sincere in their belief. If true christians went out on visitations as the JW's do, there would be more people won to Christ. Most christians that I know,don't go out to witness, and one said that they didn't think witnessing was important. My pastor stresses the importance of witnessing. If true christians who know the truth don't go out and talk to people about Jesus, then chances are,the JW's will introduce them to their phoney Jesus, the one they say only raised from the dead spiritually and not physically.