• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

I have no clue right now. Done raised my kids, wife is gone, all i have left are my dogs and my truck.

I figure that if he don't want me to do anymore, then he will take me to heaven. Guess theres something i haven't done yet, but have no idea what that is. And no, prayer isn't helping!

so i sit here and wait

Hey, waiting is good. Excellent. :o

While you are waiting just keep on keeping on studying, seeking, praying, rejoicing in God.

Even though I know that I'm doing in general the things God wants, He often gives me sabbaticals or breaks. We need rests and respites from the storms.

Dogs are good too. :o

Sabbaticals huh? You are exempt from this question as you cannot get any more "personal" with God than where you are in your life...

Blessings

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  829
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1943

I have no clue right now. Done raised my kids, wife is gone, all i have left are my dogs and my truck.

I figure that if he don't want me to do anymore, then he will take me to heaven. Guess theres something i haven't done yet, but have no idea what that is. And no, prayer isn't helping!

so i sit here and wait

While you are waiting just keep on keeping on studying, seeking, praying, rejoicing in God.

Even though I know that I'm doing in general the things God wants, He often gives me sabbaticals or breaks. We need rests and respites from the storms.

Sabbaticals huh? You are exempt from this question as you cannot get any more "personal" with God than where you are in your life...

Blessings

LOL thanks. but that is not really true. It seems that just when I think I'm settled doing the work God has for me, He will change tracks on me, tell me I'm done here and now maybe I've work over there.

blessings to you too.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

so i sit here and wait

Blessings

LOL thanks. but that is not really true. It seems that just when I think I'm settled doing the work God has for me, He will change tracks on me, tell me I'm done here and now maybe I've work over there.

blessings to you too.

yes Jesus is doing in me what He wants as well as through me but I am also in a waiting period.. I remain busy praying with other people when they call..witnessing, being the conduit. The mantle is changing and so is the anointing...I believe this to be true for a number of people and you can quote me on this one. Changing of guards.. Generals, are going home and the ranks are changing as well now... patricia1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Agreed. ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I am so thankful that God is patient! I have had so many of my own ideas and run with them, but He has always pulled me back and got me on track. It seems that, so often, I am just a little out of step with His will. Or at least in my mind I am out of step. It's when I look back on life that I can see that God was using me in ways that I didn't even realize at the time. So, I can be sure that, even though I feel out of step now, He's got me right where He wants me :24:

<>< ><>

Nathele