• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Yes, I have always tried to seek the Lord in everything. It's hard, and alot of times it's discouraging, because there are alot of stereotypes towards young people.

Hi All! I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread Yami, I just wanted to add a little side note in here. Nick's Girl , just for the record, there are alot of young people on here that just BLOW MY MIND with their knowledge of scripture, love for the Lord, maturity, and just plain class.(i.e. you,Yami,Blaze,C4C, Erica...etc,etc,etc) It's unfortunate that our youth feel stereotyped.

That makes me sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

It all depends if you actually had sex or anything.

If you know that your going to be witht his person for ever, then I dont see a problem with it but if it is a "one night stand" then I believe that it was a sin. Just ask the Lord for his forgiveness and you will have it!

If you ever need to talk, just PM me!

:t2: :il: :hug: :hug:

Russ

Guest LadyC
It all depends if you actually had sex or anything.

If you know that your going to be witht his person for ever, then I dont see a problem with it but if it is a "one night stand" then I believe that it was a sin. Just ask the Lord for his forgiveness and you will have it!

If you ever need to talk, just PM me!

:t2: :il: :hug: :hug:

Russ

russel, please clarify.... surely you're not saying that if you really believe you'll one day marry the person that it's ok to have sex? God instructs us to wait UNTIL we are married.

Guest LadyC
I'm sure that is true that we are ALL related somehow, but we ALL aren't closely related as brother and sisters, and first cousins.

cousins, according to God, are not closely related. nicksgirl, are you going to let your opinions follow God's definition, or a more worldly, anti-biblical definition?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  797
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  08/18/1989

I belive that a person should wait until marraige to have sex with a person...

Plus, even if you sleep with them, but do not have sex, but you do go near the idea of it (kissing a lot, touching.........ect.ect.ect.) that that is still a sin....

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

I'm gonna quit with the cousin subject :t2: lol. to ME, I don't have a probably, people can marry who they want, I personally would never marry my cousin. For ME it's..too close.

Of course waiting until you are married to have sex, is what God wants. Even if you are engaged, and intend to marry someone, something COULD happen, and you might break up. Sex is an emotionally bonding thing, and unites two people. That is why you need to get married first. Because then you have the commitment there.

Guest LadyC
I'm gonna quit with the cousin subject :t2: lol. to ME, I don't have a probably, people can marry who they want, I personally would never marry my cousin. For ME it's..too close.

now THAT's the right approach! :t2: