KeilanS

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

First. Satan does not drive out Satan, Jesus was plain about that.

Now that we have established that men do not cast out demons by the power of Satan, the discussion can progress.

Secondly, Those mentioned in 7 are not saved. They simply can not be. Jesus tells them to "depart from Me, I NEVER KNEW YOU." What part of "I never knew you" needs clarification?

O.K. If we these people in Chap.7 weren't casting out demons by Satan (which we all agree on) and they weren't saved and filled with the Holy Ghost (which we don't agree on), then the only other option that I can see is that they were lying to Jesus about the effectiveness of their ministries. It was all make believe. They were fake ministers or whatever.

Is that your position?

Yes. They were phony ministers faking the operation of the gifts of the Spirit for profit.

However, in their act of deception for profit; the true Word was being preached. The word is living, and powerful. The Gospel Saves, delivers, and drives out demonic spirits. Even though Charletons were preaching the Gospel, the Gospel still contained its power; thus miracles were seen in their ministry.

Preachers who preached for lucre's sake, Jesus said what they bid you, observe and do, but do not after their works. They say and do not, these are covetous, boasters, proud, lovers of their ownselves, while the brethren heaps to them selves teachers, having itching ears, walking after their own lusts, while these preachers shed innocent blood (they say to flee the staining, yet they handle bloody cloth). Remember Ezekiel 3 where it says to warn the righteous and ungodly man, to deliver thyself, so the blood is not required at thine hand. Well these preachers (whose flock is ever learning and never able to come to the knowledgeof the trueth), are in violation and in the name of Jesus Christ, they may cast out devils and yet God will not heal from them one wit. Depart from me, for I never knew you, will be told to those who preach for these Sects.

Believe this: Christ Iesus is not obscure, yet it requires more faith to believe that which was published for a short time. As in the Matthew's O.T text 1537-51, or Tyndale N.T 1526-52, if you have the geneva, learn it's corruption, yet it has its quality quarto in the reprint, yet donot hearken to it's notes. They are of men, (The Puritans were a covetous sect Acts 15;5) and will lead you to a I never knew you. Tyndale has no modern reprint, only in such places as faithofgod.net is the text avaible easy to read.

John 12:24 (Tyndale) Verily, verily I say unto you, except the wheat corn fall into the ground and die, it bideth alone. If it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall destroy it: And he that hateth his life in this world, shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man minister unto me, let him follow me and where I am there shall also my minister be. And if any man minister unto me, him will my father honour.

Exceot ye see signs and wonders, ye cannot believe. Knoweth any man the gospel of the Lord, let him turn from idols, and he shall be granted power to cast out devils, to heal and perhaps a one that can intrepret tongues?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greg Davies
Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Now after this takes place and I come back with Jesus to rule with him on earth during the millenium kingdom, then we will be perfect on earth.

Well, after reading your last post I think that we substantially agree on the issue of perfection. The only point of divergence is on the rapture doctrine. Dare we go there! :whistling:

I've been involved briefly with the "lose your salvation" and "water baptism" debates and I certainly don't want to start one of those intractable discusions. This isn't the right forum anyway, I think.

But just to satisfy your curiosity :whistling: , I'll just say that in I Thes. 4:17, when we meet Him in the air, then what? Most believe that Jesus makes a U-turn and takes us back to heaven. I believe we make the U-turn and Jesus continues on back to earth and sets up His millenial reign with us . How's that for heresy? Greg.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

First. Satan does not drive out Satan, Jesus was plain about that.

Now that we have established that men do not cast out demons by the power of Satan, the discussion can progress.

Secondly, Those mentioned in 7 are not saved. They simply can not be. Jesus tells them to "depart from Me, I NEVER KNEW YOU." What part of "I never knew you" needs clarification?

O.K. If we these people in Chap.7 weren't casting out demons by Satan (which we all agree on) and they weren't saved and filled with the Holy Ghost (which we don't agree on), then the only other option that I can see is that they were lying to Jesus about the effectiveness of their ministries. It was all make believe. They were fake ministers or whatever.

Is that your position?

Yes. They were phony ministers faking the operation of the gifts of the Spirit for profit.

However, in their act of deception for profit; the true Word was being preached. The word is living, and powerful. The Gospel Saves, delivers, and drives out demonic spirits. Even though Charletons were preaching the Gospel, the Gospel still contained its power; thus miracles were seen in their ministry.

Preachers who preached for lucre's sake, Jesus said what they bid you, observe and do, but do not after their works. They say and do not, these are covetous, boasters, proud, lovers of their ownselves, while the brethren heaps to them selves teachers, having itching ears, walking after their own lusts, while these preachers shed innocent blood (they say to flee the staining, yet they handle bloody cloth). Remember Ezekiel 3 where it says to warn the righteous and ungodly man, to deliver thyself, so the blood is not required at thine hand. Well these preachers (whose flock is ever learning and never able to come to the knowledgeof the trueth), are in violation and in the name of Jesus Christ, they may cast out devils and yet God will not heal from them one wit. Depart from me, for I never knew you, will be told to those who preach for these Sects.

Believe this: Christ Iesus is not obscure, yet it requires more faith to believe that which was published for a short time. As in the Matthew's O.T text 1537-51, or Tyndale N.T 1526-52, if you have the geneva, learn it's corruption, yet it has its quality quarto in the reprint, yet donot hearken to it's notes. They are of men, (The Puritans were a covetous sect Acts 15;5) and will lead you to a I never knew you. Tyndale has no modern reprint, only in such places as faithofgod.net is the text avaible easy to read.

John 12:24 (Tyndale) Verily, verily I say unto you, except the wheat corn fall into the ground and die, it bideth alone. If it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall destroy it: And he that hateth his life in this world, shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man minister unto me, let him follow me and where I am there shall also my minister be. And if any man minister unto me, him will my father honour.

Exceot ye see signs and wonders, ye cannot believe. Knoweth any man the gospel of the Lord, let him turn from idols, and he shall be granted power to cast out devils, to heal and perhaps a one that can intrepret tongues?

What point are you trying to make? I am totally missing it.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/03/1951

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Now after this takes place and I come back with Jesus to rule with him on earth during the millenium kingdom, then we will be perfect on earth.

Well, after reading your last post I think that we substantially agree on the issue of perfection. The only point of divergence is on the rapture doctrine. Dare we go there! :thumbsup:

I've been involved briefly with the "lose your salvation" and "water baptism" debates and I certainly don't want to start one of those intractable discusions. This isn't the right forum anyway, I think.

But just to satisfy your curiosity :24: , I'll just say that in I Thes. 4:17, when we meet Him in the air, then what? Most believe that Jesus makes a U-turn and takes us back to heaven. I believe we make the U-turn and Jesus continues on back to earth and sets up His millenial reign with us . How's that for heresy? Greg.

Iam glad that after all we do pretty much agree then on the teaching on perfection.

As far as the rapture I believe Jesus takes us to heaven and then we come back at the end of the trib. But whatever position you have on the rapture whats most important is we are looking for Jesus to return soon, whenever that will be.