• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1981

The same as I've stated earlier...just please keep in mind that not all Muslims are sword-bearing, Christian-hating Jihadists...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The same as I've stated earlier...just please keep in mind that not all Muslims are sword-bearing, Christian-hating Jihadists...

Quite right! Some are only knife-wielding, Chrsitian-despising Jihadis!

In all seriousness, if Moslems were upset about these abominable atrocities committed in the name of Islam, there would be HUGE Moslem protests against them around the world, just as there were against those silly cartoons of Muhammad. The feeble whimpers--almost all sheerly for media consumption--from a VERY FEW quarters of Islam, only reinforce the FACT that these rabid murderers are the norm; indeed LOVED, ADMIRED, RESPECTED, AND HELD UP AS IDEALS TO BE IMMITATED throughout the Moslem world.

A "Moderate Moslem" seems to be one who has just switched from 'full-auto' to single fire!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/07/1981

In all seriousness, if Moslems were upset about these abominable atrocities committed in the name of Islam, there would be HUGE Moslem protests against them around the world, just as there were against those silly cartoons of Muhammad. The feeble whimpers--almost all sheerly for media consumption--from a VERY FEW quarters of Islam, only reinforce the FACT that these rabid murderers are the norm; indeed LOVED, ADMIRED, RESPECTED, AND HELD UP AS IDEALS TO BE IMMITATED throughout the Moslem world.

A "Moderate Moslem" seems to be one who has just switched from 'full-auto' to single fire!

Though I see your point (no pun intended), I wouldn't go as far as to say that the solution is to write them off altogether...The inference of my statement earlier was simply that we are called to go into ALL the world, not simply what we consider safe harbors...and I just think that many today use Jihadism as a crutch to get out of being Jesus to these people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Though I see your point (no pun intended), I wouldn't go as far as to say that the solution is to write them off altogether...The inference of my statement earlier was simply that we are called to go into ALL the world, not simply what we consider safe harbors...and I just think that many today use Jihadism as a crutch to get out of being Jesus to these people.

D'accord! We pray daily for the conversion of the Moslem world.

PS: I always appreciate a good pun!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/11/1986

I just saw the stoning video. I feel sick. Seriously.

edit: no way I can bring myself to watch the hands/feet video.

Edited by Schwol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

Very gruesome and disturbing! But sometimes we need to "wake up"

and get real with what is going on in this world we live in.

Kathy

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I would be careful to judge entire groups of people who pray to God as unworthy .

With what measure ye mete shall ye be judged.