IGNORED

Nice Testimony

Guest Past Tense

Guest Past Tense

Okay so lets break it down simple and short.

I dropped out of school Junior Year. I had no credits and was on the path to work paycheck to paycheck. I decided to get my G.E.D. and try to do something from there. For the past 6 months i've been struggling waiting to go to college waiting. My mom finally filled out my financial aid and I was excited, but I had no idea what I was going to do. I thought of a lot of different colleges but none of them seemed to really interest me. So last night before I went to sleep I was thinking,"what am I going to do with my life? I can't just let it rot away, I'm 17 turning 18 in less than a month and I need to do something" So I prayed that God would open up a door in my life and help me see what i'm going to do. Well just about an hour ago I get a call from a college, The lady said they accept G.E.D.'s and there is dorm's and housing on the campus. She said that I could come to the college this Saturday and get a tour and so on and so forth. She is going to help me write the essay to get accepted and so on and so forth. I can only thank God for this. I've been waiting to go to college forever, Now i'm getting a chance by going to The Art Institute of Seattle. I'll be living right on the water front and BE ABLE TO GO TO SEAHAWKS GAMES!! WOOT WOOT! lol I'm so happy and I give thanks and praise to God for this.

:whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

That's absolutely wonderful Past Tense. I hope you continue to seek God in all you do and in all future decisions you will make and live your life to please Him.

God bless you and be with you. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Isn't God wonderful :whistling: It sounds to me as if He has some great plans for Your life. Remember to read and study your Bible and keep yourself in line with God's word. May He continue to bless You, and may you bless others as well.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

:thumbsup:

Well done! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Awesome! Praise the Lord for His goodness!