• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

You're on to it Bluebird,as I have mentioned in previous posts, when secular activities are being encouraged into chuches, how long before it gets out of hand. Youth today aren't stupid, they are the greatest manipulaters in the world.

Jesus kicked people out of the Father's temple when they were using it for the wrong purposes.

You go girl and stick to your belief, that the holy spirit does the convicting, when and where He is ready. :whistling:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Uhh...... convince them that they arent going to recieve a miracle?!?!?!?! where is your faith?! This is exactly the problem, people have stopped believing God, they think that He is like they are, and they doubt His word and How powerful He is. there is no reverence anymore. God is a God of miracles, a God of supernatural means, He can do above and beyond more than we could ask or think! HE IS GOD! you dont need to convince them they are going to recieve a miracle. Salvation, is the greatest miracle of all. The word says that it is the hugest miracle one could recieve in there lifetime! So when they come and hear the gospel, there is ample opportunity for miracles, every time. its called salvation... and only the Gospel, the Lord, can bring it. not little worldly ideals.

:whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Sweetie, if you have never been able to invite a kid to church and have them say yes purely because they see something different in you that they want, then i would seriously consider looking into wether you actually have a relationship with God or not! They will come, when they see you are different.

No i haven't. Their not interested At least the ones who's parents don't care what happens.

but those that have been to church aren't the ones were trying to get in is it now! :whistling:

If you read my other post you would see that I don't believe that videogames will ever truly "recruit" youth into the church.

I don't know about you but i have never tried to recruit anyone. That is something the military does, not a church. if all your doing is to recruit to get numbers then your in it for the wrong reason.

No, God does not use anything to spread His word. If He uses unbiblical ways to spread His word than He is not a Holy God like He says that He is

OH Really now!?? your in a position to determine what God can and can't do now! I can tell you one thing, God uses whatever he wishes to use, secular or not. IN CASE you forgot, he created everything including the secular.

I gurantee you God uses NON BIBLICAL ways. guess what, he can use anything he wishes as he is God

You're on to it Bluebird,as I have mentioned in previous posts, when secular activities are being encouraged into chuches, how long before it gets out of hand. Youth today aren't stupid, they are the greatest manipulaters in the world.

Jesus kicked people out of the Father's temple when they were using it for the wrong purposes.

Jesus kicked the money lenders out of his fathers house for sticking it to teh people that God required to come in and offer sacrifices. Not for a secular activity, but for being thieves!

Uhh...... convince them that they arent going to recieve a miracle?!?!?!?! where is your faith?!

Good for you, I don't have that much faith in anything anymore.

This is exactly the problem, people have stopped believing God, they think that He is like they are, and they doubt His word and How powerful He is.

I don't know what your talking about here.

there is no reverence anymore. God is a God of miracles, a God of supernatural means, He can do above and beyond more than we could ask or think!

No he's not, he doesn't do those things anymore. He can do it but he doesn't do miricles anymore.

don't know why he doesn't guess we don't deserve them like the early christians did.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Uhh...... convince them that they arent going to recieve a miracle?!?!?!?! where is your faith?!

Good for you, I don't have that much faith in anything anymore.

This is exactly the problem, people have stopped believing God, they think that He is like they are, and they doubt His word and How powerful He is.

I don't know what your talking about here.

there is no reverence anymore. God is a God of miracles, a God of supernatural means, He can do above and beyond more than we could ask or think!

No he's not, he doesn't do those things anymore. He can do it but he doesn't do miricles anymore.

don't know why he doesn't guess we don't deserve them like the early christians did.

Eliyahuw,If you say you don't have that much faith anymore,how are you going to explain faith to the young ones and where do you get the idea that God doesn't perform miracles any more.You are discrediting God's word by making claims like this. I hope teaching the bible to kids isn't as flimsy as your faith, because if it is, you do not qualify as a reliable youth leader, not as far as I am concerned at least.

Eli, brother, how can you teach kids about having fath, if you lack it hourself. How can you explain to them about miracles if you think God can't or doesn't still perform them. Think about it my friend and I shall pray for a refreshing of the Holy Spirit in your soul.

Blessings,

eric.

Eli, brother, how can you teach kids about having fath, if you lack it hourself. How can you explain to them about miracles if you think God can't or doesn't still perform them. Think about it my friend and I shall pray for a refreshing of the Holy Spirit in your soul.

Blessings,

eric.

Thomas didn't have faith now did he. He required seeing the holes in his hands and in his side.

Blessings,

eric.

I don't see miricles. I have prayed years for one, and it isn't happening. Yesterday i found out that i have to go in for surgery this morning, Again, and i am tired. God doesn't heal anymore, and i am getting to the point of believing he doesn't care anymore.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

Blessings,

eric.

I don't see miricles. I have prayed years for one, and it isn't happening. Yesterday i found out that i have to go in for surgery this morning, Again, and i am tired. God doesn't heal anymore, and i am getting to the point of believing he doesn't care anymore.

Keep praying. Matthew 21:22.

I know it is hard to keep faith when we don't see things happening in front of our eyes, but you have to know that God is doing his work in one way or another. You need to be patient...even though things can sometimes seem hopeless- they aren't. I will pray for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

I beleive its bad if its for the wrong reasons.

I was wondering, What would you guys think of inviting teens to play halo 3 like on a friday night? I would see it as a good time to witness