Guest abbajesus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I still stand by the conviction that when God's true judgment comes against America, Hollywood (immorality pormoter extraordinaire), San Francisco (gay capitol of the land), and Las Vega ("sin city") are going to crumble to the ground.

(And hopefully that Mormon Temple in DC will go bye-bye, too!)

Hey, let's not forget that Jesus came to SAVE the sinners, not to condemn them. Therefore that should be our attitude too.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

yeah, but the offer of salvation is not eternal. They will eventually be judged by God. He will eventually condemn them. God's patience is not eternal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Jeremiah 14:13 Then I said, "Ah, Lord God! Behold, the prophets say to them, 'You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.' " 14 And the Lord said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

Isaiah 48:22 "There is no peace," says the Lord, "for the wicked."

In His Truth,

Suzanne

Let's remember that judgement starts in the house of the Lord.

I didn't know about the mighty Canadian navy! Thanks for the history lesson. I wonder why we ever got involved if they had 'em whupped?

So Russia fought Germany for a few years...but it was all over in a year when America came in? If America had little to do with it, why were we the ones who rebuilt Europe?

Guest idolsmasher
I wonder why we ever got involved if they had 'em whupped?

Who said that? I never said they had them whipped but Americans need to know about the sacrifices of other countries and not be so isolated and introverted in your thinking. America loves to boast but truth be told it was an allied effort that took the strength of all, not just America. America was a major help but for years it was the other allies who were making the sacrifices. If it weren't for them, America wouldn't have had a war to join. Churchill begged America to get into the war and they wouldn't do it until the last minute. Really, I think Chrurchill is the one who deserves the credit for the defeat of the Germans because when all looked hopeless, defeat looked imminent, and America refused to help, he stood his ground and gave his famous speech, "we will never surrender". If he had, Europe could have been lost forever to the Nazis and Germany would have been a superpower.

Guest idolsmasher
Hey, let's not forget that Jesus came to SAVE the sinners, not to condemn them. Therefore that should be our attitude too.

That's a very good point OA! :D

I wonder why we ever got involved if they had 'em whupped?

Who said that? I never said they had them whipped but Americans need to know about the sacrifices of other countries and not be so isolated and introverted in your thinking. America loves to boast but truth be told it was an allied effort that took the strength of all, not just America. America was a major help but for years it was the other allies who were making the sacrifices. If it weren't for them, America wouldn't have had a war to join. Churchill begged America to get into the war and they wouldn't do it until the last minute. Really, I think Chrurchill is the one who deserves the credit for the defeat of the Germans because when all looked hopeless, defeat looked imminent, and America refused to help, he stood his ground and gave his famous speech, "we will never surrender". If he had, Europe could have been lost forever to the Nazis and Germany would have been a superpower.

I was being a smarty-pants when I asked that rhetorical question.

Yes, Churchill was stubborn, eh?

And it took a united effort to stop the French from surrending. LOL

And the German-Russian front was the most brutal of the war. That is why we held up and let the Russians enter Berlin when we were ready to before them.

America's strength is found in her industry...in her people's goodness. When we no longer have BOTH of those we will cease to be a superpower

Guest idolsmasher
And it took a united effort to stop the French from surrending. LOL

The French government had surrendered, but the French underground resistance never surrendered and was a vital tool to help the allies retake France.

I think you wholly underestimate French people. They are very intelligent and resourceful. I live in a French province of Canada which is in my opinion one of the best provinces, if not THE best,and the people are good people.

I'm sorry for that comment and humbly apologize for disrespect towards the French people. It was a joke but it does make other people the object of humiliation...and I repent.

:il:

Where would we be without France helping us beat the English in 1776?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What's funny about hating a symbol of a deceptively dangerous cult?

They seem pretty tame to me, I don't think they are very dangerous at all.

Any religion that leads people away from "Jesus Christ and Him crucified" (I Cor. 2:2), who rose from the dead and sits at the right hand of God, who will come again in power and in glory is deceptively dangerous.

Info. on Mormonism

Links to "Is Mormonism a cult?"

What Does Mormonism Teach? from The CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS & RESEARCH MINISTRY.

It's just a beautiful building.

Yeah, and I guess the temples to Baal and Asherah and Dagon and Molech and the Egyptian gods and the Babylonian gods and the Greek gods and the Roman gods were all beautiful buildings too.

Good riddens to them all!

Hey, let's not forget that Jesus came to SAVE the sinners, not to condemn them.  Therefore that should be our attitude too.

Asking for the institutions to be destroyed isn't asking for the people to be destroyed, is it?

Sin is sin, and a false religion is a false religion.

And those who die apart from Christ Jesus will not enter Heaven.

I didn't make the rules, you know?