• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

HI

i little update on my depression situation....... was feeling better, much better, thank you for the prayers, i fell in love a couple of weeks ago with a person that is still involved with the stuff i am trying to avoid..... this si funny .... or maybe not...... but i identified the reasons she is still involved, ( i wasn't trying to).... her heart is in the right place but she is using this stuff to avoid handeling her emotional pain that she is going through.... and she has a lot...... i don't think she knows what JESUS can do as she hasn't experienced this before( i suspect). i think (hope) that GOD has put me on her way to help her, to say just the right thing at the right time, ( HE has stuff come up in my mind when i am with her, advice that worked) but i am trying to avoid the sin...... but how can i be a light in her life if i am avoiding the sin that brings me down, that she is still involved in. how can i help her if i can't help myself.

ok that wasn't my question...... i have decided not to persue this relationship. and am trying hard to fall out of love..... i think at this time it is the best, as i would still need to become much stronger against this stuff, before i can minister to my friends........ it went well for the last couple of days, but last night was bad....... i was soooo love sick .... i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat, my mind is spinning, butterflies in the stomach..... you know the ussual...... i can't get her out of my mind....... she is such a true person, she has built these walls around her to protect herself, but i can see that small little flame in her live......

Please any advice?

Any prayers you can spare?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

Somethng my pediatrician used to tell me when my kids were acting like monsters :wub: ....."this too will pass in time". At the time I wanted to strangle him...but of course this would be inapropriate.

I will be praying!

Kathy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

i think u made a wise decision steering clear until u have resolved ur own issues.

keep on praying and remember, this proverb. He will guide you nomatter how tough a situation u find urself in.

praying for you!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i pray you will be encouraged today - hope the following helps a little:

ephesians 2:4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions