EndDays

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This may seem like a weird thread, but it relates to the tribulation and such.

My dream has always been to buy some land secluded from people and the rest of civilization. I would of course have running water, grow my own crops, raise my own food. I would study God's word and enjoy the stress-free, tranquil life.

However my 2 flaws would be:

1. Is it wrong since I won't be able to spread the gospel to others and fellowship with others?

2. This seems like the perfect place to live/survive if the tribulation or large scale conflict or natural disaster should occur, but how would I pay my property taxes without taking the mark of the beast/microchip?

Sometimes I get so fed up with the way society is that this dream of mine may come a reality in the near future.

Thoughts?

Guest NoIinGod

My dream has always been to buy some land secluded from people and the rest of civilization. I would of course have running water, grow my own crops, raise my own food. I would study God's word and enjoy the stress-free, tranquil life.

1. Is it wrong since I won't be able to spread the gospel to others and fellowship with others?

2. This seems like the perfect place to live/survive if the tribulation or large scale conflict or natural disaster should occur, but how would I pay my property taxes without taking the mark of the beast/microchip?

Sometimes I get so fed up with the way society is that this dream of mine may come a reality in the near future.

Thoughts?

About twenty-five or thirty years ago a man named David Wilkerson (The Cross and the Switchblade) Set out to do just that. He bought a huge ranch in Texas; staffed it, and began farming it hoping so not only supply himself, his family, and staff, but also other Christians caught in the tribulaton. God stopped him asking him what he was doing, didn't he trust God's provision?

The Ranch was given to another group of christians and today it sends out missionaries to "the uttermost parts of the earth." The Lord has called us to "go and make disciples of all the nations" (Matt 28:19). I, like you, would rathe flee to the hills; or , better still, "Come quickly Lord, Jesus". But until He does, we are to carry the light to the world. The key is to keep your eyes on God, not on the world. The world is evil and getting worse. But God is still God, and He loves those that are in the world and desires that none should perish. He loves you, too and will see you thru to the end. So don't look to save yourself (Matt 16:25), lose your life for Christ and thus hasten his return!

I, like you, would rathe flee to the hills; or , better still, "Come quickly Lord, Jesus". But until He does, we are to carry the light to the world. The key is to keep your eyes on God, not on the world. The world is evil and getting worse. But God is still God, and He loves those that are in the world and desires that none should perish. He loves you, too and will see you thru to the end. So don't look to save yourself (Matt 16:25), lose your life for Christ and thus hasten his return!

:whistling:

Your first post? You are off to a great start!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I, like you, would rathe flee to the hills; or , better still, "Come quickly Lord, Jesus". But until He does, we are to carry the light to the world. The key is to keep your eyes on God, not on the world. The world is evil and getting worse. But God is still God, and He loves those that are in the world and desires that none should perish. He loves you, too and will see you thru to the end. So don't look to save yourself (Matt 16:25), lose your life for Christ and thus hasten his return!

:24:

I join in the applause. :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

;)

I join in the applause. :mgfrog:

I third that

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/18/1966

Thoughts?

The way around the property taxes are to pay them far enough into the future to be able to servive when the pressure is on, but not forced. But when the mark is forced you could have your taxes payed 100 yrs into the future and it wont matter, you will be labeled a terrorest. Then it's take, or die.

As far as being selfish, you could set up pages on the internet, stay at worthy board, ect. Many people view the web. But any time you could go out and do it in person you should.

As you can see I've thought about this too. If I personally had a chance to get out of the city, I would. I would still make trips back to visit, fellowship, ect.

My advice is to pray about it. God will lead you or keep you where He wants you.

Much love in Christ Jesus,

Sister Bridget