• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

We should remember that the Eschatology forum is specifically designed for end-times discussions. Since there seems to be no disagreement that the rapture is a part of the end-times (whether pre or post trib doesn't matter), we should keep those posts in that forum. :o

Even in that forum there are at least 10 additional ones!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

We should remember that the Eschatology forum is specifically designed for end-times discussions. Since there seems to be no disagreement that the rapture is a part of the end-times (whether pre or post trib doesn't matter), we should keep those posts in that forum. :whistling:

Even in that forum there are at least 10 additional ones!

Why don't we get all the rapture threads and tie them into one. all we will have to do is type in rapture, hope you don't mind the pun. lol patricia1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

It's interesting that Israel has been essentially a wasteland for 1900 years, since 70 AD, but is now at the very center of world events; the Jews have been regathered from many nations, exactly as the OT prophets predicted (have you read them?). According to preterists, we're in limbo on God's timetable, but preterism denies the neon colored writing on the wall in 2007: Daniel's 70th Week is rapidly approaching, the Jews have resettled the ancient ruins, they have plans to rebuild the temple, the 10 nations of old Rome and gaining power, and it's all coming into focus, rapidly.

Even though I'm not sure about a Rapture of the Church, although I lean in that direction, it's hard to argue with the points above. All of these things are fact and they are all foretold in the Bible. One can't dismiss a Rapture (pretrib, midtrib, posttrib, or whatever) so easily. I just wish I was smart enough to know for sure. :cool:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The "absolute truth of dispensations" was created by John Darby. If he had never created Rapture theology, this wouldn't even be an issue.

This false argument has been debunked many times, the fact is the early Church, up until about 300 AD, when catholicism took over, absolutely believed in FUTURISM, they believed in the sudden translation of believers before Daniel's 70th Week, and the revealing of the antichirst. The knew God's plan for Israel and the Church were distinct.

It's interesting that Israel has been essentially a wasteland for 1900 years, since 70 AD, but is now at the very center of world events; the Jews have been regathered from many nations, exactly as the OT prophets predicted (have you read them?). According to preterists, we're in limbo on God's timetable, but preterism denies the neon colored writing on the wall in 2007: Daniel's 70th Week is rapidly approaching, the Jews have resettled the ancient ruins, they have plans to rebuild the temple, the 10 nations of old Rome and gaining power, and it's all coming into focus, rapidly.

Chaotic thinking is failing to recognize the signs of the times, while apathetically dismissing and angrily chiding all those who do see it!

Ok well, when you don't see it, and your children, and your children, and their grandchildren's great grandchildren dont see it, then we should talk about it agian. But its your belief. Unfortunately its a huge waste of time and energy.

Israel has not ever been a wasteland if you have been following what has been going on for the last 30 years at least and prior to that in reading the word, Israel has always been in the hot seat.

I am not a pretrib person and I do know the signs of the times. Do not explian anothers belief away that you lack understanding id due to ignorance.......patricia1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Even though I'm not sure about a Rapture of the Church, although I lean in that direction, it's hard to argue with the points above. All of these things are fact and they are all foretold in the Bible. One can't dismiss a Rapture (pretrib, midtrib, posttrib, or whatever) so easily. I just wish I was smart enough to know for sure. :thumbsup:

Hi glory 2000 that's the problem with most of us today we try to figure it out for ourselves. We will not understand the word of God unless the Holy Spirit guides us into the truth of the word.