IGNORED

fallen angels

Guest NIGHT TERROR

True Spirit

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" John 15:26

False Spirits

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1

This Old New House

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

:)

.... you know people are going to ask were does it say .....

:emot-highfive:

Yeap

Sure Will

Thank You Mr. terror

A Strange And Smelly Holiday Feast You And Your Little Team Of Terror Serve Up

Mixing The Pure Words Of The Bible With H. W. Armstrong And Mr. Moon And Such, Your Master Sure Must Hate God's Kids.

And Just In Time To Befoul The Worthy Thanksgiving Table

Eve Slandered, Adam Cockled, New Creation Sunk

Lies Straight From The Depths OF Hell

Night Terror Indeed

Shame!

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

WHOSE VOICE

Man Talks

What does the Shepherd's Chapel teach? ..... There was an earth age prior to Adam where a race of people lived.....
http://www.carm.org/chapel/chapel_teach.htm

God Was There

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:27

Man Makes Up Tales

Teaches Serpent Seed doctrine.... The earth is millions of years old.... Arnold Murray is one of God's true teachers on earth today.
Http://www.carm.org/chapel/chapel_teach.htm

God Records The Truth

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Exodus 20:11

The Condition

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

The Offer

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Home

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." Revelation 21:1-2

Pray For The PEACE Of Jerusalem

And The Salvation Of Israel

Israel

"Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" Romans 9;27

The Tribes

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." Revelation 7:4

The Twelve Tribes

"And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:" Revelation 21:12

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING OF THE JEWS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Greetings Nightterror:

Noah's Flood does indeed seem to have destroyed all the then-existing 'giants,' however there is this interesting statement in Genesis 6: "Now it came to pass that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were fair and they took unto them wives of whosoever they chose, and they bare sons unto them. There were giants (Nephalim) in the earth in those days and also after that when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men......"

So it appears that these angelic beings mating with mortal women happened after the Deluge as well as before it.

As far as the Kenites are concerned, after a brief search through the Bible, I can find no record of 'Kenites' before the flood. They make their appearance in I Chronicles chapter 2, as descendents of Judah. If you find antedeluvian Kenites mentioned, could you give me the reference? It would be interesting to pursue the Hebrew Text at that point!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings Nightterror:

Noah's Flood does indeed seem to have destroyed all the then-existing 'giants,' however there is this interesting statement in Genesis 6: "Now it came to pass that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were fair and they took unto them wives of whosoever they chose, and they bare sons unto them. There were giants (Nephalim) in the earth in those days and also after that when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men......"

So it appears that these angelic beings mating with mortal women happened after the Deluge as well as before it.

As far as the Kenites are concerned, after a brief search through the Bible, I can find no record of 'Kenites' before the flood. They make their appearance in I Chronicles chapter 2, as descendents of Judah. If you find antedeluvian Kenites mentioned, could you give me the reference? It would be interesting to pursue the Hebrew Text at that point!

There were giants (Nephalim) in the earth in those days and also after that when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men

Also after that......after when...?

when the sons of god came unto the daughters of men.

I don't read it to mean after the flood.... or ....am I missing something ?

Guest NIGHT TERROR

FRESNO JOE WHY DO YOU POST THAT SCRIPTURE ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM OF SATAN, THEN I ASK YOU HOW CAN A KINGDOM STAND AGAINST ITSELF I AM A OPEN BELIEVER THAT CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND DIED FOR OUR SINS HE IS MY MASTER I AM HIS SHEEP WITHOUT HIM ALL IS LOST.

THANKS FOR THE SCRIPTURE BECAUSE WITHOUT KNOWING YOU HELP PROVE MY POINT (who do you think he was talking to when he used that scripture(THE KENITES)they are of that seed there father is satan.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

See Hebrew 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

He is otherwise refered to in the geneologies (Enoch/Enosh was 8th(?) generation from Adam and great grandfather to Noah) and in Jude where he is qouted as being a prophet -a prophet (the first?) that was around before the flood!

Other than that- nothing.

The little we are told of Enoch is pretty big stuff.

At the risk of distracting one from the authority of the bible, may I suggest reading 1 Enoch

You can find it on the internet.

It is controversial in that it is considered as canonical in the Ethiopian Church.

The first part of Enoch describes the "watchers", angels- also refered to as sons of God.

I believe that God didnt want to distract us from seeking Him so He saw fit to have these writings off and away from most people. In fact they were missing until the 1800's- Daniel refered to writings that would be hidden until the end times... hmm

It is interesting reading, however, because its not part of the bible, I personally will not take time away from Gods word to be "studying " it.

Started reading that and I also watched a video on it and to me it sounds over the moon. If this book was inspired by God why isn't it in the bible. Please don't say men put the bible together, even though this is true they were inspired by God to give us His word.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

And then there is the whole "who cares?" aspect.

Listen up there night terror,

I don't believe YOU!

You are ignorant of some of the most basic truths of the word of God, yet you persist in lamely trying to instruct others.

I do not fear Satan, nor any and all of his hord, and I won't be distracted into your Satanic prophecies. The gates of hell will not prevail against the church.

Joe hit the nail on the head, you are here to introduce doctrines that demons teach. Why else would you promote fallen angel return nonsense while dismissing prayers of agreement?

Guest NIGHT TERROR

another traveler why do you rage out no matter what i believe i believe in my Lord JESUS CHRIST all power has been givin to him by the father you rant and rave how i follow satan night terror is just a name . You seem to not get the picture does the bible not state satan will be kicked out of heaven with his angels does it not state they will decieve men into thinking that satan is Christ this is not demonic teaching these are the lessons from our Father in heaven to warn us not to be decieved. how can i spread demonic scripture when im telling everone on this forum> REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND FOLLOW THE LAWS OF CHRIST BELIEVE HE DIED FOR US AND STUDY HIS LAWS WE ALL NEED TO GET CLOSER TO OUR LORD CHRIST. am i still a devil worshiper

another traveler why do you rage out no matter what i believe i believe in my Lord JESUS CHRIST all power has been givin to him by the father you rant and rave how i follow satan night terror is just a name . You seem to not get the picture does the bible not state satan will be kicked out of heaven with his angels does it not state they will decieve men into thinking that satan is Christ this is not demonic teaching these are the lessons from our Father in heaven to warn us not to be decieved. how can i spread demonic scripture when im telling everone on this forum> REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND FOLLOW THE LAWS OF CHRIST BELIEVE HE DIED FOR US AND STUDY HIS LAWS WE ALL NEED TO GET CLOSER TO OUR LORD CHRIST. am i still a devil worshiper

You misunderstand, I did not say you were spreading demonic scripture (whatever that is?) rather, when someone that is unlearned or unstable, they twist the word of God, attempting to make it fit their man made doctrines (which demon's love, hence, doctrines of demons).

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness

2 Peter 3:16-17 (KJV)

Jesus already testified that he saw Satan fall from heaven as lightning...

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Luke 10:17-20 (KJV)

The earth is not waiting for the arrivial of Satan, here's a hint, there is already evil in the world, no waiting necessary. As far as the devil raging, well, that is what he does, isn't it? We are waiting for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are praying for His kingdom to come and His will to be done here on earth as it is done in heaven. We are agreeing together in prayer for many things, including healings, and we are trying to be noble, searching the scriptures to see if the things that we hear and read are so.

You sent me a PM in which you indicated that women need to be warned of the return of the neph, and there is nothing that such a warning would accomplish but to introduce fear to the weak and the young, if the devil could have his way.

See, you are waiting for Satan to be booted, yet Jesus saw that happen long ago. Most of the church is waiting for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. These two items are not the same thing.

So if you feel that I "rant and rage" because of your screen name, you are in error there also. However, I do stand firmly against introduction of strange doctrines of no practical value, and I make sure when I read a dangerously foolish attempt to place fear of Satan on the brethren, that I AT A MINIMUM speak up and renounce such a practice.

As far as whether or not you are a devil worshipper still, I didn't know that you were before. If you are, I advise quitting, and worshiping God.

Guest NIGHT TERROR

ANOHTER TRAVELER if you believe that Jeus saw the devil from heaven you are trully have alot to learn how about telling us where in the bible this happen. I believe the devil will get kicked out of heaven but it sounds like your saying hes here

ANOHTER TRAVELER if you believe that Jeus saw the devil from heaven you are trully have alot to learn how about telling us where in the bible this happen. I believe the devil will get kicked out of heaven but it sounds like your saying hes here

Actually, if you would read the scripture that quotes Jesus, it was Jesus that saw Satan fall, and yes, I do believe what Jesus said, do you?