IGNORED

fallen angels

Guest NIGHT TERROR

Guest NIGHT TERROR

The flood did not destroy all of the hybrids which were the result of angels laying with regular women, nor did it destroy the race of kenites we know this because the kenites are documented long after the flood and so are giants such as Goliath

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Really?

You're sure about that.

1 Pet. 3:19. The spirits kept in prison (Tartarus 1 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6) are where the fallen angels are kept.

:)

Guest NIGHT TERROR

in the days of old a giant or hybrid was created when a fallen angel (nephelium) entered into a women thus creating half men such as goliath genesis 6 and the documentation that the sons of Cain (kenites) were around after the flood is genesis 15:19

nubers 24:21judges 1:16 1 sam 27:10 1 chron 2:55 jeremiah 35:6 and more

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

in the days of old a giant or hybrid was created when a fallen angel (nephelium) entered into a women thus creating half men such as goliath genesis 6 and the documentation that the sons of Cain (kenites) were around after the flood is genesis 15:19

nubers 24:21judges 1:16 1 sam 27:10 1 chron 2:55 jeremiah 35:6 and more

A bible teaching I just heard ascribed the size of Goliath to his being a relative to Samson , a known womanizer among the philistines. Samson was a big man.

I cannot find in scripture where the son's of Cain are referrred to as Kenites.

Furthermore, I can't find in scripture where it says fallen angels entered into women. It does say Sons of God...which I take to mean his male children ie...Adam...moses etc.

And if Goliath was half man....what was his other half....can't find that in scripture .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

And then there is the whole "who cares?" aspect.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

Catch me up..... when did fallen angels enter into women (lay with?)?

I remember Goliath as being the champion of the Philistines, but not being a "half man". But I haven't read the scripture around these events in a while. Guess I need to.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/12/1978

If you want more on this topic try Chuck Misslers "Return of the Nephelium". It comes in paperback, DVD and CD. It can be found at Khouse.org

I do believe that Sons of God refer to angels. I know of several other veiws on this topic but the fallen angel view seems to have the fewest holes in it.

As for the who cares, if it is in the bible it is there for a reason. I don't know what it is there for, but the Holy Spirit will reveal it someday.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

See Hebrew 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

He is otherwise refered to in the geneologies (Enoch/Enosh was 8th(?) generation from Adam and great grandfather to Noah) and in Jude where he is qouted as being a prophet -a prophet (the first?) that was around before the flood!

Other than that- nothing.

The little we are told of Enoch is pretty big stuff.

At the risk of distracting one from the authority of the bible, may I suggest reading 1 Enoch

You can find it on the internet.

It is controversial in that it is considered as canonical in the Ethiopian Church.

The first part of Enoch describes the "watchers", angels- also refered to as sons of God.

I believe that God didnt want to distract us from seeking Him so He saw fit to have these writings off and away from most people. In fact they were missing until the 1800's- Daniel refered to writings that would be hidden until the end times... hmm

It is interesting reading, however, because its not part of the bible, I personally will not take time away from Gods word to be "studying " it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Catch me up..... when did fallen angels enter into women (lay with?)?

I remember Goliath as being the champion of the Philistines, but not being a "half man". But I haven't read the scripture around these events in a while. Guess I need to.

Gen 6:1 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

Gen 6:2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Angels are sometimes refered to as sons of God

mike2

Guest NIGHT TERROR

thanks mike i didnt get a chance to post actual scripture but you know people are going to ask were does it say fallen angels are sometimes called sons god