• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

This chap is still deeply engaged in the self-absorption that took him to prison in the first place, and HE IS USING YOU! Taking another fellow-prisoner's fiance 'out for a spin' while you're in jail with the guy, is SO selfish and SO STUPID, it's just unbelievable! That could very easily get him killed back in the joint. This indicates a man who is very little--if at all--reformed.

It is simply INEXCUSABLE that he would himself make long distance and even OVERSEAS CALLS from your phone, or that he would invite into your home persons of such base character as would perform such antics.

You may use your own discretion, but I would go to the prison and tell him WHY YOU WILL NOT BE LETTING HIM STAY WITH YOU AGAIN.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

You need to let him know what the "house rules" are. He is in prison because he didn't follow rules and when he gets out of prison he must follow rules if he wants to stay out of prison. If he is a Christian he needs to understand that he needs to follow God's rules and not slip back into wrong behavior. He is making and/or receiving lots of phone calls, he is being friendly with an engaged woman.....he needs to change his ways of living. You really aren't helping him to live a better life outside of prison if you don't stand firm on right and wrong.

I admire that you are doing this ministry. It is very important.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

My opinion is that it is your home and you have the right to set whatever boundaries that you want.

I agree that you have to be careful that they are not just taking advantage of your generousity.

If you feel uncomfortable about anything I think you have to wonder why.

GBU :taped: