IGNORED

Bush vs Kerry

Guest mcm42

Guest LadyC

did i deny that some of those ads are trashy? no, what i said was, this city is a heck of a lot more than what the tourists see. this city has 1.6 million people in it. do you think we all live on the strip? i'm probably one of the few locals that ever even ventures down to the strip or fremont street.

despite the advertisements, this city is no different than any other major city, with the notable exceptions of allowing gambling and 24 hour drinking. away from the strip, what you find is a VERY community oriented, family friendly town, and surprisingly enough, recently on the talk radio station they were reporting that church attendance statistics in las vegas are among the highest in the nation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

(I know. Wasn't picking on your city. Promise.)

:il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il: :il:

Guest LadyC

ok, ok, i forgive you LOL, but please, i hope this doesn't turn into another bash vegas thread. let's stick to the subject of bashing kerry.

KIDDING!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I would suggest to all posters that you go to MSN.com opening page scroll down to the place in the center collumn where the 4 wounded Vets from Iraq tell their story before you make any decisions about who or what you will vote for in this election. The news media haven't got the guts to put these testimonies on their programs, because they don't want The Truth getting out their before the polls open.