• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/27/1981

Hey, at least we will never have to worry about triping over something because we didn't see it...there will be plenty of light to see :thumbsup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hey, at least we will never have to worry about triping over something because we didn't see it...there will be plenty of light to see :emot-handshake:

Lol! That's so true! It'll be strange after a while because I'm used to it getting dark. I can't imagine living without a night.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/27/1981

Hey, at least we will never have to worry about triping over something because we didn't see it...there will be plenty of light to see :rolleyes:

Lol! That's so true! It'll be strange after a while because I'm used to it getting dark. I can't imagine living without a night.

And there isn't going to be a sun either...there won't need to be one because God in His Glory will be all the light we'll need...plus more.

Rev 21:23

"The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light."

NKJV

Rev 22:5

"There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun , for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever"

NKJV

Hey, at least we will never have to worry about triping over something because we didn't see it...there will be plenty of light to see :emot-partyblower:

And there isn't going to be a sun either...there won't need to be one because God in His Glory will be all the light we'll need...plus more.

Rev 21:23

"The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light."

NKJV

Rev 22:5

"There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun , for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever"

NKJV

Lol, that is is so true. I can't wait to get there. I wonder if we will be given boat rides on the rivers?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I wanna jump into that river that flows from the throne of God, ride the waves-yeah!!

Wanna spend time with Jesus and my brother Jamie

I wanna jump into that river that flows from the throne of God, ride the waves-yeah!!

Wanna spend time with Jesus and my brother Jamie

Aw, that's so sweet. The water probably tastes (and feels!) soooo good. It's probably as soft as silk and warm and tastes like Heaven!