c7l14

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There are many people coming here with little insight about Bible prophecy and how it connects to present-day events. Therefore, many of the posts here don't provide useful information for the lives of those who read and discuss them, and when there are post that were intended to be useful and indeed they could be useful, they are not understood and are even trampled upon.

It is the fulfillment of the following scriptures:

"`Ye may not give that which is [holy] to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before the swine, that they may not trample them among their feet, and having turned -- may rend you."

Matthew 7, 6

This happened when the articles "The destruction of the Twin Towers in the Bible", "The man who of fell from the heavens" and the article about the correspondance between the March 3rd/4th 2007 moon turned to blood and the Book of Joel were posted in this forum.

Most of you trampled them under your feet.

Regarding the article "The man who fell from the heavens", I could have posted the same article resorting only to Bible prophecy but if I did that many of you would even bash it even more, except one of you, who has insight.

So, I write it so you read it and don't understand it until it happens and then you understand it. And when you understand it then we can move to the next stage, which is, God willing, for me to tell you what the Bible says about that event and why it happened (will happen), if God allows it.

But this post is not only about what I just read. It's about a major warning for those who can see and read with the Spirit of God.

I could make this a lenghty post but I'll keep it simple, because I have already found out that it doesn't matter how much I write. It makes no difference to those who don't understand because God has locked their understanding so they can't understand.

I pray to God that soon He unlocks your understanding so that you finally understand that you knew nothing when you thought you knew.

The Bible says that when the wise man begins to understand, then he understands that he has just begun and he knows almost nothing.

This means that many here, think they know much but they know nothing. Some are young and are excusable but others are older, claim to be teachers of Bible prophecy in some schools and then write proudly that America is not in Bible prophecy.

These will be dealt with harshly by Jesus Christ not only because they simply didn't explain God's judgments to their students, but they are also not preparing them for the coming trials.

You some of you are offended by now, them let me tell you that the purpose is exactly to offend the beast that is in you so that through repentance and a great shacking by our Lord Jesus Christ, you become humble in His love and begin to understand what you thought you understood.

When that happens and the beast is killed in you, than the new man in Jesus Christ will appear in you.

Judgement begins in the house of God and that's why I keep posting on this forum. If God wills it I will bring great knowledge and understanding to this forum soon and I will destroy what the beast has been doing here to the majority of you.

And you know why? Because I love in Jesus Christ and I won't abandon you in Jesus Christ.

I could have done that long ago because you simply don't recognize the value of the things that have been shown to you.

But I won't abandon you like the bad shepard just because the spiritual wolves are destroying many of you.

When I was lost and also oppressed by the beast, Jesus Christ didn't abandon me. I did many wrongs and strayed away but He was always patient and He brought me back to Him :-)

My task is to be patient in my fight against the beast because that's how the beast is to be defeated: with faith and patience in Jesus Christ until the day Jesus Christ decides to kill the beast in the oppressed ones. You can read in Revelation 13 how is it that we should fight against the beast.

When that day comes and you understand, you will have greater responsabilities and you will have the task to tell others what you have learnt, God willing, so that you can have an active role in strenghtening the Body of Christ, composed by those who belong to Him.

I will finish this post with a major warning, so that those who understand it can prepare better for the coming trials and so that no one here will have the excuse to say that they weren't warned.

So, here it is:

The Book of Joel has 4 chapters - you can see that in the Hebrew Bible - but the enemy has found a way to have the protestant Bible mix two of those chapters so that they become only 3. And why did the enemy do that?

So that numerical correspondances of don't fit with current day events.

The verses 3 and 4 of chapter 3 of the Book of Joel are the following:

"3And I will work wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood, fire, and columns of smoke;

4The sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, At the coming of the Day of the LORD, the great and terrible day. "

Joel 3, 3-4

There was a moon turned to blood when a Total Lunar Eclipse occured on the night from March 3rd to 4th 2007. It begun on the 3rd and ended on the 4th.

These numbers correspond exactly to the verses of Joel 3, 3-4.

3 for month: March

3-4 for days: 3rd and 4th.

Then, on August 28th 2008, exactly on the very day when Ehud Olmert said he was willing to give the Temple Mount to the palestinians, another Total Lunar Eclipse occured and another moon turned to blood happened.

The third straight Total Lunar Eclipse will occur on February 20th 2008, which will almost certanly cause moon to be turned to blood again.

And again, and for the second time in three straight Total Lunar Eclipses, there is another numerical correspondance with bible verses.

2 for month: February

20 for day: 20th

"the sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the day of the Lord -- the great and illustrious;"

Acts 2, 20

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/LEmo...E2008Feb21.html

The moon turned to blood appears in the Bible only in three Books: Joel and Acts, which are posted above and in Revelation 6, 12.

Some of you may be wondering why there isn't a numerical correspondance with the August 28th moon turned to blood. Well, you would have to ask God why did He choose the first and the third and not the second but that would be an absurd question, as if the fact that two of them matching the dates PERFECTLY wasn't enough for you to know that these are very serious warnings!

I advise you all to think twice before posting comments saying that the fact that two of the three biblical verses that refer the moon turned to blood have a PERFECT numerical correspondance with the dates of the first and third three straight moons turned to blood of 2007 and 2008, is just a coincidence and is not a CLEAR WARNING FROM GOD THAT HE IS ABOUT TO BRING GREAT JUDGEMENT SOON UPON THOSE WHO ARE NOT WALKING WITH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST IN LOVE, MERCY, FAITH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Pick up your Bibles and read them!

And I also advise you to read again the articles "The destruction of the Twin Towers in the Bible" and "The man who fell from the heavens".

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=69710

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=70410

May God, in Jesus Christ, release many of you soon from the bondage you are living in.

If God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit didn't love us all more than we can understand, I wouldn't be writing these articles and you wouldn't be reading them.

A little one with the testimony of Jesus Christ

Edited by c7l14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

So, I write it so you read it and don't understand it until it happens and then you understand it. And when you understand it then we can move to the next stage, which is, God willing, for me to tell you what the Bible says about that event and why it happened (will happen), if God allows it.

Help me understand how this models humility

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Total lunar eclipses have occured for mellenia. I am sure the people back in the time the prophecy was written had more experience with seeing the lunar eclipse than we are (less artificial light, not prone to be engaged in late night indoor activities like us, could see more of the stars and such, most likely spend more star-gazing time than we do).

Also, I am not convinced that the Lord's prophecies would center around the Gregorian calendar.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

high c7114

i took my time to read what you shared and i can sort of see wear you are coming from but i would also like some more insight into this as i have seen that people will take a prophesy in a difrent approach to how you would take what is being shared or said to the church and too how i will take what is being shared and said to the church

i feel that the reason prophesys get trampled on is because of the way some have miss led or lied to people and by the study i did on the prophets god sent to speak to his people in the old testoment as god gave word threw vision or threw a dream and the prophets that god would lead or ask to speak to a certain group or person new that their life was also in danger i am still learning as i am only human my self and this is all new to me and if some one is going to give a prophetic message to the church or even to me i am going to have to make sure he is hearing from god and its not him speaking from his own mind and it wil have to also line up with gods word if this does not line up then i put it to the side this is how i have been taught and i am great full for the men that god had put around me who wear willing to take me under their wings and teach me as i asked and by doing this i was led to depend on gods word

even when i am being prayed over or a prophetic word is given to me i wil test this and the way i do this is sit with those in my leadership group as i can trust these people with my very life and if it comes to fulfilment i know it was of god and if it does not come true i know it was not of god or it was meant for some one else my pastor and leaders do this with those who come of the street if a prophetic word is to be given to the body you are led to my pastor or to one of the leaders and only when the go ahead is given then the person may speak to the body this is playing it safe as we have sevral good gifted prophets in our church whom my pastor trusts he has know these men and one women for a long time way before he was even asked to take on the role as a pastor he has a healthy relationship with all of them and he knows that they wil not lead the church down a wrong path

i am also geting to know these prophets in our church and i support them through prayer and i have also learnt a lot my self i have a teach able spirit and i am always wanting to learn and it does not hurt saying teach me i want to learn

i can also see how some might be hatted by those from with in and i have seen how it hurts those that are given a prophetic word you almost will get lynched for being honest and some times this wil even stop a prophet or a person bringing in something that god has placed on thier heart to say to the church

the way i see this people should not be afraid but we are also with in our rights to test the spirits or what we hear as it says in 1 john 4

john 3 new spirit filled life bible

24 now he who keeps his commandments abides in him and he in him and by this we know

that he abides in us by the spirit whom he has given us

1 john 4 new spirit filled life bible the spirit of truth and the spirit of error

1 beloved do not belive every spirit but test the spirits whether they are of god

because many false prophets have gone out into the world

2 by this you will know the spirit of god every spirit that confess jesus christ has come in the flesh is of god

3 and every spirit that does not confess that jesus christ has come in the flesh is not of god and this is the spirit

of the anti christ which you have heard was comming and is know already in the world

6 we are of god he who knows god hears us he who is not of god does not hear us

by this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error

i feel i have said to much and i wil just end it at this god has given us a brain and god expects us to use the brain he has given us and seek out the wisdom that is in front of us which are the bibles we read from

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Help me understand how this models humility

I agree.