LossForWords

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I think Mary must of had her own unique and personal relationship with the Lord, just like we do.

I remember after our first daughter was born, often worrying that somehow harm might befall our daughter and the mere thought of it was terribly awful. I would always be a little afraid of the worst, checking to make sure she was still breathing and she was always just a few seconds away when we brought her home. Because of this new mother experience, I found myself frequently perplexed at the Father for sending His only begotten Son into this world to willingly give His life in such a manner as He did on my behalf, our behalfs. Imagine that...imagine as a parent watching your own child being treated like this? I just couldn't imagine bearing it, and then He did this knowing how we would at times mock, reject, revile and seek to destroy Him when we were not truly full of love for Him. I pondered all these sort of things in my heart as a new mother prayerfully. It helped me draw nearer to understanding how much God deeply loves us all with such an unimaginably pure, beautiful, and profound love so as to send His only begotton Son.

Eph 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,

Eph 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Eph 3:18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,

Eph 3:19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Eph 3:21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

God Bless With Agape Love :emot-highfive:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Hi sierra, Your opinion is wonderful. I have often thought often of the many times Mary was worried about Jesus as a child and was in agonizing pain seeing His dying, His beatings. I am also find it strange that she was able to let go and allow him to do what was needed of Him freely. I know she understood much but how much.

I can see him as a small infant, amused and amazed as any normal child over shadows and the leaves on the trees moving.

I see him playing with his brothers and sisters having fun.I see her comforting him, teaching him and Joseph directing him.

He helped his father in the carpentry business. There was a change that had to happen.

Mary already having a close relationship with God our Father I am sure was going to Him for help with what she had to Deal with.

I come from a catholic background and The worship of Mary is kept there for business reasons, and females relate to her but it is a stumbling block before the eyes of the Lord Jesus at times depending whoever worships her over Jesus.

The obedience of Mary and Joseph was ao tremendous and the Love Joseph had for her is rarely spoken of. I was answering to the person who was wondering if Mary really went to heaven. I wonder if I would have been so gracious under her strain...for if anybody tried to hurt my daughter....

I lacked a normal mom but I know somewhere there was some love.

I find that early on I needed to forgive the catholic church in order to move forward with Jesus....

I am from the old school of catholics..... Mrs seal ! I hope we all see and feel the same as most of the above posters. patricia1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

damo...I meant your posts are hard to read because of the grammar. It's the teacher in me...

sierra...of course you would see where I am coming from!!

:taped:

• Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

I think Mary must of had her own unique and personal relationship with the Lord, just like we do.

I remember after our first daughter was born, often worrying that somehow harm might befall our daughter and the mere thought of it was terribly awful. I would always be a little afraid of the worst, checking to make sure she was still breathing and she was always just a few seconds away when we brought her home. Because of this new mother experience, I found myself frequently perplexed at the Father for sending His only begotten Son into this world to willingly give His life in such a manner as He did on my behalf, our behalfs. Imagine that...imagine as a parent watching your own child being treated like this? I just couldn't imagine bearing it, and then He did this knowing how we would at times mock, reject, revile and seek to destroy Him when we were not truly full of love for Him. I pondered all these sort of things in my heart as a new mother prayerfully. It helped me draw nearer to understanding how much God deeply loves us all with such an unimaginably pure, beautiful, and profound love so as to send His only begotton Son.

Eph 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,

Eph 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Eph 3:18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,

Eph 3:19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Eph 3:21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

God Bless With Agape Love :emot-heartbeat:

:emot-hug:

Hi sierra, Your opinion is wonderful. I have often thought often of the many times Mary was worried about Jesus as a child and was in agonizing pain seeing His dying, His beatings. I am also find it strange that she was able to let go and allow him to do what was needed of Him freely. I know she understood much but how much.

I can see him as a small infant, amused and amazed as any normal child over shadows and the leaves on the trees moving.

I see him playing with his brothers and sisters having fun.I see her comforting him, teaching him and Joseph directing him.

He helped his father in the carpentry business. There was a change that had to happen.

Mary already having a close relationship with God our Father I am sure was going to Him for help with what she had to Deal with.

I come from a catholic background and The worship of Mary is kept there for business reasons, and females relate to her but it is a stumbling block before the eyes of the Lord Jesus at times depending whoever worships her over Jesus.

The obedience of Mary and Joseph was ao tremendous and the Love Joseph had for her is rarely spoken of. I was answering to the person who was wondering if Mary really went to heaven. I wonder if I would have been so gracious under her strain...for if anybody tried to hurt my daughter....

I lacked a normal mom but I know somewhere there was some love.

I find that early on I needed to forgive the catholic church in order to move forward with Jesus....

I am from the old school of catholics..... Mrs seal ! I hope we all see and feel the same as most of the above posters. patricia1

I was also raised Catholic. I'm not anymore, but I can appreciate the abundance of information learned about Mary.

Your views make sense to me. :emot-heartbeat:

sierra...of course you would see where I am coming from!!

;)

:emot-heartbeat: Can't wait to be a mom already.... :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I don