• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

That's okay Candi, I know you wouldn't try to upset anybody. Knowing KarenC as long and as well as I do, I assume that she wants to be sure with whom she is dealing. The guy wasn't banned for nothing, so like a watchman I keep an eye on what is being posted.

Blessings back to you, sister :)

eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

I'm pretty sure if you read all of this you'll probably just think I'm crazy. I live in Brampton Ontario and I'm 100% sure there is demonology and witchcraft running rampant in my town and I've been struck by it. I wont explain the giant details of the story but I know one ex friend of mine by the name of Paul (*Mod Edit) and one by the name of Ryan (*Mod Edit) are involved in witchcraft or demonology. One has shown me magic and has repeated word for word what I was thinking. One night I was out at this little lake side area when walking shadows began ot appear around me... all wearing these black hoods, I could communicate with them in my mind. At one point I lied back on a rock and looked up at the stars and I noticed they all would disapear except one then that one star would begin to move thats when I got a bit freaked and closed my eyes... at that point I felt like a knife or dagger went into my neck when I opened my eyes I heard the voice of my once friend Paul (*Mod Edit) say "Damn I nearly got him" thats when I went home.

Now this same friend isn't the type of guy u want to know. In highschool we were one of those antichrist type of kid at one point he had this small bible and wrote all these blasphemies about God and how God is false is ruining our word etc etc etc... He brought it to me and tried to get me to sign it... Obviouslly I turned it down. Since that he seemed to grow up a bit but I guess he was still the same antichrist he was bck in highschool.

Now one strange moment happened at work where I was on the floor and everyone on the floor stopped talking and they began to answer questions that I was asking in my head about what the heck was going on and such and such. At one point my mind began to race a bit and one girl said something offensive about me and one of the older ladies said "be quiet thats how you were when u first joined"...

Now God has instructed me not to go back and work for those type of people.

Now the strangest thing, I dont know if I've had this my whole life or if it has appeared since my incident with these hooded shadows but in my right hand is the star of David and in my left hand is an eye with a crown in it. Now Im praying this isn't the mark of the best and hopefully it isn't but if it is then I dont know what to do.

Now think I'm crazy if you want but these people are dangerous. They have extreme control over me and can communicate telepathically to me and what not. Basically I think they are trying to get me to accept them inside of me. Many times they have told me who is about to walk into a room and 15 seconds later like magic they would walk in. I've had times when I thought of something and then they would signal me and what I was thinking of would be helucinated in front of me. I've had them signal me and then make me incredebly happy and then signal me again and I'd be more dipressed. They mostly put me through hell and then make things really good. I'm trying to holy back any pleasure from any good they will do for me siply because I knew they are trying to subdue me by putting me through hell then saying look I can make it this good for you. I make you feel Euphoric, I can tell u what others are thinking, I can tell you whats going on all around you even when you're not there... God has warned me to stay away but I dont know how to get rid of them and I've been living in hell for a long time.

Now these might not be the end of days but things like this make me think it may very well be.

If you know if where I can get some help or want more information then feel free to contact me through MSN messenger or email me at (*Mod Edit)

First satan cannot posess you unless you let him. Second if you haven't given yourself over to Jesus I would certiantly advise you do so now. Because once you are a child of God satan becomes powerless against you. That is not to say that those who follow him cannot harm you mind you but remove yourself from these people now. They only have the illusion of power over you not actual. Trying to be good and holy is ok but without God you are fighting on the losing side. I strongly urge you to contact a bible believing church and ask for guidance in this matter.