IGNORED

I need help I think I'm posessed

Guest starinhand

Guest starinhand

I'm pretty sure if you read all of this you'll probably just think I'm crazy. I live in Brampton Ontario and I'm 100% sure there is demonology and witchcraft running rampant in my town and I've been struck by it. I wont explain the giant details of the story but I know one ex friend of mine by the name of Paul (*Mod Edit) and one by the name of Ryan (*Mod Edit) are involved in witchcraft or demonology. One has shown me magic and has repeated word for word what I was thinking. One night I was out at this little lake side area when walking shadows began ot appear around me... all wearing these black hoods, I could communicate with them in my mind. At one point I lied back on a rock and looked up at the stars and I noticed they all would disapear except one then that one star would begin to move thats when I got a bit freaked and closed my eyes... at that point I felt like a knife or dagger went into my neck when I opened my eyes I heard the voice of my once friend Paul (*Mod Edit) say "Damn I nearly got him" thats when I went home.

Now this same friend isn't the type of guy u want to know. In highschool we were one of those antichrist type of kid at one point he had this small bible and wrote all these blasphemies about God and how God is false is ruining our word etc etc etc... He brought it to me and tried to get me to sign it... Obviouslly I turned it down. Since that he seemed to grow up a bit but I guess he was still the same antichrist he was bck in highschool.

Now one strange moment happened at work where I was on the floor and everyone on the floor stopped talking and they began to answer questions that I was asking in my head about what the heck was going on and such and such. At one point my mind began to race a bit and one girl said something offensive about me and one of the older ladies said "be quiet thats how you were when u first joined"...

Now God has instructed me not to go back and work for those type of people.

Now the strangest thing, I dont know if I've had this my whole life or if it has appeared since my incident with these hooded shadows but in my right hand is the star of David and in my left hand is an eye with a crown in it. Now Im praying this isn't the mark of the best and hopefully it isn't but if it is then I dont know what to do.

Now think I'm crazy if you want but these people are dangerous. They have extreme control over me and can communicate telepathically to me and what not. Basically I think they are trying to get me to accept them inside of me. Many times they have told me who is about to walk into a room and 15 seconds later like magic they would walk in. I've had times when I thought of something and then they would signal me and what I was thinking of would be helucinated in front of me. I've had them signal me and then make me incredebly happy and then signal me again and I'd be more dipressed. They mostly put me through hell and then make things really good. I'm trying to holy back any pleasure from any good they will do for me siply because I knew they are trying to subdue me by putting me through hell then saying look I can make it this good for you. I make you feel Euphoric, I can tell u what others are thinking, I can tell you whats going on all around you even when you're not there... God has warned me to stay away but I dont know how to get rid of them and I've been living in hell for a long time.

Now these might not be the end of days but things like this make me think it may very well be.

If you know if where I can get some help or want more information then feel free to contact me through MSN messenger or email me at (*Mod Edit)

Edited by Matthitjah

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother I feel that you have some how let these things influence you by entertaining thoughts of the arts yourself. These are simply tricks that satan has been practicing for millenia to distract poeple from what is real and that is the life saving Blood of the Lamb, Christ Jesus. These poeple have been fooled to think that they have the power to influence Gods poeple, but they can only get to those that let there faith in Christ Almighty waver. My advise to you is to Rebuke each and everyone of these demons that seek you by confessing out loud that they have no aurthority over you, your thoughts or any other manner of your life.Plead the cleansing, all powerful, life giving, truth revealing, awe inspiring, life changing, salvation giving, Blood Of JESUS CHRIST over your life, make JESUS the centre of your life and tell those demons to return back to where they came, that is to eternal damnation. Don't let these poeple or anybody else tell you that you are crazy but believe with all your heart that Christ died so that we all could be saved from things just like this and more. As the old saying goes JESUS SAVES. Get yourself involved in a blood covered church and start taking the fight back at these demons. " They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of there testomony, and they did not love there lives to the death." Rev 12:11

Richo.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Hiya Star.

Well, to start off, those things in your hands are not the Mark of The Beast, so don't worry about that. Those who will accept the Mark in the future will do it knowing full well they are giving their allegiance to the Antichrist.

Second, and the most important, you need to stop hanging around with those people and renounce all that you've done with them. You may be possessed, I don't know. You need to see a Pastor that has experience in deliverance. (I suggest at an Assembly of God church).

The only way you can be protected from these demonic forces is through the blood of Jesus. You need to know that you are a sinner and a rebel against God. You need to repent of your sins, believe that Jesus died and rose again on the 3rd day to pay the price for your transgessions, and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour.

I'll be praying for you.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/12/1978

I agree with kari20. Find a chuch like Assembly of God or a Vineyard. Make sure they are lead by the Holy Spirit. Do not fear the power that is with you in the Holy Spirit is more powerful than what is in the world. God can shut down everything the enemy is doing. Call on the Blood of Jesus for protection use it as a weapon to disarm those that come against God. Ask for yourself to be covered and those around you to be covered. Believe in the covering, Jesus gave his disiples this power in the world. That includes you and me.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to star in hand

just be open to the advice that is given to you and also be aware your topic will turn into an open war zone you will see by what i mean and if this does start happening hear try to ignore this and only go by what has been given to you sevral posters have given you some sound advice hear

you need to find a good aog church or vinyard church that is spirit filled do not walk into an orthadox aog church as this will confuse you and you will not get the help you need you need to find a bible beliving church that is open to what has been said to you by kari and Agape ctl

i was involved in the occult my self star in hand and i said this

father my eyes have been opened to the power of the occult this is sin against you please forgive me for my ignorance and for the associations of darkness i made while in the occult thank you for cleansing me of all sin amen

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I agree. Get pastoral counselling asap.

I beleive that Assemblies of God are called Pentecostal Assemblies in Canada.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hello, Star -

There is a verse in Scripture - "In repentence and rest is your salvation..."

Only through the blood of Jesus can the curse placed upon you be broken. If you desire His salvation, you need to be under His protection.

How do you do this? Repentence and rest.

Repentance is confessing to the Lord your sin in being involved with these people and whatever they had you do. (Since He already knows, there's nothing to be afraid of. Actually, it feels very freeing to admit this - that what you did was sin and confessing this to the Lord as such.) And then not repeating the activity.

Rest is surrendering your life to Jesus - confessing Him as your Lord and Savior, confessing your belief that He shed His blood for your sin and then rose from the dead (and mean it in your heart).

Do you confess Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead?

Once you have His Spirit in you, then you have the authority to command those demons our of your life. But like the others mentioned above, find a group of Christians who can help you with this. It's not easy fighting demons on your own, especially when you are inexperienced (I know, because I've been there). But until you can find such a church, a good start is commanding the demons in Jesus' name to be silent.

Prayers!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

What is your relationship with Jesus Christ? He is your protection. There is a real spiritual realm that is all around us. But no matter what demons or spirits are out there they are all subject to Jesus Christ. There is no power or principality that can have dominion over you if you have Christ in you. Do you read your Bible and study it? Be sure that you are living as close to Christ as you can this side of heaven - if there is any sin you are aware of take it to Christ and leave it at His feet.

I agree that you need to talk with you pastor. You also need to pray continually.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Star,

Make sure to get rid of all occultic items out of your home-throw them away, also anything else that doesn't seem right to your spirit. Renounce any occultic practices, ask God to remove soul ties to these friends. If your house was used for practice, ask God to bless it, When something attempts to communicate- speak loud and firm with the authority God has given you, to use Jesus name, and tell it that you are under the authority of Jesus Christ and you will not any longer take counsel, etc, (your wording). Tell it to leave in Jesus Name and mean it.

Spend time with the Lord, in prayer and in the word, listen and wait on him to give you a clear answer to your questions.

Do studies of the word of God concerning the Believers authority over the enemy, do studies of who God is and His power. Meditate on these words. Ask the Holy SPirit to guide you in this study. The more word you have the more you can face it head on. You are not dealing with the flesh, you are dealing with a spiritual issue, so prepare and always be ready for battle by regularly visiting you shepherd.

Has God ever called you to a fast? Consult God and consider this, it will not only naturally clear your mind, but you will be able to hear God more clearer.

You can no longer visualize that you have these symbols, you are not marked by anything in your past, if you see it, rebuke it in Jesus name or say you will not accept that. God knows your heart and that you desire to be rid of this.

Jesus is your answer, seek Him for fellowship/church as to where you should go, Go where he leads. You will learn to trust the Lord for deliverance. The more you maintain a regular time with the Lord, He will warn you of the enemies plans, but just like Jesus, you can have those weapons, the word of God to use against the plans of the enemy.

Remember: God has not given you a Spirit of Fear, but of Power, Love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

blessings

candi770

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Hi Starinhand,

You are getting lots of good counsel right now from brothers and sisters at Worthy. As many of them also recognized, I also recognized I was once subject to occultic influences and God truthfully loved me out from under it, as He does anyone who believes in their hearts in His Word becoming flesh. This life is found in His only begotten Son, Emannuel, which means God with us. For now, please pray continually while getting into His Word and let Him lead you. I don't know if you have the Holy Scriptures, so I wanted to share a few verses with you to pray over in your heart and mind.

Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

Psa 23:3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psa 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice, And be gracious to me and answer me.

Psa 27:8 When You said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, O LORD, I shall seek."

Psa 27:9 Do not hide Your face from me, Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not abandon me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation!

Psa 27:10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up.

Psa 27:11 Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a level path Because of my foes.

Psa 27:12 Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence.

Psa 27:13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.

Psa 27:14 Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.

For further consideration, please go to the links for more biblical counsel.

Is there activity of demonic spirits in the world today?

What does the Bible say about ghosts / hauntings?

Joh 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

God Bless :whistling: