• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/23/1991

the world is full of discouraging things,but we have to just keep going. Not to long ago I went on a snowboarding trip to denver and at first I just couldn't get up(man is snowboarding hard!) but I kept going. I went up and down the easy slope for an entire hour untill I finally fell so hard I felt like quiting I hit my back and my head it was hard to breathe and I had a major head ache so I just walked over to a bench and laid my head on a table and rested. I figured I'd stay there for the rest of the day. My uncle came over and asked if I wanted to go up to the harder slope I didn't want to, but I decided I had to keep going. After I got off the lift I sat at a table and got a breath of air. It was still hard to breathe and I realized I really should've stayed at the bottom. I went down and not to long after I started to go down I got the hang of turning and stopping. I realized how fast I could go without losing control so I learned how to slow down. All the way down I kept falling but I kept getting up I reapeted that about every ten yards. when I reached the bottom I realized it was worth it. One: I could snowboard and Two: I saw the huge hill I tackled and could say that I rode that. I webt back up it and this time I knew how to snowboard so this time I had fun and realized all that hard work payed off.

you see things are hard for a reason. If we didn't have to work for it we wouldn't apreciate it. So keep on going and work as hard as you can.

I felt lead to share this with everyone so I did

You have my prayers,

Blaze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Inspiring!! Thanx for sharing, Blaze!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  797
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  08/18/1989

THANKS BLAZE!!

That was neat!

*huggles* :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks for the encouragement about my encoaragement LoL! oh that wasn't really that funny was it? :suspect: . Well anyways, I thank you for you gratitude now I have some messages to check!

Love in Christ,

:wub:

Blaze

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

reminds me of the first time I went watersking at 8 months pregnat. I was wearing a black and white bathing suit and looked like shamu the whale for sure. It was hard to learn and I only made it up halfway before I had to let go from laughing so hard at the picture of me in my mind. It did teach me one thing though. Sking is for younger more athletic people not me lol. Just had to put this in for a laugh. :laugh:

reminds me of the first time I went watersking at 8 months pregnat. I was wearing a black and white bathing suit and looked like shamu the whale for sure. It was hard to learn and I only made it up halfway before I had to let go from laughing so hard at the picture of me in my mind. It did teach me one thing though. Sking is for younger more athletic people not me lol. Just had to put this in for a laugh. 
:P:P

I'll have to share this with my mom(she's a lactation consultant, works in the delivery room, and has had three kids) She'll get a kick out of this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

reminds me of the first time I went watersking at 8 months pregnat. I was wearing a black and white bathing suit and looked like shamu the whale for sure. It was hard to learn and I only made it up halfway before I had to let go from laughing so hard at the picture of me in my mind. It did teach me one thing though. Sking is for younger more athletic people not me lol. Just had to put this in for a laugh. :P

:P:D :D :P

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

:laugh: Wow... It touched me! :t2: